Happy birthday to Laura!

Happy Birthday Laura (it's not over till the last wish is received!).

shopping

I do hope you had a joyful day embraced by your loved one and dearest friends! 🍰 💝 🍾

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful greetings and wishes! It was a lovely birthday and I enjoyed it.

I've been a little quiet because I injured my hand and typing or writing is difficult until it recovers. But I am here and at least able to read!

I'm glad you had a great birthday, Laura, and I wish you a speedy recovery for your hand! Maybe it's an opportunity from the Universe to slow down a little, reflect on things, and recharge while others give back to you for all you've done for them. I hope it heals up better than ever and that you'll feel well soon!:hug2:

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful greetings and wishes! It was a lovely birthday and I enjoyed it.

I've been a little quiet because I injured my hand and typing or writing is difficult until it recovers. But I am here and at least able to read!
I hear ya. Two days after your birthday was mine, on which I injured my right hand and wrist. They're now in a brace, which makes everything a slow process. I never realized how many actions required me to bend or rotate my wrist! "Everything is lessons" :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom