'healing' gemstones - do they work?

Iconoclast

Jedi Master
a few months ago i started becoming interested in gemstones and their (alleged) effects on the body.

from the general premise it makes some sense to me that they could work, i think that the intense energies and specific circumstances required to form the various stones could very well leave an energy imprint that could be beneficial.
additionally there is hardly a doubt about the amazing properties of crystals -- even the atlanteans seem to have based a fair bit of their technology on them.

i've been wearing a rock crystal and a hematite around my neck (alternating them weekly) for about 6 months now. i never wore any 'jewelry' before - i always found it pointless and distracting (i even got rid of my wristwatch a year ago).
i don't find the stones too bothersome, but if they are useless, i'd prefer to chuck 'em out.

additionally i've used a bunch of stones to 'energize' a jug of water which i drink daily. it certainly seems to make the water taste smoother - but that might be because it is sitting in the jug for half a day as opposed to coming out of the tab all 'swirly'. ;)

is this all new-age COINTELPRO mumbo-jumbo or is there something to the subject?

PS: i have the (very subjective) impression that sometimes i sleep less 'soundly' when i wear one of the stones* - but reading my first 'The Wave' book this week, that might have other causes. (or at least that's what i'm hoping -> DNA, ACTIVATE! :) )

* a couple of times i woke up in the morning and the thing was lying neatly next to me - which surprised me since the neckbands are rather short and not that easy to take off in your sleep.

hello Iconoclast,
This thread of discussion touches on a similar topic: that of pendants. Check it out, it might shed some light.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1710

Back
Top Bottom