Glowing Lights in the Sky

Benjamin

The Living Force
My mom actually alerted me to this. She was standing by the back door when she saw something in the sky. I was in my workroom in the basement watching a movie (Snowman) on tv when she called down to me and said for me to come and look at these two airplanes. It thought it was a strange request since it was about 9:00 pm and completely dark outside. So I came up and stepped outside and could see these two balls of light in the sky. They were unmistakable and after a short observation I realized that they were definitely not planes. I rushed back downstairs and grabbed my camera. Went onto the deck and just started shooting. I couldn't post the video anywhere since I don't have my YT account anymore so I made a zip file. Not great video since it was shot on a Nikon d5500 and, since I was going for speed, I made due with my Tokina at-X Pro 100 f2.8 d Macro lens (manual focus) that was on it. Because of the lens, you can't really tell how these things were moving or where they were in relation to the ground, as well as camera shake. Sorry. I'll try to describe what I saw.

The balls of light look like unfocused blobs but they looked different to my eye. They had a yellow centre with a red glow. The lights didn't really pulse but rather 'fluctuated' randomly with something like 'tendrils' intermittently swirling around on the edges that passed over the centre (?). They travelled very slow and 'meandered'. The first two were at an angle of about 40 degrees in the northwest sky. The other two started very low in the north and travelled upwards at an angle in the direction of the first two (of which one of those had disappeared shortly after I adjusted the camera). There were four balls in total travelling in pairs but on would disappear first and then the other. There was some low cloud behind but very near them. I don't know how far away they were but I think within 20 miles wouldn't be out of the question.

You will hear some banging at the beginning of the video but that's just somebody using a hammer or something a block away. You will also hear a jet plane at the beginning but was coming from a different direction and much higher up. These balls had no sound that I could hear.

I've only seen videos of these, never in real time, and certainly never around here.

The 3:23 minute video is a WebM which had the smallest file size. VLC player should play it. I have a 12 meg .mp4 version that I can zip if it doesn't play.

Attachments

• Light Video 720p (WebM).webm.zip
    9 MB · Views: 28
Something I forgot to mention was that after I had come back in, I continued to watch the movie (cable). However the reception was crap! For about 30-45 mins. the movie was pixelating, dropping frames, freezing and the sound kept kicking out. It wasn't like that before I took the video.

Also, after I posted the video, I went for a walk before bed. It was about 3:30am and I noticed some faint but widespread aurora in the sky.

Here's a frame lift that I adjusted a bit in Photoshop. It shows the second pair, when I first spotted them, rising from low down. Looking slightly west of north:

Light Video Frame Lift (PS).jpg

Wow. These strange balls are so clearly visible that there is no doubt about it. it's definitely not an airplane. And it doesn't look very much like a satellite (too large, the color is strange). Please be careful! In the Wave series, the consequences are described, not very good. Thank you very much for sharing this video !!!
PS Sometimes, when I spend the night alone outside the city, and the stars are visible, I look into the sky. But I don't even know if I would like to see something like this or not :)

Hi Benjamin, I could be wrong but watching your video and reading your description, I think they were Chinese lanterns. See this video, for example where you'll see a similar red glow.

Interesting suggestion indeed

I too, saw very recently a dot in the sky over Stockholm, pretty bright and of warm (orange-yellow) color - which after one second i realized was not an airplane (it looked from the dot brightness like that of a smaller airplane) I followed it with my eyes and realized it was a Chinese lantern - as it did follow the wind. Pretty common here in Stockholm.

Generally, it ain't easy to identify objects in the sky.

The less you know, the more confusing it can get. We have, I don't know how many drones in the world ? We have strong planets (which still occasionally get reported/suggested being an UFO). We have other vehicles flying around. And there are satellites... (especially when a whole swarm of blinking Starlink satellites buzzing along). Those have a strange flashing appearance - which looks impressive, different from normal satellites. I have seen that once over Stockholm (my husband saw it, too) - and we were really puzzled about it - albeit received no inner radar warning or sensation of something truly unusual. So, I expected it to be earthly/man made - which it was indeed.

during this lifetime, I have never experienced abnormal objects or appearances. Kind a sad and strange, but somehow my senses never picked up anything or possibly are not sensitized for such reality... Yet, I do not rule out that other people can indeed experience "glitches in the matrix" / bleed though events.

Hi Benjamin, I could be wrong but watching your video and reading your description, I think they were Chinese lanterns. See this video, for example where you'll see a similar red glow.

Yep, those darned chinese lanterns are the cause of a lot of mistaken identity UFO cases. We've set off a few of them here and that's pretty much what they look like: slow moving, drifting, often at different or variable speeds, with a orangey glow. The fact that one of the first two "disappeared" after you saw the second two is even more telling. That first one burned out. If you had watched for longer and they didn't drift out of view, you would have seen them "disappear" one by one, sometimes with one of them flickering a but before extinguishing.

Yeah, been there also. When one anticipates, they(totally strange objects) don't seem to manifest, no matter how long one waits.
And when they do, you usually don't have camera at hand. Even if you have, the result is of potato quality.

Yeah, been there also. When one anticipates, they(totally strange objects) don't seem to manifest, no matter how long one waits.
And when they do, you usually don't have camera at hand. Even if you have, the result is of potato quality.

Wuaaah !

So, that's why they don't manifest... :lol: I've been carrying around a (real) camera 📸 (almost) every single day, in the past 30 years !!!
They don't like that :-O

Back
Top Bottom