Helping out

truth seeker

The Living Force
I'm not sure if you need any help at SOTT, but I'd like to let you know that I'm available. I have a mac laptop and am pretty good at researching.

Help is always needed (and appreciated) for this important work. There is a team who search for relevant material, so a good first step may be to suggest articles for publication: There is a forum section to post these: Suggest an Article for SOTT - and Discuss. This could be from external sources you have discovered, and also anything you have written yourself, that can be reviewed in due course.

You'll find that other researchers, such as Craig Ranke's CIT (Citizen Investigation Team) produce some very detailed material and bring it to the forum for discussion. This can then be analysed in a forum setting, and if deemed appropriate (such as the recent detailed CIT presentation) may be published on SOTT. Of course you'll understand that critical scrutiny will always be applied to the best of our collective ability, using knowledge gained throughout this research of the wider context of our situation.

Not everything will make the grade, as the SOTT project is attempting to achieve the highest level of objectivity possible in these confusing times. This involves maintaining the highest 'signal to noise ratio' we can. Even if something you post isn't published, you and / or others (including the team here) may still learn something (often something unexpected) from the additional data, and that's the point.

Thanks for your reply! I'll look into your suggestions and see what I can do to help. Also, please keep in mind that if I can assist you on any level (not just SOTT) don't hesitate to let me know.

Back
Top Bottom