Hmmm That was weird....

Nawd

Dagobah Resident
I got a phone call asking if Sentia was there, and I said "nope there is no one by that name here..." What was the name again? "Sentia. Are you a company or a residence?" He asked. I said, "just a residence." Then he hangs up.

So I looked up the number online, and everyone is complaining about this particular number being a recording trying to get tourists to Missouri. After having the calls for over two weeks, I ignored the phone calls, but today, I figured I'd try to get whomever onto the 'no call list and just got a recording.

But I also looked up Sentia as a company. This is what I found:

_http://sentiagroup.com/

"Sentia Group is a consulting services company that utilizes social science modeling to enable customers to understand, forecast, and shape individual and group behavior. Based on our understanding of complex human behavior, Sentia Group creates actionable strategies and tactics that materially improve event outcomes. Our tools and methodologies have been used by government and commercial clients to support strategic communication planning, complex negotiations, and geopolitical analysis.

Sentia Group’s core competency is rooted in a strong research and development process backed by a deep academic bench that combines best of breed theories from political sciences, cognitive psychology and economics. Our multi-disciplinary consulting team employs proven, validated models to deliver detailed actionable insights that produce results. "

While still living in the US I suddenly got a lot of calls from pissed customers of a kind of scam music download company (or something like that). Turned out that a guy had published a number on his Blog where people could actually reach Customer Service and complain. That number was my number, but: In a different state... It took me a while to figure this out, I then wrote to the guy and he highlighted the state on his site with a little comment to not call any other states.

It was extremely bothersome to get all these angry people on the phone who wouldn't believe me at first that I was Not this Scam company.

But I am not really sure, if I get what you are writing:

Sentia calls you? But why would they ask for themselves then?
Customers of Sentia call you? But why would that be a recording and only one number published on the Web?

EmmeYa

Back
Top Bottom