Hello C's its nice to know you are around

mmate

A Disturbance in the Force
I have always loved Abraham-Hicks for the vast amount of information which they have produced and now I have found Cassiopaea.

So much of your transcriptions aligns with what I have learned. Thank you Laura and Arkadiusz for your courage to come forward with this information and your experiences.

Throughout my life I have experienced various forms of possession; early on the possession was quite friendly. I would always be in a normal everyday environment. I would feel the shivering entry of “something” coming into my body. Then, quite out of the ordinary, I would be compelled to speak to a very specific, but still a total stranger and then to explain or just state something to them. Soon afterwards I would have little if any memory of what I had just said. The people I spoke to were always first stunned and then very, very interested in what I had just spoken. Most of the time the people would be so taken from the information conveyed that they were convinced that I was an angel, or some agent of the Lord’s. The information I would convey was very often of some scientific value, a science and a level of knowledge that I would never have achieved of my own studies. For myself, I would go into denial and then pull back into in my everyday life.

These “possessions” and information conveyance continued well into my adult life. I thought that this was a beautiful gift, the ability to commune with the great “collective”. I was always happy to share the information. As time went on I found that people certainly did accept this ability, however there was a dark side. Strange people would want, demand, order, and threaten me to produce information. I suspected then, and know now that there is a “trading system” in a secret world order which easily accepts that I exist, but contends ownership, both of myself, and the information.

I had believed that there was no such thing as evil in the world, just points of view.

In the years 2006-08 I experienced a profound change in that belief system. I was “interviewed” by many people. These people were purportedly within our government, “the media”, religious groups, etc. They wanted to know so much more than I could answer or as time went on that I “would” explain or answer.

Afterwards, I have had tremendous memory problems, mysterious tiny head and body wounds that would not heal and constant possessions by entities that are not friendly. I came to points where I had forgotten the entire experience, but then the smallest thread of remembrance would come to me, and suddenly I would be flooded with memories and strange emotions.

From my experiences, I know that invisible voices come in all flavors, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. These entities can falsify quite easily. Asking “What are your intentions?” and “is that true?” will yield the direction being pursued.

I am very thankful for the C’s explanations of frequency driven attacks and defensive measures, these have helped me greatly.

I would love to know if the “C’s” can have any input for the names; Lord Morgan and Lord Jeremy.

Hi mmate, and welcome to the forum :) We encourage all new members to introduce themselves on the Newbies board, telling us a bit about how you found us. Looking forward to your intro!

mmate said:
Throughout my life I have experienced various forms of possession; early on the possession was quite friendly. I would always be in a normal everyday environment. I would feel the shivering entry of “something” coming into my body. Then, quite out of the ordinary, I would be compelled to speak to a very specific, but still a total stranger and then to explain or just state something to them. Soon afterwards I would have little if any memory of what I had just said. The people I spoke to were always first stunned and then very, very interested in what I had just spoken. Most of the time the people would be so taken from the information conveyed that they were convinced that I was an angel, or some agent of the Lord’s. The information I would convey was very often of some scientific value, a science and a level of knowledge that I would never have achieved of my own studies. For myself, I would go into denial and then pull back into in my everyday life.

That is quite frightening, taking into account that for what you explain you are being used with no control on your part, that is you are passive and vulnerable.

mmate said:
These “possessions” and information conveyance continued well into my adult life. I thought that this was a beautiful gift, the ability to commune with the great “collective”.

You may want to devote time and energy to acquire knowledge regarding your "gift", mediumship is not a safe walk, it can consume your life force and weaken gradually your willpower and mental faculties.
It is dangerous to let any spirit take control of your body and put you to "sleep", because certainly the spirit world is as plenty of liars, manipulators and hungry predators as there are in the physical plane.

mmate said:
I was always happy to share the information. As time went on I found that people certainly did accept this ability, however there was a dark side. Strange people would want, demand, order, and threaten me to produce information. I suspected then, and know now that there is a “trading system” in a secret world order which easily accepts that I exist, but contends ownership, both of myself, and the information.

It seems you are rather passive, sailing at the mercy of the will of others.

mmate said:
I had believed that there was no such thing as evil in the world, just points of view.

In the years 2006-08 I experienced a profound change in that belief system. I was “interviewed” by many people. These people were purportedly within our government, “the media”, religious groups, etc. They wanted to know so much more than I could answer or as time went on that I “would” explain or answer.

Afterwards, I have had tremendous memory problems, mysterious tiny head and body wounds that would not heal and constant possessions by entities that are not friendly. I came to points where I had forgotten the entire experience, but then the smallest thread of remembrance would come to me, and suddenly I would be flooded with memories and strange emotions.

This is horrible mmate.

mmate said:
From my experiences, I know that invisible voices come in all flavors, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. These entities can falsify quite easily. Asking “What are your intentions?” and “is that true?” will yield the direction being pursued.

I am very thankful for the C’s explanations of frequency driven attacks and defensive measures, these have helped me greatly.

Good to know you are doing better, yes there are ways to defend and protect yourself from unwanted parasites and possessions, and the first thing to have in mind is that you must take charge of every aspect of your self, you must become active and self-possesed.

We work on all aspects of the self, spiritual, mental and physical. To do so we strive to gather knowledge and discernment. We also practice an ancient breathing and meditation program to detoxify body and mind, and help us recover the conexion with our true self.
We also pay attention to our diet avoiding foods that are detrimental to our well being.
In brief we take care of every aspect and in doing so we become less palpable to unwanted presences.

mmate said:
I would love to know if the “C’s” can have any input for the names; Lord Morgan and Lord Jeremy.

Why would any being call himself "Lord"?

Hello, mmate, i'm glad you joined this forum!

I recognize myself in this:

Throughout my life I have experienced various forms of possession; early on the possession was quite friendly. I would always be in a normal everyday environment. I would feel the shivering entry of “something” coming into my body. Then, quite out of the ordinary, I would be compelled to speak to a very specific, but still a total stranger and then to explain or just state something to them. Soon afterwards I would have little if any memory of what I had just said.

Just like you said, due this happening, i felt some strange presence confronted with sort of physical discomfort like itching/shivering or strange crawling inside of my body followed by
unusual changes in psyche and mood.

The information I would convey was very often of some scientific value, a science and a level of knowledge that I would never have achieved of my own studies. For myself, I would go into denial and then pull back into in my everyday life.

Same here!
I haven't had a chance to share with much people ''my'' informations though, except with mother.
I wasn't aware and clear enough at my teenage days, a time interval when ,,hook-on's'' were oft, to know what exactly was/is happening!

Yes, this was/is the regular case, especially if entity is not benevolent/friendly!

But as Ana said,

We work on all aspects of the self, spiritual, mental and physical. To do so we strive to gather knowledge and discernment. We also practice an ancient breathing and meditation program to detoxify body and mind, and help us recover the conexion with our true self.
We also pay attention to our diet avoiding foods that are detrimental to our well being.
In brief we take care of every aspect and in doing so we become less palpable to unwanted presences.

Diet, proper breathing viz detoxication and gaining knowledge are crucial for protection.
I still have these invade times, but i strive to strictly distinguish between what is ,,from light'' and what is ,,from darkness'', what is worth and what is attack/energy loss, so to say.
Anyway, sometimes is difficult to distinguish whether is about the entity or some other part of myself, depending on situation, positive(STO) or negative(STS); IMHO.

As said many, many times, knowledge protects, ignorance endangeres!

Take care, mmate! ;)

Thank you Ana and Lux12 for your information.

I will certainly take up the Eiriu Eolas, it looks very interesting.

The diet information is pretty detailed it will take some time to evaluate all the information. I know from experience that Vitamin C and D help quite a bit. Stay away from cigarette smoke, don’t do it yourself, and don’t be around it. Apart from that black pepper, cayenne, and cinnamon help as well.

It’s a little strange, but whenever I’m out of the country (USA), like in Mexico on a beach, eating spicy food, then I will never have the negatives attack, it will just be a pleasant time. Upon re-entry to the US, well then it just begins again.

Ana, the “possessions” come in a variety of intensities, there was never a full on take over with no control, or being put to sleep; although I can certainly see where that could happen. When this first began the engagement was always very polite, with no feeling of apprehension or negativity, in fact quite the opposite. What would occur was a very subtle, very slight but a respectfully polite-questioning request for entry (via a communication I can only explain as a pleasant tingle (like a doorbell being rung), followed with a empathic imprint of intention which yielded: this is good, this will help many, you are safe, you are loved…). During the engagement I would have an awareness of only the slightest hint of presence, moreover a greater awareness of an excitement to engage and communicate with someone nearby. Once the communication is completed, then feelings of accomplishment and gratitude would flood into me.

I love when the coincident is eliminated. I have been practicing some of the protection which you advised but from a recent evolutionary defensive mode versus a proactive proven dogma/health life ritual. I’ve practiced just the slightest hint of Eiriu Eolas from the online page, and this has helped immediately. Thank you again.

I am very thankful to find a supportive and informative community such as Cassiopaea.

Ana, the names “Lord Morgan” and “Lord Jeremy” were… I will say “presented” to me in the aftermath of a horrific experience a great many years ago. Why would any being call itself “Lord”? I suppose that Lord Budda, Lord Vishnu, Lord Jesus, and others would have more knowledge, although I sincerely doubt they referred to themselves in that manner.

:welcome: to the forum mmate!

mmate said:
The diet information is pretty detailed it will take some time to evaluate all the information. I know from experience that Vitamin C and D help quite a bit. Stay away from cigarette smoke, don’t do it yourself, and don’t be around it. Apart from that black pepper, cayenne, and cinnamon help as well.

Take your time going through the topics, cause they might be at the beginning a little bit overwhelming. And smoking is not that bad as propagated, even helpful for some people: Let's All Light Up!

mmate said:
...the “possessions” come in a variety of intensities, there was never a full on take over with no control, or being put to sleep; although I can certainly see where that could happen. When this first began the engagement was always very polite, with no feeling of apprehension or negativity, in fact quite the opposite. What would occur was a very subtle, very slight but a respectfully polite-questioning request for entry (via a communication I can only explain as a pleasant tingle (like a doorbell being rung), followed with a empathic imprint of intention which yielded: this is good, this will help many, you are safe, you are loved…). During the engagement I would have an awareness of only the slightest hint of presence, moreover a greater awareness of an excitement to engage and communicate with someone nearby. Once the communication is completed, then feelings of accomplishment and gratitude would flood into me.
From what little I've read on this subject, this seems to be the modus operandi. Little by little free will is breached. It's a bidding process:

"Bidding" is a contest of will, rendering the consciousness that obeys into enslavement through its own free will. It is a command of obedience, precisely such as that issued without explanation against Strieber's lust for sweets. It's sole purpose is to bend the subject into accepting the command, the actual content of the order being largely beside the point. To possess a legion of servants in this way is an actual nourishment to the centers and systems of 4th density; a kind of "food-chain pyramid."

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/stalking.htm

and here as well:

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventures313.htm

Good to hear you're making changes. As Gawan says, smoking (orgainic tobacco) cigarettes may be beneficial for some:

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=696

If you drink or (putting it delicately) use substances that dull the senses, you may want to stop that immediately. Hope that helps.

mmate said:
Ana, the “possessions” come in a variety of intensities, there was never a full on take over with no control, or being put to sleep; although I can certainly see where that could happen. When this first began the engagement was always very polite, with no feeling of apprehension or negativity, in fact quite the opposite. What would occur was a very subtle, very slight but a respectfully polite-questioning request for entry (via a communication I can only explain as a pleasant tingle (like a doorbell being rung), followed with a empathic imprint of intention which yielded: this is good, this will help many, you are safe, you are loved…). During the engagement I would have an awareness of only the slightest hint of presence, moreover a greater awareness of an excitement to engage and communicate with someone nearby. Once the communication is completed, then feelings of accomplishment and gratitude would flood into me.

I would not assume anything here and devote myself to learn more, the info truth seeker pointed out to you is essential.

Take into account that emotional states don't ensure faithfull and accurate information, nor the mode of service of the beings behind the communication, for that we need the active presence of the intellect too, and in those states the intellect is sleeping.

Besides this continued, can seriously harm your intellectual capacity which is essential for your own growth, and it is when we grow that we can be of real help to others.

Those who really aim to know the truth and serve others do so through conscious recognition in every interaction.

It's up to you, it depends on your goal.

mmate said:
Ana, the names “Lord Morgan” and “Lord Jeremy” were… I will say “presented” to me in the aftermath of a horrific experience a great many years ago. Why would any being call itself “Lord”? I suppose that Lord Budda, Lord Vishnu, Lord Jesus, and others would have more knowledge, although I sincerely doubt they referred to themselves in that manner.

And so?

Gawan, Truth Seeker, and Ana

Thank you so much for your additional information!

Truth Seeker, WOW, WOW !

Yes, bidding is part and parcel of this. When I read your reply and the detailed section you quoted I just gasped and tears welled up. Wow, this is just so much of what has been going on with me. I am so thankful to you all for taking the time to help and post links and quotes for where the specifics are and to just teach me some of your knowledge.
I have been reading the transcripts continuously since you replied.

I am astonished with how much of your knowledge ties in with what I know or suspected. I have read many other sites and found bits and pieces, I have read so many, many books; again with just bits and pieces that I have had to cross correlate with so many other readings.

When I read about your knowledge of the Ascension Industry, I just had to stop and give thanks and gratitude. This was all told to me by a number of beings.

When I read your alien list identification I was pleased (so to speak) to see the Nephilim listed. When I have talked with others about this, I can count so few to have 1) listened or 2) really understood who and what they are. I would have to disagree with the C’s about their present status. I have met them as 3rd density and as invisible voices. I have seen the Grey’s, upon awakening from the “deadest” sleep with a feeling of unfathomable fear, just pushing and pushing myself to wake up and then seeing them with these drill bit things. I thought they were alive, but other beings kept telling me again and again that they were robots or androids.

I am constantly being harassed into accepting an ascension “deal” where I’m to give up my light in order to go up. I’m constantly being told about how one group or another (and there are so, so many groups and alliances and facets or as they say, joining parties, so much legal jargon) will do this or that…..”For a fee”. I constantly refuse any and all approaches. The more I think about this, the more I read your information, the more I remember from so long ago.

I know that there is an established 3rd and non 3rd density group called “The Commission”. They are a major part of this world’s secret government, a very large, complex group (angels, fae, humans, etc) where souls are traded and will is bid. It took a long time to understand that Angels (above and below, the Djinn of our time) come in pairs, one taking you up or the other taking you down and that they can be quite fond of each other, insult or harm one and the other may take offense.

Ana, thank you for the emotions information. I’m sure that what I will say has already been explained somewhere within this site’s vast information body, but I can explain parts of that as being energy bodies entering within my own energy body. The foreigner bodies will match emotional energy frequencies and then withdraw or perhaps reinforce/compound the emotion/feeling frequency. They have used very elaborate personalities replete with facial look impression and full on foreign thought/thinking processes. This was to tell me that they had possessed me and that my spirit/soul was taken. That did not succeed and so they tried quite a few other attacks. The negatives would talk about how I was now going to die from this or that (often telling me about a heart attack or this or that) and they would withdraw in a very energy draining method, as though my life force had just been drained out of me (a full flush out through the feet, or my side, or somewhere else on my body). They can put a heavy dead energy body into my mind to the point where my vocabulary is so dramatically reduced... To say that they can mess with dreams is such an understatement. I used to have such beautiful dreams, Mandalas of such beauty and complexity, wave after wave, so much understanding…

I recently read Costaneda’s “The Art of Dreaming” and that really helped me to understand what the negatives were about and how they operated, constantly draining energy and awareness. I would wake up so tired, so exhausted from the night, and then go and fight through the day…on and on, day in and day out, night in and night out. Reading your information about how STS operates in the hierarchical energy passing is very similar to the assemblage point information within this same book.

Just your basic breathing technique has really helped me so much. I’m really excited and hopeful again, to quote some of the beings “I renew in you.”, this is great stuff.

Now if I can just patch all these holes… I’m taking bone building and blood building boosters and skin vitamins etc. in an effort to patch the holes and heal these bizarre tiny cysts, these weird age spots that are not age spots and tiny blood blisters. I’m going off on a long vacation for a while to rest, heal and breath.

