Humble suggestion to consider inviting more scientists as guest attendees for Cassiopaean board sessions/discussions

Getting the Cs to elaborate without adding in your own research can get you a "we aren't here to hold you by the hand" type answer. When Ark via his own research thinks something like a 4,2 metric or bimetric ideas are good but perhaps needing a little tweaking, the Cs can give a confirmation of this. You kind of need to get close on your own.

You kind of need to put things like this into more of a math basis. Santilli had this problem too; it's hard for other humans to use your ideas if you don't do this. Ark did get that triple matrix thing of Santilli narrowed down a bit as in the 12 of a 12x12x12 is a 6x2 with the 6 coming from the 4+2 metric and the 2 adding energy to the metric (adding cotangent space to tangent space in differential forms terms Ark has mentioned more recently). The three 12s perhaps via Ark's blog relating it to a bimetric might be a bimetric+Standard Model thing (and Yang-Mills gauge theory thing perhaps in differential forms terms). What you describe sounds like dual light cones via the 4,2 metric complex domain.
Thanks to your answer, I figure out that the prism is maybe a new look about the number 0 and the prism can be the 4th dimension we look for. Cs said that there is a flaw in the relativist theories relating to prism. We're not aware about the reality of the prism. I think we must have a new perspective about the 0 and this is related to the nature of the 4th dimension of space, the variability of the speed of light and the reality, at core, that Consciousness IS Matter. We've a static vision of matter because we don't take in account the Consciousness in classic physics (Consciousness = void = static 0) and our vision of matter begins to change with quantum mechanics that is related to Consciousness. With a idea of dynamic 0 (maybe with the imaginary number) rather than a static one, maybe we can approache the reality that Consciousness IS Matter and that the speed of light is variable.

New question : why do we never see a variability of the speed of light as we see in denser media (water, jewel, matter...)? Why do we see always a constant speed of light? Is this due to our 3D reference of observation?

Thanks John giving me the opportunity to realize this with your answer !

About metric, I'm more about a 3-space with two signs of time so maybe a 3+2 like the pentagon :)

Eric

Thanks to your answer, I figure out that the prism is maybe a new look about the number 0 and the prism can be the 4th dimension we look for. Cs said that there is a flaw in the relativist theories relating to prism. We're not aware about the reality of the prism. I think we must have a new perspective about the 0 and this is related to the nature of the 4th dimension of space, the variability of the speed of light and the reality, at core, that Consciousness IS Matter. We've a static vision of matter because we don't take in account the Consciousness in classic physics (Consciousness = void = static 0) and our vision of matter begins to change with quantum mechanics that is related to Consciousness. With a idea of dynamic 0 (maybe with the imaginary number) rather than a static one, maybe we can approache the reality that Consciousness IS Matter and that the speed of light is variable.

New question : why do we never see a variability of the speed of light as we see in denser media (water, jewel, matter...)? Why do we see always a constant speed of light? Is this due to our 3D reference of observation?

Thanks John giving me the opportunity to realize this with your answer !

About metric, I'm more about a 3-space with two signs of time so maybe a 3+2 like the pentagon :)

Eric
Yeah they said the flaw is in Kaluza-Klein too related to the prism. I do think matter has consciousness always, the Cs did say they are inseparable. I tend to think faster than light/time travel is kind of a taking shortcuts through the 4+2 hexagon metric created complex domain (the 3+2 Pentagon would be included).

Back
Top Bottom