Human Design/Jovian Archive

twinstar0

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi all,

I couldn't find a thread here that talks about Human Design so I decided to start one up. Mods, please remove if this is not appropriate.

From what I understand, Human Design is basically an esoteric astrology that shows you your (false) personality and your (true) design. I've used several sites as recommended by friends to try and learn more about it. One of the things is it based on is the I Ching.

Here are the links to some of the sites:

You can create your free chart here: _http://www.jovianarchive.com/Pages/GetYourChart.aspx (also has free 7-day trial software to download to create & save charts)

A lot of information on the "types" and "centers" I found useful here: _http://www.humandesignnw.com/

More detailed information with really fabulous audio lectures on the types: _http://www.humandesign.com/cartography-course

Anyone else know more about this? I've found it to be really insightful and helpful (and very accurate).

I am a 5/1 Manifestor and my inner authority is emotional (Solar Plexus).

Hi twinstar0, please take some time to think about the claims they make:

The Human Design System is based on new science which is only now being validated by recent advances in physics.

Advanced physics has nothing in common with Human Design™. They only need your birth date/time/place to calculate wathever they want.

It is the synthesis of genetics and sub-atomic physics with the world’s great esoteric sciences: Astrology, the I-Ching, the Chakras and the Kabala.

Synthesis of genetics and sub-atomic physics with the world’s great esoteric sciences have nothing in common with Human Design™. They only need your birth date/time/place to calculate wathever they want.

The mathematics are complicated, but the power of the computer makes the task of generating your Human Design Chart (the "Body Graph") quick and easy.

Complicated mathematics probably HAS something in common with Human Design™. They can calculate wathever they want, in the most complicated way they want.

I don't want to be rude, but this is clearly disinformation of the worst kind. Unfortunately a friend of mine also took it for granted. Looks like a poor Scientology clone, masked with a more 'human' face.

I don't take your response as rude in any way. I was looking for more information/objective views on it, which is why I posted it here. Thank you for your response. Definitely want to research it more, as it's been helpful in examining myself and how I interact with others. I don't believe in anything like astrology, tarot, runes, etc. 100% because that is a trap and a limitation, but I do find things of this nature helpful to shift my perspective to new ways of seeing things that I hadn't considered before. I believe that when you act based solely on things like astrology, etc. is where a lot of people go wrong. I think it only has the ability to be disinformation if you blindly believe it.

I've gotten a Human Design reading/chart a couple of years ago and found it insightful and fitting. To me it's just a "tool", just as astrology (natal chart reading) or numerology. It can be insightful to an extent, but it certainly is not the whole "picture", nor a substitute for the "work". Fwiw....

salleles said:
Fair enough, twinstar. But the point is: qualifications like 'insightful, helpful and very accurate' leave little room for discernment.

You might want to explore the Channel Watch section on this forum.

And by the way, I forgot to welcome you :)

Thank you for the welcome :)

But I'm curious about how you can discern without insight, whether or not something is helpful, or accuracy (in this capacity: resonance)? I know resonance by itself has a high tendency to be false, but I'm still gathering basic information and trying to grasp esoteric ideas. I could be wrong, but it seems your friend's personal experience with Human Design may have clouded your view of it or how I'm "using" it. I don't blindly follow anything; including my own mind, body, or heart, but I do think that it's been a good "tool" for me, and seemingly so for Spiral Out as well.

twinstar0 said:
Thank you for the welcome :)

But I'm curious about how you can discern without insight, whether or not something is helpful, or accuracy (in this capacity: resonance)? I know resonance by itself has a high tendency to be false, but I'm still gathering basic information and trying to grasp esoteric ideas. I could be wrong, but it seems your friend's personal experience with Human Design may have clouded your view of it or how I'm "using" it. I don't blindly follow anything; including my own mind, body, or heart, but I do think that it's been a good "tool" for me, and seemingly so for Spiral Out as well.