I’m thinking about taking a laptop with me just so I can keep reading, but I’ve promised myself that I would just stop reading and just try being.

Thank you all again!

I wouldn't suggest reading the transcripts as they lack important information necessary to the reader. The Wave itself puts the transcripts into a context that keeps the reader "on track" so to speak. In other words, we can have a tendency to take from the transcripts what we "like" as opposed to what is which does us little good.

In terms of diet, it would really help for you to continue reading the corresponding threads (like Life Without Bread) and remove all gluten (grains, rice, etc.) as well as dairy slowly from your diet. Start with one first and then perhaps a few weeks afterwards, remove the other and see how that feels. Quite often, those "foods" affect our mental and emotional states. Good luck. :)

"Bidding" is a contest of will, rendering the consciousness that obeys into enslavement through its own free will. It is a command of obedience, precisely such as that issued without explanation against Strieber's lust for sweets. It's sole purpose is to bend the subject into accepting the command, the actual content of the order being largely beside the point. To possess a legion of servants in this way is an actual nourishment to the centers and systems of 4th density; a kind of "food-chain pyramid."

On bidding, just this week I read about Streiber's incident with the sweets, and I have the opposite problem. I'm carb addicted (again) and have been working to give them all up and have noticed that when I enjoy my substance vice (cannabis), my resistance to sweets is lowered. In one instance, I had just said to my "self" (at least I thought in that moment I was talking to my self) that I wasn't going to eat another treat, and not 30 seconds later, as if possessed, I walked over and grabbed another Twix while in my head I was asking "Why am I doing this?"

So yesterday I had to set aside my vice because it's become apparent that it lowers my defenses. I'm somewhat curious to see if I'll have problems with that since it hasn't been a problem to stop in the past. I also realized that if I have the urge to snack late at night when I should be going to bed, I just need to go to bed. I know for sure that part of this is because when one is tired and not ready to go to bed, one is far more likely to snack, as digestion offsets sleepiness a bit. What I'm not sure of is whether or not bidding attempts are occurring from outside of myself or if this is just the biology of addiction.

I just finished The Wave book 7 which really has me thinking about my mental health. I admit that I've used psychedelics in the past and used these experiences for earnest self reflection (I don't party with psychs). And I've had a great many discussions online about my experiences. But one thing I've shared that others haven't experienced on psychedelics (at least of those who've interacted in these discussions) is a very clear separation of mental archetypes when on these substances. A type of dissociation between the person who took the substance and is standing there, and the voices I hear as separate from myself.

I've vacillated between whether this is something that exists in everyone if they are paying attention, like the bicameral mind, or whether I have attachments. Upon much reflection, these voices seem almost like tulpas (though perhaps that's wishful thinking), except that I can identify each of them as distinct "drivers" during different parts of my life. I wonder if everyone has these archetypes within them or if I may have a schizo-effective disorder of some type. I can hear their voices as distinct from my own when using psychedelics and when using cannabis during the week following an experience. On one occasion I even made efforts to "switch drivers" as they all seem to have their own strengths and weaknesses, and my "driver" at that time seemed to have an aversion to anything resembling a healthy work ethic which was causing problems in my life. But to be clear, I don't normally hear voices telling me to do this or that, or so I thought until two nights ago when I felt compelled to eat another Twix almost like a command.

I feel that part of this is due to efforts to rebuild my "cloak of awareness" with all of the distractions that exist in daily life and work. I feel my awareness increasing to the point where "reality" starts to become wholly absurd, but then because this is a hard mode to do my job in, a distraction takes me out of it, and I fall into the routine I'm trying to break free of. It's hard to find a balance where I can maintain awareness and still get work done. I think this is why hermits exist. But I digress.

To bring this back to bidding, how does one identify if one has something attached to them or trying to have one do their bidding? I am to the point now where I can raise my awareness fairly quickly, but it can be jarring when losing it, if I'm forced to focus on the mundane, like my wife explaining everything she just bought at the grocery store (which, I will never understand her compulsion to do that). I lean more toward awareness simply being difficult to maintain in modern life than something bidding me to become distracted, but I'd certainly like more knowledge on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom