gravity = seventh density ???

@kries have you seen this session? The exchange below may serve as new clues related to the nature of gravity.

Session August 11 said:
Q: (L) It's upsetting. Okay, so I think Pierre has some questions, and I'm gonna launch into the subject and then you can kick in there. I've been really getting deeply into this evolutionary biology and origins of life. I'm telling you, I've read Freeman Dyson, and I've read John Maynard Smith and a couple others who think they have a skeleton of a theory about how life came into being from just matter. Of course, they don't get into where the matter came from. They just back up to the Big Bang which is basically the Scientific Creationism theory. But they've got the matter, and then they want the matter to jostle around and bump up against other matter - molecules and things. Eventually, something springs forth, and it's alive! Only they have some real problems with putting the theory together based on the research because every single step in the development and transitions toward just the existence of a basically living complete cell is so LOADED with problems that they must make assumptions, leap over things, and refuse to acknowledge the biggest problems in order to get there. It's furiously interesting, but it's making me think. What I want to know is: What is the foundational impetus for... What is the motive force, the push - I mean, we have an idea that there's consciousness involved and all these kinds of things, but it looks like consciousness itself developed and evolved along with matter - so, what is the impetus - the push - that crossed the barrier from a world of just pure information that was shaping and directing matter into life-bearing containers? What was the impetus?

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) So gravity is the bridge between information and matter?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of life?

A: Learning by organizing information bits. Expanded being.

Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of learning?

(L) Expanded being. I think that's why they added that.

(Joe) So it's a fundamental dynamic of all reality: to expand.

(Pierre) Gravity and information... So matter is...

A: Unstable gravity waves, electromagnetism/light.

Q: (Joe) Ark, do you know what a gravity wave is?

(Chu) Do you know what an unstable gravity wave is?

(Joe) If he doesn't know what a gravity wave is, he doesn't know what an unstable one is.

(Ark) I don't know what gravity is.

(Joe) Is there anything else that...

A: Electricity is a manifestation.

Q: (Scottie) Well, we knew that.

(Joe) We did?

(Scottie) Yeah, they kinda said so years ago.

(Ark) I don't know what gravity is. That's the problem.

A: Gravity is all information.

Q: (Artemis) So it's light in a way.

(Chu) So gravity is all information, but gravity is also the impetus for going from pure information into matter.

(L) I guess gravity is all information, and the unstable gravity waves are information crossing the bridge.

A: Close.

Is gravity similar or same as the seventh density ?
Maybe you could give some details about why you think so? Because it doesn't make sense to me to equate gravitiy with any density or with density in general.

session August 11
I think that is same as 7 density, which is also all information.
Maybe I can ask question in some other way.
What are differences and similarities between gravity and seventh density ?

After reading the Q&As about gravity from C's sessions, I have some thoughts:

1. Gravity is some kind of deformation of infinitely multidimensional, idivisible Space (regardless of what Space is "made of") caused by a consciousness of every being placed within a surrounding of a certain point in Space (by superposition).

2. The more consciousness a certain being has — the less distortion (deformation) of Space in its surroundings it causes.

3. The level of the being's consciousness is, in some way, related to its ability to "sense" the number of dimensions of Space.

Hence (remebering indivisibility of Space):

Deformation of Space caused by any being (consciousness) in its surroundings is specific — in short: it's about "tortion and compression" in order to perceive just the number of dimensions of Space that being is able to sense (feel, being aware of).

So thanks to those distortions we (humans existing in the 3rd Density and surrounded by 2nd and 1st Density beings) observe: EM, Time and gravity force.

Now, back to the main thread: I think the 7th Density is infinite-dimensional Space in its original form (not distorted), because of the greatest level of The Highest Being's consciousness (Union of Beings), which created and inhabits the 7th Density (gravity force doesn't exist there — no deformation - no curvature of Space).

The question is: Is the meaning of the word "gravity" used by Cassiopaeans the same as the one used by Chateau Crew (especially by Arkadiusz) during the sessions?

It seems to me that Cassiopaeans use the term "gravity" as a substance of which Space is made of rather than a distortion/deformation of Space (which is meaning of word "gravity" in modern physics).

Last edited:
session August 11
I think that is same as 7 density, which is also all information.
Maybe I can ask question in some other way.
What are differences and similarities between gravity and seventh density ?

From the 12/21/96 session:
Q: (L) Is gravity 7th density?

A: No.

Q: (L) Where does gravity emanate from?

A: Thought center.

Q: (A) What is elementary charge?

A: Elementary means basic construct, whether directly from the natural "state," or indirectly.

Q: (A) What type of entity?

A: Purely substantive, as in a binder.

Q: (A) A warp?

A: "Warp" is incomplete concept. Remember what we said about theory of relativity.

Gravitons and other bosons like photons in some models are links (binders of sorts) between states. 7th density could have an information structure from which bosons could be derived perhaps related to this from the recent session: Imagine a five dimensional "body" that replicates infinitely.

Hence the term “density”, which suggests higher compression, more distortion, denser beingness the lower the density is. (my guess)

To my understanding, something what we perceive as the gravity (in the 3rd Density) is the manifstation of the 7th Density's "force" in the 3rd Density. In the 7th Density this is pure Information. in the 3rd Density it manifests as the gravity which collects things together. The diffuse and expanding material universe are unstable gravity waves. Then gravity is the force which makes order of things and draws universe into the ultimate concentration of information which is the 7th Density and also 7th Density is the gravity, at least it manifests itself in this way in the 3rd Density.

Gravity is one of the force which allows to grow of an conscious unit. For example, thanks to gravity ("God"), the planet form solar system with the Sun and i.a. thanks to it the life on Earth have been created, which evolve, for instance, to human.

Gravity is one of the force which allows to grow of an conscious unit. For example, thanks to gravity ("God"), the planet form solar system with the Sun and i.a. thanks to it the life on Earth have been created, which evolve, for instance, to human.

That makes sense, with gravity being called the 'binder'. Without it, nothing would coalesce, and matter would just float away. So in that sense, it serves as a spacial locator. So like, here is planet Earth and all of the beings within it.

Back
Top Bottom