hypnagogic light experience ( lucialight, pandorastar )

Abats

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Good morning all,

what do you think about this technology ?

I find two devices which help people to make some spiritual experiment with stroboscopic light.

_http://www.lucialightexperience.com/
_http://pandorastar.co.uk

Process seems simple, the light stimulate pineal gland in the goal of releasing a lot of DMT ( substance which is use by chaman when they make the " ayahuesca " )

Lucialight was made by Dr. Dirk Proeckl. he is a neurologist and psychologist with his own medical practice in Wörgl, Tyrol, Austria. He focuses on the interaction between the psyche and the nervous system and has studied psychosomatic rehabilitation of migraines, the distribution of neurotransmitters within the central nervous system, and the epileptic potentials in the electroencephalogram. and Dr. Engelbert Winkler who is a clinical psychologist, psychotherapist, and legal consultant for children and youth with his own practice in Wörgl, Tirol, Austria. He studied philosophy, pediatrics and psychology in Innsbruck, and completed further studies in existential analysis, hypnotherapy and other disciplines. In 1994 he founded a family counseling institute named Kooperative Familienberatung and is particularly interested in the neuronal basis and effects of Near Death Experience as well as the development of new uses of the Hypnagogic Light Experience.

this technology induce modified conscious state. you have some psychedelic experience and it can help body and spirit to feel better.

here a list of benefits reports by users :

- Reduced anxiety and stress
- Reduced fear and depression
- Sense of wholeness / oneness
- Increased sense of inner peace and emotional stability
- Increased creativity
- Increased intuition
- Improved physical healing
- More restful sleep
- Release of beneficial hormones related to health and longevity
- Access to Astral travels and inner journeying

I remember in a cassiopean session, the C's said " stroboscopic light could be dangerous "

My teacher and I would like to have some of those tech to use in palliative care to help people feel better and improve mental and physical health.

what do you think about that ?

Thanks you all

edit:links

Hi Abats, giving a cursory look at the site, it seems like these light entrainment devices are inducing different brain states through frequencies. You could probably accomplish the same with binaural beats as well. I'm not a fan of artificial EMF in general, since it affect our DNA, hormones, etc. I'm a little skeptical of their claim of being able to emit light that "passes through the retina" to reach the pineal gland (UV light which burns only penetrates a half cm if I remember correctly). There's also a large difference between (A) the body naturally releasing pineal gland DMT for dreaming or shamanic visions, (B) having DMT introduced through consuming a planet substance, and (B) artificially stimulating its release from the body in situations it is not called to. (B) would only affect downstream aspects of the process, while (C) would affect both upstream and downstream processes.

The benefits all sound good, but I think there are more natural ways to get those benefits, such as the eiriu eolas breathing program. Have you considered looking for instructors in the area? :)

Abats said:
I remember in a cassiopean session, the C's said " stroboscopic light could be dangerous "

They mentioned something about strobes being a hypnotic opener, which of course can be dangerous, you wind up being highly susceptible to suggestion, and you may not even realize suggestions are being delivered. Probably a very bad idea to mess around with that stuff. I don't remember the exact conversation or session, if I recall correctly it was related to monotomic gold used in filaments for modern flashing lights on emergency vehicles - and these days extended for use on all sorts of things like school buses, heavy machinery (like large front end loaders and fork lifts), garbage trucks, etc. In a similar context, strobing happens on any screen that flickers - TV, computers, and mobile devices. None of that is particularly good for the brain.

I don't know anything about the tech you posted about but you might consider approaching that with a lot of suspicion and caution while investigating it - from a distance without participation.

Hi Whitecoast,

I'm agree with you, i also prefer natural ways. In palliative care, we cannot do EE program in the hospital because people are in the bed all day and suffer from lung cancer ( they can't breathe normally ). I was thinking too for use of binaural beats but it seems that the effect is not similar at all because those beats don't help to produce DMT but i read they can be use in the same time as the lucialight. I know we can put some music like shamanic song with the light.
For the moment, we are looking for a lot of study of this machine because we want to make the best for those people who cannot do something, we want to help them avoid morphine for example by using the lucia.

If you want i can post further information on the process and the safety use of this machine. I read some testimony after some people using it and they all said improvement in mental and physicial health was here.
Even if the process is artificial. we can follow some sweet pattern to avoid the " unique " mechanical process. It's like put an occidental way to help people by using the natural and shamanic ways.

I think Abats' intent is to help people, which is STO, and so it is probably worth a question to the C's as to the efficacy of this technique. These people must be leading a sorry existence, and anything that can help them must be beneficial. There may be lessons to learn from it.

Abats said:
Hi Whitecoast,

I'm agree with you, i also prefer natural ways. In palliative care, we cannot do EE program in the hospital because people are in the bed all day and suffer from lung cancer ( they can't breathe normally ). I was thinking too for use of binaural beats but it seems that the effect is not similar at all because those beats don't help to produce DMT but i read they can be use in the same time as the lucialight. I know we can put some music like shamanic song with the light.
For the moment, we are looking for a lot of study of this machine because we want to make the best for those people who cannot do something, we want to help them avoid morphine for example by using the lucia.

If you want i can post further information on the process and the safety use of this machine. I read some testimony after some people using it and they all said improvement in mental and physicial health was here.
Even if the process is artificial. we can follow some sweet pattern to avoid the " unique " mechanical process. It's like put an occidental way to help people by using the natural and shamanic ways.

It's understandable that not everyone will be able to use EE in palliative care. You could try looking into some transcutaneous vagus nerve stimulators (t-VNS), since they tend to be cheaper than the surgical implants. As for worrying about a lack of DMT, I'm not so sure it's necessary, or how decisive the literature is in showing it produces benefits that are not due to the effects of vagus nerve stimulation (or the brain entrainment from binaural beats). The mind-altering potential of DMT can also be potentially harmful, since it opens a person up more to other energies in a space. Hospitals generally are quite filthy astrally, due to a lot of dead and confused spirits wandering around, and to people whose energy fields are torn open from highly invasive surgeries. The attachments that can come from that can burden a person psychically or even physically. So following the principle of doing no harm, I don't think employing DMT in patients in palliative care is very ethical. FWIW. You could have actual shamans come in and give guided journeys for emotional healing, soul retrieval, or other things. I know some more occidental people will be skeptical, but it would be more beneficial (and less risky) than these artificial DMT-releasing hypnotic instruments.

whitecoast said:
I know some more occidental people will be skeptical, but it would be more beneficial (and less risky) than these artificial DMT-releasing hypnotic instruments.

As for me, I'm not a skeptic by definition. I don't know about such things. I'm simply not in conflict with those who do and who take steps to avoid attachments, astral entities or whatever. What I'm wondering is, if the body is not already inducing its own DMT as part of its coping or healing activity, then what is the difference between the mentioned practice and taking pleasure-inducing drugs if the goal is simply to "feel better?"

Have any of the patients involved been asked what they prefer, seeing as how the illnesses in palliative care are serious and some may even be on hospice care? Or does it matter? Perhaps they are simply trusting others to make those decisions for them?

Note: I read the thread twice before asking this, but I still feel like I missed something I should have picked up on.

Re-reading my reply above, I should clarify that I'm quoting whitecoast due to the skeptical bit, but I was mentally addressing Abats and wondering about the reason for what appears to be a personal preference for a treatment intended for others. My apologies for any confusion.

hi Whitecost and buddy,

sorry for reply only now.

I totally understand your point of view whitecost. Indeed this technology could be harmful for people who are not ready for experiencing another reality. like you said we have entities etc.. so we have to make some research to put a protocol in place before using it. We won't use this tech before strong research.

beside, each people experience are different. Some will have a strong meditative state, other will see some colors with shapes and again other can made OBE, astral projection etc.. The main goal of this tech is to put the brain on deep theta wave. I read somewhere that some people with cancer who made a strong experience with the lucia have full recovery of their cancer..

i have to say, there are some program for the intensity of the flash light, for the song. We can put patient on deep meditative state without make them produce DMT !! so this is safe for them to use the tech.

I have to clear that we won't use this machine without making an ethical procedure. People in palliative care will not have to use this machine ! If i post on this forum is to take deep precautions and ask some help to make a good way to use the tech.

we ( my teacher and I ) want use this tech in particular because this is not an invasive treatment. no implant, no substance like morphine. Moreover this is not feeding the pharmaceutical lobbys !

Maybe we can ask the C's about that ? it's a very early technology and we want to make the best and safe experience for patient :)

thanks you for making me think deeply

I come back on the subject after 4 years because I have done a lot of research on these devices as well as tracing the history of this kind of invention. Moreover this raises questions about what the original researchers say. So I come to clarify the point and bring additional information to be more objective.

After all my research, it might be possible to use this type of device as a tool for therapeutic mediation in a wide clinical field (anxiety, depression, alzheimer's, migraines etc...)

The invention of electroencephalography in 1929 (EEG) (Tudor, Tudor and Tudor, 2005) and the research that followed (Adrian and Mathews, 1934) highlighted the existence of different brain waves, each associated with a specific frequency range expressed in Hertz (Hz)

- Delta waves (0.1-4 Hz) correspond to deep, restorative sleep.
- Theta waves (4-7 Hz) correspond to light sleep, deep meditation, the bridge between conscious and unconscious.
- Alpha waves (8-12 Hz) correspond to the resting state of the brain, light relaxation, creativity and vigilance.
- Beta waves (13-38 Hz) correspond to the awakened consciousness, in cognitive tasks on the outside world, an alert, attentive and engaged state.
- Gamma waves (40-80 Hz) correspond to a state of high mental activity, hyper concentration.

In the 1950s, scientists and clinicians wondered if it was possible to artificially modulate these waves to change the subject's condition and the first machine called the "Brainwave Synchronizer" was invented. The device generated strong hypnotic states (Kroger and Schneider, 1959) and research on modified states of consciousness was launched (Hammer and Arkins, 1964; Williams and West, 1975; Glicksohn, 1986-1987). The principle of "brainwave entrainment" (BWE), also known as "audio-visual entrainment" (AVE), was born. As the technology became miniaturized, many devices were developed (Hutchinson, 1986), however, for administrative and legal reasons the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in the United States does not allow these devices to be labeled as medical devices (Hutchinson, 1986, 1990), which has had the effect of slowing down the progress of research and applications, which is welcome as there may have been a lack of comprehensive evaluation studies of not only physiological and metabolic but also psychological effects.

The nature of the stimulation used for BWE is either visual (intermittent light stimulation), auditory (beeping sound), or both (AVE) (Huang and Charyton, 2008). When the retina is stimulated at specific frequencies, these frequencies are mirrored in the brain via the "Steady-States Visual Evoked Stationary Potential" (SSVESP), which is a spontaneous neural response. (Beverina, Palmas, Silvoni, Piccione and Giove, 2003). For example, if a subject is stimulated on an alpha frequency (10-Hz), its neurophysiological correlate will put the subject in a state of mild relaxation and calm, the effect will change according to the frequency of stimulation (Rosenfield, Reinhart & Srivastava, 1997). BWE and neurofeedback are two techniques that process brain waves to guide the brain to targeted frequencies. The difference is that BWE is done without effort on the part of the individual, whereas neurofeedback involves teaching the individual to modulate his or her own brain frequencies (Marzbani, Marateb, & Mansourian, 2016).

Studied and used since the end of the 19th century, the first known clinical application of BWE was made by the French psychologist and physician Pierre Janet. Using a wheel that he spun in front of a kerosene lamp, he observed a reduction in symptoms in his hysterical patients, a decrease in depressive symptoms, and an increase in the ability to relax (Janet, 1925). In the 1990s, thanks to new brain imaging techniques, multicentre studies published in psychological and medical journals demonstrated a body of psychophysiological evidence and effectiveness (Pigott et al, 2013). As the BWE returns to the forefront, scientists and clinicians are re-examining the issue of intermittent light stimulation and the versatility of its clinical uses. For example, in Alzheimer's disease (Ismail et al., 2018), depression (Cantor and Stevens, 2009; Dhaka, Chouhan and Singh, 2013; Kim et al., 2016), insomnia and physical pain reduction (Tang, 2016), but also as a non-pharmaceutical therapeutic alternative to psychedelics (Schwartzman et al., 2019).

The results of these pilot studies on the BWE show a real clinical interest. The technological advantages provided by the recent devices (transportable, programmable, adaptable to the patient's position and size) could represent an excellent tool for therapeutic mediation and is part of a general framework for the development of non-drug applications in the field of mental health. According to the testimonies collected with the new visual stimulators (Lucia N°3 and Pandorastar), a few sessions could induce physiological and psychological changes. It is therefore advisable to question these devices, to study in depth their clinical interest, their real effectiveness and the framework in which they could be used.

According to its designers of the Lucia N°3, this device aims to stimulate the pineal gland, to artificially reproduce modified states of consciousness similar to NDEs (Near Death Experiments) and to benefit from the transformative effects that generally accompany these experiments (Corman et al., 2017). However, no systematic study on the real effectiveness of this device has yet been carried out.
A recent study does suggest that the device could generate states similar to those that could be experienced with psychedelic substances (Schwartzman et al., 2019). At the same time, work carried out in England and the United States using the active ingredients of these substances seems promising in the treatment of resistant depression (Carhart-Harris et al., 2016) as well as in post-traumatic stress disorder (Mithoefer et al., 2018).

4 Years ago, I said this device could trigger DMT in the pineal gland, this has not be proved, it's just an hypothesis based on some narratives from users of the device. Moreover some people didn't experienced anything, they are just relaxed.

I read the C's session about strobes and it's effect here
November 18, 1995
Frank, Laura, Terry and Jan

A: Assumption! Strobe lights are used for 3rd density mind control.

Q: (L) Strobe lights located where?

A: Not a question asked with much thought!

Q: (L) You are right. I was just trying to open the subject. (T) What does strobe lights used for mind control have to do with the air crash?

A: Just let it flow. As you will see, past sessions of this nature have yielded best results for you. We have picked up your thought waves, which are progress oriented, and are trying to assist you in your increased learning and progress frequency wave. You see, this increases the energy level!!

Q: (L) Okay. We will just let it flow, then.

A: It is advisable to ask questions, but be unconcerned with the nature or content of the answers beforehand.

Q: (L) Do you wish us to go back to the statement about strobe lights being used to control minds, and pick up and go from there?

A: Best not to continuously ask us for advice on how to ask the questions, or if this or that is okay, but rather just "shoot from the hip."

Q: (L) Okay. You mentioned the strobe lights. Are these strobe lights that are used to control minds, are these something that we would or might come in contact with on a daily basis?

A: Do you not already know? We didn't say: some strobe lights, we said: strobe lights, i.e. all inclusive!

Q: (T) Strobe lights come in many forms and types. TV is a strobe light. Computer screens are a strobe light. Light bulbs strobe. Fluorescents strobe. Streetlights strobe.

A: Police cars, ambulances, fire trucks... How long has this been true? Have you noticed any changes lately??!!??

Q: (F) Twenty years ago there were no strobe lights on any of those vehicles mentioned. They had the old flasher type lights. Now, more and more and more there are strobe lights appearing in all kinds of places. (L) And now, they even have them on school buses! (T) And the regular city buses have them too, now. (L) Okay, is the strobing of a strobe light, set at a certain frequency in order to do certain things?

A: Hypnotic opener.

Q: (L) Can we say that this is something we are being acclimated to, so that other things that happen to us in terms of our interactions... it just keeps one in a continual state of hypnosis?

A: Assumptions restrict the flow!

Q: (L) What is the purpose of the hypnotic opener being used in this way?

A: You don't notice the craft.

Q: (L) Ohhhhhhhh! So we may be being continuously flown over by alien craft...

A: Assumption!

Q: (L) Sorry! (T) Okay, we don't notice the craft because we see the strobes. They are hypnotic openers and are inducing a hypnotic effect...

A: Assumption!

Q: (T) Okay, continue, then.

A: Well, ask a question, then!

Q: (L) Okay, they are telling us not to assume, but to ask. (T) Okay, what craft are we NOT seeing?

A: Opener. Is precursor to suggestion, which is auditory in nature.

Q: (T) What suggestion?

A: Put on your thinking caps. Networking is not making assumptions. Bold unilateral statement of "fact" is.

Q: (T) Oh. Phrase your statements in the form of a question! I'd like "Hypnotic Openers" for $200, Alex! Cosmic Jeopardy! (L) Okay, you said the "suggestion is auditory in nature." If this is the case, where is the suggestion coming from auditorily?

A: Where do you normally receive auditory suggestions from?

Q: (L) Radio, television... (T) Telephone... (L) Is that what we are talking about?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) If you encounter a strobe while driving, or you are sitting in front of your television, then the suggestions can be put into you better because of this hypnotically opened state? Is that it?

Q: (L) What are these suggestions designed to do, to suggest? In a general sense?

A: Review.

Q: (L) Not see the craft?

Q: (T) Do we get these signals from the radio in the car even if it is turned off?

A: Depends upon whether or not there is another source.

Q: (T) Another source such as?

A: ELP, for example.

Q: (L) What is "ELP?"

A: Extremely Low Pulse.

Q: (T) ELF, Extremely Low Frequency, and ELP, Extremely Low Pulse - is this the same thing?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (T) This would be an external pulse or frequency?

Q: (T) Would it be originating from the source of the strobe?

A: No. They act in unison.

Q: (T) Two separate sources acting in unison?

A: Close.

In this 1995 session it is said that strobe is an hypnotic opener and they are used for 3rd density mind control, C's said also that it's working when suggestion are made in the same time (the mix between the flickering light with auditory suggestions)
They also talk about monoatomic gold in strobe lamp but new types of powerful LED showed up and some are not produce with monoatomic gold wire.

