How to get started ...

hi all... esp nicklebleu.

I feel we are both in the same boat each with a paddle waiting to break the surface of an incomprehensible ocean. I too am new to the site and forums. I too after reading some select articles and such wanted to run outside and tell the whole world. This as been the case with anything illuminating I have come across. The feeling of wanting to share this information wasn't one of understanding but hoping someone else could help verify or validate the information.

My first reaction to this information was "Here we go again..." "More claims to knowledge that can explain everything." I "want" to believe it all. I hope for it to be true. The information rings true with what I have experienced but what do we to do about it? I want to go out and help others, wanting to change the world. I feel as if I am just awakening, but not wanting to get out of bed just yet.

Nicklebleu I'd love to setup a correspondence between relative "noobs" so that we can help each other along the way... you paddle right and I left, vice-versa. Also the more the merrier...

subversal said:
Nicklebleu I'd love to setup a correspondence between relative "noobs" so that we can help each other along the way... you paddle right and I left, vice-versa. Also the more the merrier...
There is the casschat discussion yahoo group, located at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/casschat which is set up for just such 'paddling'.

A lot of discussion also takes place on the forum. We've found through the years that it's really much safer, and more productive, for all involved to keep discussions in a group or open setting - more eyes and minds to guide that way, whereas individual discussion can create negative feedback loops and end up being the blind leading the blind, as it were. fwiw

Back
Top Bottom