HPV

Odyssey said:
Hi Zaia,

There was also a small trial using an extract of shiitake mushrooms to clear an HPV infection.

Here is the link to the study: _https://www.sciencenews.org/article/mushroom-extract-might-eradicate-hpv-infection. It may be worth a try. I hope you find some relief.

In the meantime, keep in mind that your stress over the procedure could likely be making your symptoms worse. Stress-relieving activities, like EE meditation, or something of your choice will probably make the procedure go a lot more smoothly.

Best of luck to you.

Many thanks Odyssey ! Sorry, I forgot to mention I also took shiitake, just for 2 months, so not enough by considering study you mentionned.
Yes, I know stress doesn’t help me and it’s a reason why I’m a little angry against doctors, even if I know I have to learn to relativise without help (a big job for me ;) but one day I'll be able to do it). They put pressure on me every 2 or 3 months since October saying « We have to intervene ». Each time, I have to relax and it takes several days, even with meditation.
Thanks again, I will search on this subject of AHCC supplements.

Laura said:
Also taking L-Lysine is supposed to help. It can be a miracle with things like shingles.

Yes indeed, it seems that L-Lysine could help. Many thanks Laura for this suggestion and, of course, for your entire precious work !

Felipe4 said:
Managing stress is overall very important, in general, i understand you have gone to several hypnosis therapies, just keep in mind that dealing with the subconscious issues that cause us to be stressed out and anxious may take some time.

That seeming little anxiety traits that we attribute to our personality can be porblems and overall having you in a cronic state of worry, this stress can certainly influence your inmune system.

Stress seems to affect the inmune system, from what you mentioned about the iodine and the dosage, perhaps adjusting your diet first, avoid sugars, gluten, dairy etc. Could be the first thing to do.

What if the body's inmune system is down because it is fighting off other problems, or other infections elsewhere like candida etc, or stomach problems etc.

Hope you can get pass this fear and all goes well. :hug2:

Yes Felipe4, of course you’re right, stress doesn’t help. I still have work to learn to relax quickly !
When I started iodine protocole, I had ketogenic diet since one year. But I recognize that today, I eat a few sugar.
Thank you for allowing me by your arguments to have a little more compassion for my body which, of course, has to fight against other things.

Oxajil said:
In addition to the advice given above, I was wondering if it might help you if you ask a female doctor to do the intervention (if that would make things more comfortable for you). I also can say from experience (with viral infections), that lots of vitamin C can help, as well as magnesium, and to lower your carb intake, if possible. Drink bone broth made from good quality bones, and try eating some organ meat here and there, that will strengthen your body/immune system as well. Take good care!

Hi Oxajil, yes, it will be a female doctor, but it doesn’t change anything for me (it’s strange, isn’t it ?) I take 3g of vit. C / day and eat a lot of meat, very little bit of sugar but, yes, I eat sugar :( I should stop, it should be better for my body.
Thanks for your advices !

Zaia said:
Hi Oxajil, yes, it will be a female doctor, but it doesn’t change anything for me (it’s strange, isn’t it ?) I take 3g of vit. C / day and eat a lot of meat, very little bit of sugar but, yes, I eat sugar :( I should stop, it should be better for my body.
Thanks for your advices !

I don't think it's strange, Zaia. Hopefully when you decide to go through it, it will be done before you know it and you'll start benefiting from the intervention against the virus. :flowers: And if it's a little bit of sugar, I think that should be ok. Maybe you can change sugar to xylitol or stevia, and if that doesn't sit well, a teaspoon or so of glycine in your cup of tea could help. But, if you can get your 'sugar' or carbs from vegetables, I think that would be better. Perhaps from soury fruit such as berries, too - if it sits well and doesn't cause a reaction. And once the situation is better, perhaps you could increase your carb amount a bit.

Regarding the intervention, maybe you can make a list for yourself and write down all the advantages and disadvantages next to each other, and then see if that could help you with making a decision. :)

Ant22 said:
Hi Zaia, I'm not a doctor so please take this FWIW but when I first started taking iodine in mid-December 2015 I had a bit of a similar experience with all sorts of viruses and critters waking up. Although it wasn't pleasant, my symptoms weren't anywhere near as bad as other people's (and yours) so I have been able to continue to take it daily with very few breaks over the last 20 months.

Although I don't have the HPV virus (or so I think), I used to get viral tonsillitis around 3 times a year. During my initial weeks on iodine not only the tonsillitis but any other infection I've ever had started to come out of the woodwork. This included eczema patches I used to get from time to time around my chin and even toe fungus I picked up at a swimming pool when I was a teenager!

