Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

I received the bottle opener from you yesterday, thank you! You don't need to send the second one I ordered. One will be sufficient. It's the perfect size to fit in my wallet (you never know when you'll need one!).

Btw, the hand-written note was a nice touch. Pure class! 💐

Love, love, love the goodies and the hand-written note. Thank you so much for the calendars, pencil-case and bookmarker. The design of the pencil-case is lovely and colourful, just as I like it! And the design of the bookmarker gives me a religious feeling when I look at it. It's absolutely gorgeous. Love the calenders as well, the photographs and the quotes. I visited Mont St. Michel at least three times, so I was really happy to find it in this year's calender. And those pics of the (majestic) doggies!:love:

Dear all, it's this time of the year again! We sent this to all FOTCM members, but in case you aren't a member yet, or you didn't receive it, we extend our greetings to all members of the forum, who are also very important to this network!

NOTE:
Don’t forget to see the bottom of this post and visit
this page
for this year’s Christmas goodies and our 2023 Calendar!
We very much need your support in these times

Dear Friends in Fellowship,

We hope that this email finds you in good health, and that you continue to trust that, in spite of what to us appears to be extremely bleak times, the Universe knows what it’s doing, and all there is, is lessons! These are indeed trying times for all who See what hides behind the curtain, and the trend does appear to worsen every day, from political chaos and inept leaders, to the hysterical cancel culture, the malign conditioning of children from a very young age, and much more that you already know, if you have been paying attention.

But now is not the time to give up or give in. It is the time to redouble our efforts to See, to Know, and to Love. We can only accomplish this Together, with a network of like-minded people. So for those of you who haven’t been participating much, now is the time to do it!

Speaking of our network, this year we proceeded with our Crystal project, online meetings, and gatherings in our local communities and other places where members could spend time together in good company, with soul enriching activities, prayer and conversations, and recharge their batteries. We also increased the frequency (now bi-monthly) of our zoom meetings with Laura and the team in France in order to facilitate a closer connection with, and between, all FOTCM members. Also regular were our daily prayer meetings, our Éiriú Eolas group breathing&meditation, and our reading workshops. We also continued to pursue our research on a vast array of topics and shared it all, as usual, on our forum and web sites. A few of Laura’s lectures combining excerpts from her book From Paul to Mark, Paleochristianity, and several other sources, were published on our Youtube channel. See, for example:

If you have not yet done so, we'd like to reiterate our invitation to you all to participate in any, or all, of these opportunities to connect and share.

To all of our members, we would like to Thank You once again for being part of this fabulous network. We are extremely grateful for knowing each and every one of you, and very proud of those of you who have come a long way, and always share your knowledge, extend a helping hand to others on the forum, and contribute in your individual ways, from participating in gatherings or online discussions, to researching, editing, translating, transcribing, donating, technical support, artistic contributions, and especially working to better yourselves for the benefit of all. Thank you! We think that Fellowship members are the best people in the world in every way.

Finally, let us remember this quote from the Cs, and understand it in the context of today’s world, where paying strict attention to reality has become crucial:

'Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.'
—Cassiopaeans, 09-28-02

Thanks to the creative talents of some of our members, as usual we have some “goodies” and a new FOTCM calendar to offer for 2023, which features a selection of beautiful images accompanied by inspiring quotes:

(If you would like a calendar and/or any other item, please make sure to use the form provided here
For donations of 40 USD and above:

1670325548354.png
02 - FebEMAIL.jpg
05 - MayEMAIL.jpg
08 - Aug EMAIL.jpg

Our Notebook: A5 size (14,5 x 21cm), 80 pages, paper weight: 80g/m2, line pages.
For donations of 30 USD and above:

Fotcm-Dot Mandala notebook FandBEMAIL.jpg

Our Tote Bag: 32 x 36cm. Material: cotton canvas & cork reinforcement.
For donations of 30 USD and above:
TBFM01 - tote bagEMAIL.jpg
Our Key Chain: 5x4,5cm, color: silver. Interior: a mirror and a small frame for a picture of your loved ones or your favorite pet.
For donations of 20 USD and above:

KCFM02- mirror keychain front and backEMAIL.jpg
KCFM02- mirror keychain insideEMAIL.jpg
HERE IS THE LINK YOU NEED (Make sure to select the items and a check mark will appear. Then, the quantity):

And don’t forget to check out our SOTT goodies as well, featuring Vladimir Putin and our Lighthouse.

To read SOTT's end of the year article, go here!

Your support is always appreciated and goes toward the building and furthering
of our soul communities and growth together.
Merry "Caesarmass", and a very Happy New Year to all.
May 2023 bring you all good health, much love
and even more knowledge and Protection.

Warm Regards,
The Elders of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
Fotcm Logo transparent.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom