Hedge Hand

Tuulikki

Dagobah Resident
I thought you might like to see a recent photo I took of the hedge outside my home. I was trying to photograph rain drops but they only show up on the anomaly as fuzzy dots. What I did get was a "hedge hand". It does look remarkably like a right hand, albeit a gigantic one. I wouldn't like to meet the owner of this appendage. I am going to be worried next summer now when I am pulling out the ivy from the bottom of the hedge....

Defintely a genuine photo. Not photoshopped.

Clearer if you click on the image.

Attachments

• Hedge Hand.jpg
    Hedge Hand.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
I thought you might like to see a recent photo I took of the hedge outside my home. I was trying to photograph rain drops but they only show up on the anomaly as fuzzy dots. What I did get was a "hedge hand". It does look remarkably like a right hand, albeit a gigantic one. I wouldn't like to meet the owner of this appendage. I am going to be worried next summer now when I am pulling out the ivy from the bottom of the hedge....

Defintely a genuine photo. Not photoshopped.

Clearer if you click on the image.
Uhhhm, not attempting to be pedantic here, or spoil the mood, hey, at least I didn’t start out my reply with “actually...”, but...for what it’s worth...
If you were taking the picture inside, against a clean, clear window, it looks to be a captured reflection of your own hand!

Uhhhm, not attempting to be pedantic here, or spoil the mood, hey, at least I didn’t start out my reply with “actually...”, but...for what it’s worth...
If you were taking the picture inside, against a clean, clear window, it looks to be a captured reflection of your own hand!
I can see what you are thinking Debra. I have had a word with my very camera knowledgeable sister in law and she thinks the same as you. Well spotted... :clap:

Back
Top Bottom