Yet instead of backing off I increased the dose. It wasn't in any way pleasant but after around 3 weeks most of these symptoms were gone - and they never returned again. Since iodine does kill viruses and my tonsillitis was viral maybe resuming it would in fact be an option when you're ready? I guess you would need to go very slowly and it would most likely take you longer to get rid of the nasty symptoms since your reaction to it sounds much worse than mine. Especially that iodine has stirred things up emotionally for some people (myself included) and it doesn't sound like you are ready to cope with even more emotional discomfort at this stage.

In the meantime suggestions you've received seem useful so hopefully you'll find them helpful!

Here's the session excerpt that resonated with my experience and therefore encouraged me to take the above approach with iodine:

Laura said:
Q: (L) We sort of wondered if that was the case. Several of us, as soon as we had been taking iodine a few days, old issues started coming up, like cold sores and such. Several of us started having pains and tiredness and activation of some kind of viral condition, stiff neck, and a bunch of other things. It was similar to the herx reactions we had with the anti-biotic protocol. On the other hand, it seemed more like the viruses got energized by the iodine. Chu even had an attack of her cocksackie virus that flares up in her pancreas about once or twice a year. That’s what made me think that instead of backing off and lowering the dose, the best thing would be to raise the dose and nuke the critters. So, Chu doubled the dose and then did it twice a day. You went from 5 drops a day to 10 drops twice a day?

(Chu) Yeah.

(L) So, Instead of backing off like this other book says you should do, she just went full bore whole hog and nuked 'em. Is that advisable?

A: Indeed. The battle is difficult to win if you keep supplying the "critters" with food and energy.

Q: (Chu) And before, they said people who get symptoms, it's activation of microbes drawing on the enhanced energy...

(L) So if you get energized by taking the iodine, that energizes your critters too, and they start getting more active. But you're not taking enough of a dose to kill them. You're just taking enough to energize yourself, which then feeds them because you're not taking a microbicidal dose.

A: Exactly.

I may be wrong of course since it took good couple of months for HPV symptoms to appear after you stopped the protocol.

Yes, I think it’s possible that iodine "wakes up" this virus and maybe quickly. There’s no symptom, so it’s impossible to know if virus reappeared in December 2015, February 2016, June 2016… Only gynecological examination allows to detect HPV (some women have discomforts, not me). I hope to will be able to restart iodine protocole in the future ; not for now because, as you say, I’m not ready.
Many thanks for your testimony Ant22 !

Hi Zaia, it sounds like your going through a 'healing crisis'. This happens when you start to clear toxins from your gut wall and intestines. This happens when you start to dislodge old layers of toxins that have been dormant under these layers for years and they resurface and become active again when exposed. What I think might be a good thing to do is keep going with the iodine and making sure it has potassium iodide in it too. These layers are usually caused by gluten or different forms like pasta or rice which can form a layer over the wall of the intestines not allowing any nutrients through. Colloidal silver is also a very powerful antiviral too. I think the cassiopians had said that increasing your pottasium is beneficial to these issues aswell. Hope you get better soon. ;-).

Hi Zaia, it sounds like your going through a 'healing crisis'. This happens when you start to clear toxins from your gut wall and intestines. This happens when you start to dislodge old layers of toxins that have been dormant under these layers for years and they resurface and become active again when exposed. What I think might be a good thing to do is keep going with the iodine and making sure it has potassium iodide in it too. These layers are usually caused by gluten or different forms like pasta or rice which can form a layer over the wall of the intestines not allowing any nutrients through. Colloidal silver is also a very powerful antiviral too. I think the cassiopians had said that increasing your pottasium is beneficial to these issues aswell. Hope you get better soon. ;-).

Hi hally, I'm not sure what you are referring to here when you mention "layers". Are you talking about biofilms?

How's it keyhole. I guess biofilm is another word. What I'm trying to describe is the amount of unmoved waste that have been in our gut since we were kids, or how much we've accumulated throughout our lives. This usually, well for me anyway, are all the bread, pasta, spuds etc. Any viruses or bacteria picked up at that time get stuck behind this biofilm. As we clear out these layers we can unlock these pathogens back into our system which can recreate these sickly conditions. It's just a matter of sticking to your guns and keep going through. I find colloidal silver a great help. To answer your question, yes I think biofilm would make sense. Thanks Keyhole.

Back
Top Bottom