Hello. I am an expert at destroying freemasonry and masonic tricks

jasonelijahjack

A Disturbance in the Force
I know more about freemasons than they know about themselves. I encourage people to ask me questions and seek advice about how to destroy these losers.

I especially want to hear from people that feel they have been targeted by them and cannot prove it or have difficulty. Nobody f's the freemasonry like I do.

this is a great hobby of mine that I enjoy and I am exceptional at it. I am presently making a website about recognising and negating free(haha)masonry.

jasonelijahjack said:
this is a great hobby of mine that I enjoy and I am exceptional at it. I am presently making a website about recognising and negating free(haha)masonry.

Forming your own website is a good idea. This forum is not the place for such things.

I was researching one day, about them, specifically on Wikipedia... alot of words were highlighted, so i clicked one, and information about cognition and how the mind works popped up... i kept reading, because i enjoy learning almost anything... i probably clicked another word by now, and a tab popped up on the bottom... i click... now there is a q&a script... an initiation... and meanings of symbols... basically information i knew i probably shouldnt be reading... next i got a message saying help needed writing articles... helping make the world better.. also mentioned payment. so i figured it was someone trying to expose them... i set the phone down... when i come back, its gone, and Stanford page is up... said i needed to download cookies... and i did. Then it switched to a different college in whales... next they wanted me to make an app... and wanted me to download bluej & java for free... i did, but this strange activity seems to literally follow me... i havnt really been motivated, because im not sure who it really is. I feel like im being watched... now, when i search anything, my location is in texas... if i click next, the city changes... any suggestions? I also have another expirience which was scary... i was minding my business, i googled sage... i ended up on sage. Knowledge .pub... it was a private place to research books, encyclopedia.... i could only read the first paragraph usually, if that... but enough to tell what it was... basically was an african planning attacks... subjects were media, mind control, green cities, and then... afterwards... how to cope, psychotherapy for raped and abused children, just crazy thing... i actually wrote alot down copied just in case... plus it had so many abbreviations, i wanted to look them up after i figured out how to access... it seemed like only a hacker could get in... i wrote all directions down also, because it was so complex... i finally got access to read the whole article, but i looked up some things i wrote, and it was all gone!!! I was super nervous after that... because only information left was... normal stuff... also counter.org was associated... i saw a rich persons name and knew something was wrong....the next day, still upset, i thought i was being attacked with emf or magnetic weapons... idk if i was or if i just had a panic attack.... or what... i felt calm one second, and next like i was having a heart attack.... then i tried moving... and my feet felt like they were burning... it went on only 2 days... again not sure if they were trying to scare me, or if i worked myself into a panic attack... but it was scary... seems like i land on restricted websites ALOT.... but the times i described were the only times i actually was afraid... and i apologize if its confusing... im a bit scatterbrained usually... hopefully something is familliar to you & if not, maybe something to investigate. Thanks

Shay, could you please break up your post into paragraphs for easier reading.

shay said:
I was researching one day, about them, specifically on Wikipedia... alot of words were highlighted, so i clicked one, and information about cognition and how the mind works popped up... i kept reading, because i enjoy learning almost anything... i probably clicked another word by now, and a tab popped up on the bottom... i click... now there is a q&a script... an initiation... and meanings of symbols... basically information i knew i probably shouldnt be reading... next i got a message saying help needed writing articles... helping make the world better.. also mentioned payment. so i figured it was someone trying to expose them... i set the phone down... when i come back, its gone, and Stanford page is up... said i needed to download cookies... and i did. Then it switched to a different college in whales... next they wanted me to make an app... and wanted me to download bluej & java for free... i did, but this strange activity seems to literally follow me... i havnt really been motivated, because im not sure who it really is. I feel like im being watched... now, when i search anything, my location is in texas... if i click next, the city changes... any suggestions? I also have another expirience which was scary... i was minding my business, i googled sage... i ended up on sage. Knowledge .pub... it was a private place to research books, encyclopedia.... i could only read the first paragraph usually, if that... but enough to tell what it was... basically was an african planning attacks... subjects were media, mind control, green cities, and then... afterwards... how to cope, psychotherapy for raped and abused children, just crazy thing... i actually wrote alot down copied just in case... plus it had so many abbreviations, i wanted to look them up after i figured out how to access... it seemed like only a hacker could get in... i wrote all directions down also, because it was so complex... i finally got access to read the whole article, but i looked up some things i wrote, and it was all gone!!! I was super nervous after that... because only information left was... normal stuff... also counter.org was associated... i saw a rich persons name and knew something was wrong....the next day, still upset, i thought i was being attacked with emf or magnetic weapons... idk if i was or if i just had a panic attack.... or what... i felt calm one second, and next like i was having a heart attack.... then i tried moving... and my feet felt like they were burning... it went on only 2 days... again not sure if they were trying to scare me, or if i worked myself into a panic attack... but it was scary... seems like i land on restricted websites ALOT.... but the times i described were the only times i actually was afraid... and i apologize if its confusing... im a bit scatterbrained usually... hopefully something is familliar to you & if not, maybe something to investigate. Thanks

Hello Shay, if I understand correctly, you basically this describing a panic attack, you would do well to take time for yourself, calm the waters, practice EE, make changes in your diet, some courses in drawing, painting, writing a kind of daily, contact with nature, any activity that allows you to balance body, mind and spirit, if you have not read the books of Laura, in my case helped me, I think it might be a good time to start. :)

Back
Top Bottom