Hitler did not start WW2...

• Thread starter Iain'tgoin'tonocamp!
  • Start date
I

Iain'tgoin'tonocamp!

Okay, I am really excited about the book and everything and I will be purchasing it and several other titles of Laura's any day now, but Hitler did not start WW2, and the animation which is promoting the book says he did. If anyone is raising an eyebrow to me saying Hitler did not start the war to end all wars, then I would recommend reading "America's Secret Establishment" by Antony Sutton. This book will outline how it was actually lawyers, investment bankers, elite politicians and military brass, all belonging to either secret societies or "think tanks" who planned and caused the conflict. Some might say I'm nitpicking, but in terms of the pecking order in the power hierarchy, Hitler was nowhere near the top. He was a face, a voice and not much more. I see the point of using Hitler in the animation, it ties into the study of such men which is explained in depth in the book. But it is still misleading.

As well the figure of 60 million lives is debatable given that the 6 million figure attributed to the holocaust has been inflated to such a degree as to convince the western world that Isreal is a legitimate state when in fact the real number of people killed is much smaller. The records from Auschwitz (keep in mind that zee Germans kept painstakingly accurate records of everything), handed over to the Red Cross by Russia after the collapse of communism, show that about 75,000 people died, note that I said "died" not killed, though I'm sure many or most of them were. Now, I am not saying that we should excuse the Germans for the deaths of 75,000 innocent people, but how many people would still be willing to support Isreal if they knew the real numbers, and as well the fact that there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz?

Alright, the part about the number of dead is nitpicky, but the Hitler issue is not in my opinion. To people who know nothing other than what their textbooks in high school taught them, this line in the animation reinforces that belief. I realize that most if not all the people who visit this site realized a long time ago how full of sh*t their textbooks were and still are, but there are new visitors to this site everyday and they need not be shown something that is false. Do I have a point here or should I just untie the knot in my underwear?

Iain'tgoin'tonocamp! said:
If anyone is raising an eyebrow to me saying Hitler did not start the war to end all wars, then I would recommend reading "America's Secret Establishment" by Antony Sutton. This book will outline how it was actually lawyers, investment bankers, elite politicians and military brass, all belonging to either secret societies or "think tanks" who planned and caused the conflict. Some might say I'm nitpicking, but in terms of the pecking order in the power hierarchy, Hitler was nowhere near the top. He was a face, a voice and not much more. I see the point of using Hitler in the animation, it ties into the study of such men which is explained in depth in the book. But it is still misleading.
I think it depends on your point of view. Another way to look at it is to say "The German people started WWII" by not acting to restrain Hitler and his fellow madmen from gaining the power they needed to begin their goals of conquest. There are many converging threads that start such insanities as WWII, and I don't think you can tie it down to "Hitler caused it", or "The Bankers caused it", or "The Jews caused it", or "The German people caused it". If anything, it is probably the overlords of this planet that were really behind it.

Iain'tgoin'tonocamp! said:
As well the figure of 60 million lives is debatable given that the 6 million figure attributed to the holocaust has been inflated to such a degree as to convince the western world that Isreal is a legitimate state when in fact the real number of people killed is much smaller. The records from Auschwitz (keep in mind that zee Germans kept painstakingly accurate records of everything), handed over to the Red Cross by Russia after the collapse of communism, show that about 75,000 people died, note that I said "died" not killed, though I'm sure many or most of them were. Now, I am not saying that we should excuse the Germans for the deaths of 75,000 innocent people, but how many people would still be willing to support Isreal if they knew the real numbers, and as well the fact that there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz?
This is an immensely controversial area right here, and also probably a fairly irrelevant one as well. That there was a genocidal policy against the Jews by Hitler is a confirmed fact. The Slavs, Gypsies, homosexuals and mentally or physically disabled were also in his crosshairs. While it would be good to know the precise number of each group killed for the purposes of historical accuracy, it is really a diversion compared to what is happening with Israel and the US right NOW. Thus this whole controversy over "Holocaust Revisonism" and suchlike only feeds the Zionist propaganda machine with further reasons as to why the Jews are the most "downtrodden and persecuted" of all races, thus strengthing Israel's position. And it also puts people and their associates in personal peril if they happen to live in a country with laws against questioning the matter of the Holocaust.

Israel and the US are committing war crimes in the Middle East right now - the efforts of those "revisionist" historians would be better spent focusing on exposing these crimes IMO. It's not like the mainstream media will be doing it any time soon...

