Govco Australia Pty Ltd raises terror alert to "probable"

Just saw this on the nightly news. I like how they’ve prepared everyone’s minds with their recent knife attacks.

Too bad loads of people bowed down and handed in their guns after Port Arthur false flag massacre.

Sitting ducks!

Just saw this on the nightly news. I like how they’ve prepared everyone’s minds with their recent knife attacks.

Too bad loads of people bowed down and handed in their guns after Port Arthur false flag massacre.

Sitting ducks!

They're not after the Manchurian candidates wielding knives like retards, they are after those that see through the bullshit and smokeshow.

Oh and don't think there aren't any guns, the buybacks barely scratched the surface.

I think this was to be expected too. My thinking is that with the events happening in the UK, there might be a really big push for the digital ID path and I have seen quite a bit of advertising for this recently. They would need some sort of a catalyst to truly make it stick. Some sort of reason for mandatory uptake. And they are hammering this social media/dis info/ misinfo being the devil. No doubt they are front running it here in Australia.

They're not after the Manchurian candidates wielding knives like retards, they are after those that see through the bullshit and smokeshow.

Oh and don't think there aren't any guns, the buybacks barely scratched the surface.
Well I didn’t know that, I was a kid when all that went down in tassie and just saw my immediate friends and family do what they were told like they always have.
My dad gave up his weapons because he was more worried that I was gonna lose the plot and shoot some people because I was totally obsessed with the whole port Arthur thing, at the time I didn’t realise what i was seeing, but I knew somehow that the shooter wasn’t who they said it was and I felt nothing but compassion for that poor dude locked up for life in a cell by himself.

Reactions: sid
I think this was to be expected too. My thinking is that with the events happening in the UK, there might be a really big push for the digital ID path and I have seen quite a bit of advertising for this recently. They would need some sort of a catalyst to truly make it stick. Some sort of reason for mandatory uptake. And they are hammering this social media/dis info/ misinfo being the devil. No doubt they are front running it here in Australia.

Think about the COVIDSafe app and how much arse it sucked, it made Nickelback look good. If these cretins do decide to go down the digital path, raise the level of suck to the nth power for the same people that created that app would be put in charge of making the ID's happen.

Well I didn’t know that, I was a kid when all that went down in tassie and just saw my immediate friends and family do what they were told like they always have.
My dad gave up his weapons because he was more worried that I was gonna lose the plot and shoot some people because I was totally obsessed with the whole port Arthur thing, at the time I didn’t realise what i was seeing, but I knew somehow that the shooter wasn’t who they said it was and I felt nothing but compassion for that poor dude locked up for life in a cell by himself.

Unlike the US, most that still have firearms don't go advertising it.

Back
Top Bottom