Happy 2022!!

Is it a joke not to know that if you start with your birth year and then add the number of years you have lived then you will obviously end up with a total equaling whatever year it happens to be. That's why you have a birthday every year... because your birthday and your age equal this number. I seem to remember being taught this in play school..?

I assume whoever made this meme thought by adding the blind-side of it only happening every 1,000 years people would take its uniqueness on face value and basically not think beyond that. Seems to work for most news headlines so no real surprise at this one.

II assume whoever made this meme thought by adding the blind-side of it only happening every 1,000 years people would take its uniqueness on face value and basically not think beyond that. Seems to work for most news headlines so no real surprise at this one.
Yes. This meme got me and some others I shared too. I laughed how I was so amazed until I figured it works every year. hahahahahahahahahahaha! X))))))

Is it a joke not to know that if you start with your birth year and then add the number of years you have lived then you will obviously end up with a total equaling whatever year it happens to be. That's why you have a birthday every year... because your birthday and your age equal this number. I seem to remember being taught this in play school..?

I assume whoever made this meme thought by adding the blind-side of it only happening every 1,000 years people would take its uniqueness on face value and basically not think beyond that. Seems to work for most news headlines so no real surprise at this one.
Yes, because those of us who do not see it immediately (as is your case) and take the calculator to check it, when we are halfway through typing we finally see the obvious and laughter arises.

But what a fool I am! :-D

Back
Top Bottom