>>Iain'tgoin'tonocamp! Okay, I am really excited about the book and everything and I will be purchasing it and several other titles of Laura's any day now, but Hitler did not start WW2, and the animation which is promoting the book says he did. If anyone is raising an eyebrow to me saying Hitler did not start the war to end all wars, then I would recommend reading "America's Secret Establishment" by Antony Sutton. This book will outline how it was actually lawyers, investment bankers, elite politicians and military brass, all belonging to either secret societies or "think tanks" who planned and caused the conflict. Some might say I'm nitpicking, but in terms of the pecking order in the power hierarchy, Hitler was nowhere near the top. He was a face, a voice and not much more. I see the point of using Hitler in the animation, it ties into the study of such men which is explained in depth in the book. But it is still misleading.

paul :
Ur comment is based on "America's Secret Establishment" by Antony Sutton's book and there can be different views based on other informations . What ever the face of the cause either hitler or his financiers or peoples inaction, we all know it is 4D STS which does things through whom ever they find convienant. That doesn't mean that we should sit idle, we should do we can do to expose. Even if we expose it , they can go back in time simply change the game. Before IRAQ war started, public and all the MP's were against Bliar and even they are even thinking of impeaching and on the crucial day every thing is changed and even public seems to have not resisted the way they resisted before that. Can people be changed over night. I believe not. My point is the factors contributing to all these so complex, simple blame game doesn't have much meaning unless this achieves some purpose of deterance.

That's exactly what I was trying to say. I think Hitler was a pawn. Along with the men who used him. I agree with your assessment of the "Holocaust Revisionment" issue, their energy is best used to document and expose the current and more pressing problem of the current relationship of the U.S. Gov./Elite and Isreal and then beings which control them. As well, it can be said that the events of WW2 and history itself would be much different had Hitler not been in the picture, so his importance in the matter cannot be denied. Consider the knot untied.

[edited by moderator] I own copies of Judea Declares War on Germany dvd available at _www.honestmediatoday.com such as Zionist War Crimes. Polish Thugs murdered 7,000 Ethnic Germans(or better said Aryans, aka:the white people)Adolf Hitler was a whites cil rights Hero and Savior for Germany. I own a copy of Mein Kampf at home and Hitler qouted He Schoenhauer called the jew the great master of lies, those who do not realize the truth of that statement or do not wish to believe it will never be able to lend a hand in helping to truth to prevail.
_http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p-35_Brandon.html
George Lincoln Rockwell formed The American nazi Party in 1959 after reading Mein kampf. Hitler read Portocols of the Elders of Zion.
Rockwell said the Jews lied about Hitler to get him to kill many nazis in ww2 and said it was a mistake,

aryan_eric88 said:
[removed by moderator] I own copies of Judea Declares War on Germany dvd available at _www.honestmediatoday.com such as Zionist War Crimes. Polish Thugs murdered 7,000 Ethnic Germans(or better said Aryans, aka:the white people)Adolf Hitler was a whites cil rights Hero and Savior for Germany. I own a copy of Mein Kampf at home and Hitler qouted He Schoenhauer called the jew the great master of lies, those who do not realize the truth of that statement or do not wish to believe it will never be able to lend a hand in helping to truth to prevail.
_http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p-35_Brandon.html
George Lincoln Rockwell formed The American nazi Party in 1959 after reading Mein kampf. Hitler read Portocols of the Elders of Zion.
Rockwell said the Jews lied about Hitler to get him to kill many nazis in ww2 and said it was a mistake,

aryan_eric - your post is abusive and rude and has been edited to remove the offensive content. Please read the forum guidelines - completely - before posting again. If you post more abusive content you will be removed from this forum.

I searched among threads with WW2 in the title and found this very old one, burried profoundly in the forum ;-)

It's because i started to read (not yet finished as it's a big one) an article written by Ron Unz (and Mike Whitney) in June 2023, but which was translated to french just recently (and posted here on the saker site and also here). I like this guy and even if i did not read all yet (going to continue after posting this), i'm confident he did a good work.

I searched if the original link to the original article was posted on the forum but did not find any entry, so I suppose it wasn't.
What i learnt so far is stunning, and it well marry with the title of this thread.

So if you have one good hour in front of you, enjoy !

(if you are french, use one of the 2 links posted above)

I can't resist but one example : did you know that the UK bombed some german cities first to push Hitler to retaliate ? Or that he proposed to retread from Poland and stop war but France and UK did not accept mainly because of pressure from US ? Maybe many here already know this, but on my side i didn't.

Edit: maybe it was posted on sott US, i'm not used to search on this version of sott website, to verify

Back
Top Bottom