Hi firiends. (Genetic of human = 99.4% chimpanzees)

ealvizo2012

Padawan Learner
Hello everyone, I'm new to this, and use the google translator to communicate. My name is Enrique Alvizo and live in Mexico City. For some time I follow the page of the Lady Laura in the section of Spanish. If you come to this city I can be your guide, my email is ... You can stay at my house.

The Cassiopaea say that the human body had 135 pairs of chromosomes before the fall, but as we fell into the trap of reptilian Orioniti Fathers left us only 23 pairs, but the cool part III of Cass say that human souls were linked to bodies of apes and that this mutation caused the current body of the genetics of Orioniti Fathers. I wonder if these apes were chimpanzees or bonobús, they seem to us genetically speaking in 99.4%.

On the other hand if you plant, it seems we lost the league genetics with Adam Kadmon (AK) is with the bodies of 135 pairs of chromosomes.

I lack information because we think if AK genetic information (the Cass suggest it) only this off and tell scientists junk information.

You who think ...

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en esto, y uso el traductor de google para comunicarme. Mi nombre es Enrique Alvizo y vivo en la ciudad de México. Desde hace tiempo sigo la página de la Señora Laura en la sección de español. Si vienen a esta ciudad yo puedo ser su guía, mi correo es ... Se pueden quedar en mi casa.

Los Cassiopaeos dicen que el cuerpo humano tenía 135 pares de cromosomas antes de la caída, pero como caímos en el engaño de los reptilianos orionitas solo nos dejaron 23 pares, pero en la onda parte III los Cass dicen que almas humanas fueron ligadas a cuerpos de simios y que esto provoco la mutación al cuerpo actual a parte de la genética de los orionitas. Me pregunto si esos simios fueron los chimpancés o los bonobús, ellos se parecen a nosotros genéticamente hablando en un 99.4 %.

Por otra parte si se plante así, parece que perdimos la liga genética con los Adam Kadmon (AK) es decir con los cuerpos de 135 pares de cromosomas.

Me falta información porque parece que si tenemos la información genética AK (los Cass lo dan a entender) solo que esta desconectada y los científicos le dicen información basura.

Ustedes que piensan…

Moderator's note: Your email address has been removed for privacy and security.

Hi ealvizo2012,

You already posted about those topics here. Please try to avoid posting similar information in different threads.

Back
Top Bottom