Greetings

T

The Wumpus

Hello all, long time reader/lurker, first time poster here. I've been reading a lot of Terence McKenna, and it's struck me how similar much of the information he has come to from his experiences with smoking or ingesting certain psychedelic substances is with the information imparted to Laura from these Cassiopaeans. Specifically, the concept that humanity is rapidly approaching something transformative, the end of history as we know it. Whether you call it the Singularity, the Eschaton, the Concrescence, or the Wave, it would seem that this is a good thing overall, the next stage in our evolution, at least for those who are spiritually mature enough for it and who are ready to embrace it.

However, the thought has occurred that maybe, in reality, whatever that is, this is all a very very bad thing. It strikes me as an amazing coincidence that just when we seem to be on the brink of this new consciousness, there is this massive push by the Elite to establish complete control of the entire world. The technologies are available for corrupt persons in power to utterly dominate, body and mind, everyone on Earth, and they will if we let them. Of course these things aren't up to chance, these grand events are necessarily related somehow. But can great Good come from great Evil?

Anyway, these were the thoughts already in my head when I happened upon this short video. It gets really interesting toward the end:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=209842906347732903&q=they+want+your+soul

Welcoming any thoughts..

Hi, if you really are "long time reader/lurker", as you stated you may have had quite plentiful opportunities to read the forum rules that apply to everybody here
http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/forum/misc.php?action=rules
and in particular rule no 2
Two, please don't post messages about your illegal pastimes and habits. Signs of the Times does not wish to appear to condone such practises, for reasons that should be pretty obvious if a little common sense is applied. If you do post such stuff, expect it to be deleted immediately.

I don't have any illegal pastimes or habits, unless reading is now illegal. 8)

Considering the forum I am posting in shows "Shamanism" and "Castaneda" in the description I am not sure why mentioning Terrence McKenna would be out of line.

The Wumpus said:
However, the thought has occurred that maybe, in reality, whatever that is, this is all a very very bad thing. It strikes me as an amazing coincidence that just when we seem to be on the brink of this new consciousness, there is this massive push by the Elite to establish complete control of the entire world. The technologies are available for corrupt persons in power to utterly dominate, body and mind, everyone on Earth, and they will if we let them. Of course these things aren't up to chance, these grand events are necessarily related somehow. But can great Good come from great Evil?
I would express it slightly differently, and say: growth comes from pain.
but, yes, when we're stuck in the middle of it all, the 'pain' bit could in some ways be said to be a very bad thing ;)

um, I haven't watched the video. you didn't say what it is all about. if you're (anyone) going to provide links to things, it is only considerate to explain it beforehand because, from the perspective of a regular reader here(with already a huge list of important reading material to get through), seeing you register and then post this, it could be anything. this is just sensible behaviour to help keep the noise levels down on the forum, which can be very difficult, as I'm sure you'll appreciate.

Here's a rather lengthy synopsis of the video:

Political bias cognitive neuroscience (Political Bias Illusion Complex), Controlled Big 5 Media / Propaganda / Public Relations (PR) [Misinformation, Disinformation & emotional PR has been perpetrated against our minds for some 80 years now by politicians, Big Government & Big Business], Americana pop culture / sports, the elite, TV & Radio induced ignorance, Americans literally know more about The Simpsons & American idol than the Bill of Rights, death of the middle class, natural disaster profits, our phony left / right hybrid political system, Bush / Kerry, Skull & Bones, hacked and rigged elections, 9-11 Commission / Prior-Knowledge, Fear Mongering, Freedom / Terrorism, shredded Constitution, War in Iraq, Bush's "new Pearl Harbor", Project for the New American Century (PNAC) / American Imperialism / New Roman Empire, Military Net Centric Computing / Global Information Grid (GIG), NSA's Echelon & wiretaps, Data mines, DARPA Internet2, TIA MATRIX, National-ID's (REAL ID Act), GPS car / cell phone tracking, ITS / CTS, Verichip-Implants, Nanotechnology (nano), NBIC, Masonic-DC, DARPA's cognitive Artificial Intelligence computer programs, NASA's Intelligent Archives, God-on-Earth, Technological Singularity, Transhumanism, Biological / Optical / Quantum computers, cyborgs, Beast of Revelation, and the New Age using theorized Mayan Calendar 2012 prophecies to fool people into expecting something like this system & it's related technologies with their so-called upcoming "transformation of consciousness" event.

Thanks for your time.

Angry, I liked it

...a 'U' rating - that's Universal - beginners' intro to da terra'

Wumpus, I did something i shouldn't have done - after reading "experiences with smoking or ingesting certain psychedelic substances" didn't carefully read all your post. This incident should be a lesson how to pay attention to everything i do. I fail. Sorry, Wumpus.

ah yes. I saw the "we want your soul" vid. worth a watch for those who think everything is 'just fine'.

If I were to sum it up in one sentence I would say: it is a commentary and speculation on the current and imminent stages of the psychopathic ruling elite's final push for total global domination and control. (done in an instant-buzzword random factiod music-video-stylee!)

Yeah, I'm looking for short powerful videos to put on my iPod so I can show people I meet..like WTC 7 falling into its own foot print.

So if the "We Want Your Soul" flick is correct, and the Singularity is brought about in this manner by the ruling Elite, the expansion of human consciousness into a collective, hive mind matrix would seem to be a progression from STS to STO for those taking part. You couldn't make a decision without it being for the good of the community for the simple fact that it would instantly be known that you were working against the system and steps would be taken to extricate you, like a bit of cancer. The part that does not make sense to me, is what the Elite get out of it. It doesn't appear that they would be able to retain their base of power unless they kept themselves outside of this matrix. This collective consciousness reminds me of of the concept posed by Dan Brown in "God's Debris", how the Big Bang occurred when god decided that it would test the limits of its omnipotence, and see if it could annihilate itself, and humanity is the fragmented consciousness of god, attempting to put itself back together. Anyway, if the Elite managed to bring this all about, would you allow yourself to be absorbed into this system, or would you fight, kicking and screaming all the way? I'm just not sure what I would do.

It's just as likely that the Wave could simply be the result of Thermonuclear Warfare and the obliteration of all life as we know it on Earth. *Shrugs*

CarpeDiem - no worries, I've done the same.

And then, of course, there is the thought that what McKenna saw via psychedelics is what "they" wanted him to see and propagate, with a somewhat "hopeless" flavor, while we take a somewhat different view. After all, why would the C's tell me what they have told me, KNOWING my nature, their communications being, in fact, a consequence of my nature, and not suspect that I would DO whatever I would do...? Does that make sense?

Back
Top Bottom