Healing help and advice needed. (Terminal Illness)

K

krystalmindz

My GF's sister has some type of "rare blood disease" which attacks her kidneys. The doctors don't know what to do about it because... well, just because. So, they give her sister about another 3-5 years, during which time one of her kidneys will fail, and then have to be removed, which will happen pretty soon I think. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the blood disease yet, so I can't really do much research on it, but as soon as I find out what it's called, I will update accordingly.

Now here's the thing. I have this feeling SO STRONG that there is something I can do about this, just like I felt when I first met my GF, and she had numerous medical problems, a lot which have strangely just "gone away." I feel like there is a way to cure her sister, SOMEHOW, but I'm just not sure how. Ultimately I would like to find out if it's possible, and if so, then how. Giving the gift of life, or at least prolonged life, is priceless, and it would mean a LOT to me, my GF, and her sister especially, if (with the help of whomever is interested) I could do something somehow, to prevent her from dying. If anyone knows of any "good" and legit alternative healers out there, specifically near Cleveland Ohio, (or who can work remotely) PLEASE drop me a note!

Many thanks in advance!

Sorry, but I know of no healer that I can recommend, though there is a lot of information out there. I would stress that in the medical domain as in everything else (maybe even more) doing your own research (as opposed to just believing allopathic doctors) is priceless. One thing that I think might be useful to know is that standard doctors usually give very pessimistic diagnostics, and this hurts people because the patient's expectations are an important influence on the course of any illness.

I found this about kidney diseases in general:

http://www.doctoryourself.com/kidney2.html

One of the things that Dr. Saul recommends is vitamin C aplenty, and I would dare say that from what I have seen there are few conditions which will not benefit from it. To my (amateur) mind one thing that can be done right away is vitamin and minerals supplementation, and another is improving the diet - in the above article it is pointed out that too much protein can harm kidneys, and in North America we eat way too much protein on average.

If your girlfriend's sister is willing to give it a try, my bet is that cutting refined everything (especially sugar), would help - or, to take it from the other end, eating as much fresh, organic fruits, vegetables and legumes as possible - preferably raw. Drinking lots of pure water also is important for kidney health; please note that pure does NOT refer to distilled water, but water free of chlorine, fluoride and contaminants.

I am not sure about that, but I believe salt can also help cause kidney damage. Dr. Mercola warns that over-the-counter painkillers (Tylenol, Advil, etc.) can also cause same. I would suggest going to www.mercola.com and doing a search - you will find a lot of things. Also, here is an article from The Doctor Within, which focuses on refined sugar, but they mention that (among many other things) sugar will cause kidney damage.

http://thedoctorwithin.com/index_fr.php?page=articles/sugar_theif_life.php

krystalmindz said:
Now here's the thing. I have this feeling SO STRONG that there is something I can do about this, just like I felt when I first met my GF, and she had numerous medical problems, a lot which have strangely just "gone away."
Funny you should say that, because I'm reading Jung, and just yesterday I happened on a bit where he was talking about how many diseases are really caused by repressed/unacknowledged feelings, and will often describe colorfully the situation. Examples he gave were a patient who had become unable to swallow, and the message was "I can't swallow it"; another who vomited everything he ate - he "can't stomach it". Now I might be wrong, but it seems to me that a "kidney sprain??" ("tour de rein") can be caused by lifting/carrying charges too heavy. Is it possible that there is something in your gf's sister's life which she "can't bear"?

Anyway, it should be noted that I'm not a professional or even very knowledgeable; those were shots in the dark, but if nothing else I know that the three websites above are good. Another thing that should be noted is that there is medical COINTELPRO out there, and a lot of it, so don't trust everything you read.

Best wishes,

Marie-Ange

A couple of things spring immediately to mind. One is to find a legitimate practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine. By this I mean that TCM was formalised at one point as a conceptual system by the Chinese Communist govt, and it's essentially spiritual basis downplayed.Some practitioners follow this "scientific" course, others the various authentic forms (there are regional variants)and some are quacks.