A good way to start to develop insight would be to read the suggested books on narcissism. They will provide you with the tools to help you start to better know yourself and any programs you have. At that point, you will start to have a better understanding of subjectivity and objectivity. From there, your discernment will increase. :)

truth seeker said:
A good way to start to develop insight would be to read the suggested books on narcissism. They will provide you with the tools to help you start to better know yourself and any programs you have. At that point, you will start to have a better understanding of subjectivity and objectivity. From there, your discernment will increase. :)

Thank you truth seeker :)

Books on Narcissism would most assuredly be in org er. When a man named Alan disappears for 5 yrs, comes back as Ra Lu nu or some such drivel Ala Baba Rum Raisin, and hears a VOICE, I would like to hear more info on that before I buy the cow. He may of heard Jesus, Mary or was initiated into a Satanic cult by bloodthirsty denizens in Ibiza. Either way something mystical happened. Mystical indeed. Something never seen before, understood by only the most advanced physics, and voila! A unique star is born. And for a modest price you too can buy an astrology program with phrases that are suspect and never really explained- house special word salad.... it would be embarrassing if it weren't laughable. A combination of birth dates and time interlaced with advanced physic's, rendering a combo DNA profile?
Even if it were info that was hard to understand because of lack of comprehension and skill on my part, I usually understand that it is my lack of knowledge on the subject matter. Like on the forum. By listening to the interaction between members about topics that are complex, at least THEY comprehend each other as I trudge through picking up pieces slowly. But here you can see it for its worth, which is nowhere near being reasonably sane to me. You are left wondering and manipulated to feel outside of the realm of the special ones, meaning the founder, leader and manipulator. Err..., I mean Manifestor. Guide to psychopathy I think.
The books on the list for forum readers will give anyone interested in truth an eyeopener after eyeopener. Read Snakes in suits and The Mask of Sanity by Martha Stout, if you haven;t already. Just a suggestion.

He mentions the gates in the auric tree-of life type diagram that is the real versus false self. Really? Let's really hear more about that. Sketchy at best and is probably as good as a lot of generalized feelgood astrology you can find on many sites. And there are the Gates! As I real the site, I thought of the gatekeepers in the watchtowers, Enochian magic, and Elizabeth Clare Prophet. And that's before I found his name was Ra Hu Ru! There, remembered it. Hoot,Por U Tu with a baseball cap that says manifestor, much like the kind you'd find at an Amway hootnanny. He sounds like a computer nerd with some knowledge of science, since it's ALL about the neutrinos that connect us all, BUT allow us to be unique. The problem he tells us, is that we can't connect our genetics to our souls purpose and we get all confused and need to learn how to decide, make effective decisions according to our type. Theres a mix and match of a few, no, MANY schools of thought, mainly the I-Ching! The VOICE must of deciphered that secret, because people have been sweating over it for many moons, that it would take a mystical voice from the abyss to hand out this stuff.

I'm not sorry. These people make me laugh and wonder. Is there no better way to make a living without stooping to these levels. I digress. He may truly believe this. In this case I am still not sorry. Get help Mr. Ru. I can also be completely wrong about this. It's just my take on something I came upon.

For what is seen is based on astrology but apart from mixing several the brand of the house revolves around issues with which we are somewhat familiar that are: "the essence" and "personality", our sign would represent more alaúltima (Although the first point is that this is not at all something that should be labeled unusable and must be destroyed as this "influence" gives us some powerful tools) the second point is to change that there is too much information about everything Biographical of the founder and of course is the subject that the intelligent entity would give a title in this case RA whatever, which for me is a clear mark of narcissism and totally unnecessary ... prices for books and products (enough and Redundant) that offer are available the course that if it does not seem so much to me ... it does not seem that there is too much deep investigation more of the one carried in the beginning so that the being taking out so much book and product S maybe an indication of economic pretensions, I do not see much need for this. But still for what I said, if there is so much research (what there seems to be taken from what is already circulating, although I give merit for the fact of creating A "pretty" and somewhat sophisticated astrological model) should not have major problems in their lives and time ... that may have some truth ... for sure if it brings together a lot of astrology, but it does not stop appearing to me a " Path "as they say above ... and after so much return I will say ... smells fermented new age salad.
Although I do not like to label it as useless, there are better and less narcissistic ways.

Following an extended experiment walking in the shoes of a guru thru the stories, recorded audio as well as interviews and experiments with those who encountered him using methods collectively documented and thought by Gurdjieff, Meisner and Stanislovski - I finally broke free from the character, or the character actually “let me go”. I knew it would happen, yet I found myself guided to give away what had been shared freely with me, mostly the personal audio tapes of Alan Krakow’s private oral renditions of what came to be known as his Grey Course - sharing and learning along the way as I worked with the character on film myself, as well as in noticing the reactions from others I encountered who were drawn to the mystic rants.

The above hyperlink was shared with me recently following an outstanding connection with a trusted mystic and leader. I’m curious if others in this forum have come across this information.

I looked into Human Design a few years ago, and after generating charts for me and my family it seems to be accurate. It looked quite complicated though and requires some contemplation (for me) Is what I'm mentioning here related ?

Back
Top Bottom