Hitler Banned from Microsoft Live ???

Danny

Jedi
I thought this might bring a chuckle or 2 ...lol or it might get deleted .But give it at least one try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvZnTFpip0

Enjoy

By the way ,I highly reccomend watching hte film that this was taken from called "Downfall".Takes a real look at a cornered psychopath and what happens to the power structure in times of desperation.

I think that's hilarious and brilliantly done, if you understand what are all the things he's naming that is lol.

But the movie this was taken from, "Downfall", anybody seen it? The ratings are really good for it on imdb.com and mrqe.com and it looks interesting from the clip. Ah thanks Danny, I'll prolly see if I can rent it now.

That was really funny! Ark and I laughed out loud!

Thanks for posting that Danny. I haven't laughed that much for a long time.

Yes, I did see the movie that it was taken from. It was very well done too. A movie worth watching!

Did you also see Hitler's Sheffield united suffer their downfall..

Think this one might have started it all off and is even funnier I think if you know the story behind it.
Against all odd Sheffield United FC were relegated on the last day of the English Premiership season this year. Sheffield only needed to avoid defeat (they didn't) at home against a poor side and even if they didn't another poor side West Ham needed a win away at the league champions (they did). It gets better! West ham were also fielding an illegally registered player on the day and in the run up to the end of the season who won them the game. This resulted in legal action that is still on going. Oh, and the player scoring against Sheffield united only left the club for the opponents months before :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg5HsG7AN1Y

R.

LOL, very funny!

I've heard from a friend that Microsoft started this banning because people were hacking their XBOX 360's. Problem is, they don't precisely know which ones are hacked, so they started banning consoles that might be hacked. The ones that aren't hacked still get banned permanently, and Microsoft doesn't care.

So, it is quite fitting that Hitler got banned this way, when he was the one to "ban" people based on their race.

robnitro said:
LOL, very funny!

I've heard from a friend that Microsoft started this banning because people were hacking their XBOX 360's. Problem is, they don't precisely know which ones are hacked, so they started banning consoles that might be hacked. The ones that aren't hacked still get banned permanently, and Microsoft doesn't care.

So, it is quite fitting that Hitler got banned this way, when he was the one to "ban" people based on their race.
The reason Hitler was banned was he had the xbox360 firmware updated to allow his drive to read copied games on dual layer DVDs. Dual layer DVDs have a faster load time than the original game DVDs. So, when connected to Xbox live and playing a game, MS simply took an average disc load time, if it's incorrect that xbox is banned instantly. Very crafty.

The morale of the story is, don't buy an xbox360 off ebay right now. :)

R.

That WAS good, but this one is good too. (Appeals more to car buffs).

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2bycZa4zKY

Wait 'til you see what his favourite car is.

:D

It definitely only works if you don't understand German. Because I do, I had to mute the sound.

But seriously why did these people take exactly this scene from the movie to put fake subtitles on it? Could it be that they have unresolved issues from their childhood? Was it the uneasiness they felt when they see someone having a tantrum? So, by making fun of it, may help them overcome the fear they feel?

Well,

I think the setting of the era and the acting was superb, well performed.

What is interesting is that should one put in a language of which no one
understands at all (would klingon work? ;) ), for it allows for creative people
to place their own subtitles in and it can be funny or somber. Quite creative
indeed.

Of course what is really funny is the subtle nuances of say two words of subtext
can take 10 or more spoken words for the same language translation, and that
got me laughing in and of itself.

Imagine a language interpretor listening to a very, very long dialog and then at the
end, spoke one or two words as if to translate the entire dialog. I have seen this in
Movie/TV skits many times and it is quite funny.

Being heard-of-hearing myself, I also recall a Monty Python movie where "captioning"
was being offered (and this was long before CC captions), the "interpreter" was
shouting/screaming out the spoken words being "translated for the deaf".
Very Hilarious.

I an still chuckling over all of this!

Back
Top Bottom