Use discretion and judgement-many practitioners have the formal skills ,but lack "the touch" i.e. have learnt from a book or course but lack the intuition needed to properly apply the knowledge.(eg acupuncture points may not be at exactly the point the book says they are-individuals vary.A good practitioner will be able to sense the right position fo acupuncture needles etc)

An important thing too to remember is that Fear, which is the emotion associated with the Kidney Qi, is most often the real killer with physical disease.IMO.
I'm thinking of the emotional plague of fear that has been ramped up by the war on terror, not to mention the person's own issues or those inherited from family dynamics.

Rely on the same strong inner feeling that tells you there is something that can be done.Reading your post I get the impression that you are a strong clear individual, which may be a factor in your GF's problems "just going away"

If possible get her to listen to her Inner Voice, which can tell her exactly what her body needs in the way of herbs, food , rest, meditative techniques,relationships with others.It is very similar, I think, to the strange cravings that come with pregnancy.

The second thing that came to mind is that there always emotional blockages associated with physical illness IMO. These I think translate to the area of the body burning out Qi.
Marie Ange is right about those signal phrases. I'm thinking of "I'm pissed off" or "piss off" (pardon the vulgarity!)
It could be too that the kidney condition is actually rooted in another part of the body complex which is where TCM has a better undrstanding of Western medicine which tends to compartmentalise
eg
http://www.wjgnet.com/1007-9327/4/2.asp
Which examines the Spleen/Stomach complex but references the Kidney.

I'd recommend Leon Hammer, MD's,book in Dragon Rises, Red Bird Flies to understand the basic principles of TCM

This looks like a good website and may be able to help you find a practitioner.
http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/principles/qi.html
The primary thing to bear in mind I think that in spite of what the doctors say even a serious disease is not a death sentence-unless of course the patient believes the doctor!
She has, thereotically, three years so don't panic but examine all the possiblities.
And best wishes
Added after thought.
this is something I don't normally talk about-maybe I should, who knows?
I'm 54, When I was about 27 or so I had a very serious cancer-melanoma, which I'm vulnerable to having Irish ancestry and living in a semi-tropical climate.(later: mentioned age because after the following experinces I don't really have a medical record. Seen a doctor twice since then, fo very minor things)
To start with, apart from the fact I was really rundown (people kept asking me when I got out of prison!) caused by an extremely stessful period and malnutrition etc. I heard a little voice in my head which just said, flatly, "cancer".This would just pop up sometimes. One day I scratched an itchy place on my back which was the focal point of a deep seated line of pain, like a little needle into my back, and a black crusty bloody lump of material came away-a mole. It very quickly escalated after that, into my lymphatic system , with rashes on my inner thighs legs and swollen lymph glands. I was living with my family again and the first intuitive message was " don't tell anyone!" as that would lock me into their fear filled drama.From that point on my body said "I need this and that". What it demanded were long walks in the country and deep breathing, fresh salads, fish (I cut meat to a minimum) ,low fat intake. honey not sugar,oysters,low coffee intake, various mint teas from my herb garden, and noticeably a high intake of black grapes from a Greek guy who grew his own. A kilogram a day-interesting effects!lol.Plus some herbal elixirs I'd found at the local health food shop, which I technically overdosed on.One was Floradix, one was a rosehip concentrate and the other was a rather nasty tasting green herb/plant one I can't remember the name of.The local tap water was very pure and came form a mountain fed aquifier.I also spent long periods in deep meditation, derived from my own variant of the technique I'd learnt at karate.And funnily watching really dumb but funny British comedy shows.
The low point was leaving my sleepout one night for a glass of water and having to walk doubled over. The high point is *knowing* my body and not being fazed by the aura of fear put around bodily misfunction.Form that experience I evolved my own form of Q & A to my body. "What do you want?"
Which is why I smoke when the quacks say it's bad for me.Ha!
I'm telling you a personal story here just to let you know that this body wisdom can be accessed, but the first thing to do-which is hard-is to ignore the fear, or more properly face it.My sis had a brush with cancer a few years ago and after two operations, and literally hundreds of hours of conversation and me listening ( male : sheesh!),the underlying causes surfaced: one was dietary and the toiletry items she was using (soap and tampons) and the other was a long suppressed incident which she needed to cry out of her system,
From that I got that women have a millenia old toxicity in their bodies induced by living in a for them, permanently crazy world.
All are lessons I guess, and one major lesson that can be taken from such an experience is that of the Wounded Healer-if I hadn't had the cancer way back then I wouldn't have known what to do with my sis.
Seems there's always a bright side to even the darkest of experiences.Something to be borne in mind.Hope this helps.
Later again: it would be a good idea to have a full blood test, given the amount of pollutants in the environment and the way they can interact in the body . Chelation may be called for.
Of course part of all this is addressing the spiritual side too: such issues as past life trauma, attachments, and the inevitable Spiritual Attack. One intuition I had was that Esoquest is rather expert in dream analysis and if she talked to him this would be an aid.

Godot said:
One intuition I had was that Esoquest is rather expert in dream analysis and if she talked to him this would be an aid.
Not really an expert, just a decent reader of peoples words when they describe their dreams. This kind of problem is more acute than dream analysis. I remember my father when he had cancer, to which he succumbed eventually. He got it 25 years before the second time, got an operation, therapy etc. Then 25 years later there was a lot of upset in the family, and his own mother cursed him to die. That's when the cancer emerged again. I could not help him in the least, because his mother's betrayal had hurt him so much that he lost the will to live at a deep level.

So, IMO, that is a primary. Is there some part of the afflicted individual that is just giving up? Maybe this does not show on the surface, but for one intimately involved with the person, it can be revealed: a giving up on life, being tired by life.

My father had a lot to live for, and consciously wanted to live as much as anyone, but he was disappointed in himself and the world. So this is a subtle effect, and can still be prevalent even though on the surface the afflicted individual wants to survive. They may want to survive, and may want to live, but do they want to live enough that they are willing to defy appearances and what doctors say and fight. Doctors may think they are telling people the truth, but they do not know everything. By being absolute in their verdicts they tend to shut off that window of possibility of hope just because they cannot explain its existence.

A key here, krystalmindz, is that you sense or feel you KNOW something can be done. That may be wishful thinking, but it may also be a deep intuition. If you have such an intuition, then you probably sense your GF's sister is facing something that is not insurmountable, and that she has the will to live. This may just be a spark, but if it is there it needs to be fanned, not with arbitrary hope in some therapy, but with an understanding the the will to live when sustained and amplified can be a powerful thing.

The key as I said is your intuition. You sense SOMETHING, but do not know what it is. This can mean that if you find it you will recognize it. One way you can get hints on this hidden information is through dreams. Keep asking yourself before you sleep and during the day, what the solution is. Focus on finding it. Observe your thought for any stray insights and compare them to your feeling sense to see if any lights come on.

Another complementary way is to research on the internet. Learn about the disease and look through all angles of alternative medicine, Chinese and otherwise. I think looking through www.mercola.com and using the search engine might help (as well as reading some of the basic articles). Often the body can compensate if it is allowed to rebalance. Again, intend that you will find the solution and stay open when you are reading for any internal "euraka" feelings.

Stay in contact with your GF's sister to keep a connection between her and your intuition. It may well be that on some level she is communicating that her body is willing to heal if you assist her. And you may need to approach it from multiple angles and several methods. There seems to be a combination of things you can do, so look to varied directions and see what feels right to you and through your connection to your GF's sister.

I know these situations are difficult, but a cool head is a must, and also a conviction that is balanced and not blind is a must. Make your choices carefully, and always always the patient has the final say.

I wish you the best in this.

krystalmindz said:
My GF's sister has some type of "rare blood disease" which attacks her kidneys. ...
Hi Krystalmindz.

I had a friends' mother who was diagnosed with terminal cancer of the liver and was told that she didn't have much time to live perhaps, less than a year. She was wheeled out in a wheel chair and driven home by her son. Well what the son did was started her on the following concoction: grapes (red grapes with the seeds), spinach and carrots and a bit of plain water. Basically he put those ingredients in a grinder and grinded the whole lot into a pulpy, watery kind of soup. He had the mother drink the "juice" 3 times daily. Surprisingly within a week the mother was out of the wheel chair and walking about and within about a month, she was close to her normal self!!! An examination a few months later showed the liver almost back to normal.

So I did some searching on the web and came across this guy Aajonus Vonderplanitz and he seems to have basically done the same thing.

I don't know whether it will help or not, but perhaps you might want to have a look at this "raw diet" that Aajonus talks about.

Back
Top Bottom