LED technology, light for tomorrow - Futura sciences
Depending on the manufacturer, the power supply of the semiconductor is done through gold wires (with a diameter of a few tens of microns) or by electrical via methods through the semiconductor itself, a kind of small metallized wells that conduct the current.

In order to use the strobe device (Lucia N°3) as a therapeutic device (based on a lot of studies with strobes), it could be done without auditory suggestions and by chosing adequate frequencies.

I met at least 20 people who experienced this device, some have quit addiction, some sleep better, some told me incredible story that change their life.

Here's a real-life example of a radical positive change that has occurred in a person. It was a woman whose boss was harassing and perverse (he had installed cameras under her desk to see under her skirt while she was working), this woman was petrified of her boss and didn't dare to file a complaint, she had no confidence in herself and she had no strength left.
She did a session with this device (I specify that the experiment is done with her eyes closed) which lasted 15 minutes, she came out crying so much that what she had seen was beautiful (she saw kaleidoscopic shapes and colours because of the flickering phosphenes produced by the lamp). The psychologist who was with her told her: "it was you who had produced this magnificent spectacle, it was your brain that interpreted the white flashes emitted by the lamp" This woman couldn't believe that it was her who was producing what she was seeing. a few days later, she left her job and decided to file a complaint against her boss, she said that she had regained her self-confidence after the session. I think this woman got out of the clutches of a psychopath.

According to the experiences I have been able to witness, using this device in a psychotherapeutic setting with people trained in its proper use, such as psychologists, psychiatrists, doctors, why not, would make it possible to help certain people. Unfortunately I saw that some therapists who knew nothing about psychology were using this device with all the new age that goes with it. It is necessary to come back to reason and study in a scientific way what others seem to use as a toy.

Feel free to comment on this thread, it will help me to do more research and maybe we can go towards more objectivity than what I tried to do in this post. I have been working on this project for several years to start a PhD and to rehabilitate a therapeutic mediator who could be useful in a follow-up with patients.

Here are the references of the studies mentioned above

Adrian, E. & Matthews, B. (1934). The interpretation of potential waves in the cortex. The Journal of Physiology, 81(4), 440‑471.

Adrian, E. & Matthews, B. (1934) The Berger rhythm: Potential changes from the occipital lobes in man. Brain, 57(1), 355-384.

Bayne, T., & Carter, O. (2018). Dimensions of consciousness and the psychedelic state. Neuroscience of consciousness, 2018(1), niy008. doi:10.1093/nc/niy008

Beverina, F., Palmas, G., Silvoni, S., Piccione, F., & Giove, S. (2003). User adaptive BCIs: SSVEP and P300 based interfaces. PsychNology Journal, 1, 331‑354.

Cantor, D. S., & Stevens, E. (2009). QEEG Correlates of Auditory-Visual Entrainment Treatment Efficacy of Refractory Depression. Journal of Neurotherapy, 13(2), 100‑108. QEEG Correlates of Auditory-Visual Entrainment Treatment Efficacy of Refractory Depression | Journal of Neurotherapy

Carhart-Harris, R. L., Bolstridge, M., Rucker, J., Day, C. M. J., Erritzoe, D., Kaelen, M., … Nutt, D. J. (2016). Psilocybin with psychological support for treatment-resistant depression: an open-label feasibility study. The Lancet Psychiatry, 3(7), 619‑627. Elsevier: Article Locator Error - Article Not Recognized

Corydon Hammond, D. (2000). Neurofeedback Treatment of Depression with the Roshi. Journal of Neurotherapy, 4(2), 45‑56. Neurofeedback Treatment of Depression with the Roshi | Journal of Neurotherapy

Glicksohn, J. (1986-87). Photic driving and altered states of consciousness: An exploratory study. Imagination, Cognition and Personality, 6 (2), 1986-87.

Hammer, A. G., & Arkins, W. J. (1964). The role of photic stimulation in the induction of hypnotic trance. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, 12(2), 81‑87. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207146408409263

Huang, T. L., & Charyton, C. (2008). A comprehensive review of the psychological effects of brainwave entrainment. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine, 14(5), 38‑50.

Hutchison, M. (1986). Megabrain: New Tools and Techniques for Brain Growth and Mind Expansion. New York: William Morrow & Co.

Hutchinson, M. (1990). Special issue on sound / light. Megabrainreport 1(2)

Ismail, R., Hansen, A. K., Parbo, P., Brændgaard, H., Gottrup, H., Brooks, D. J., & Borghammer, P. (2018). The Effect of 40-Hz Light Therapy on Amyloid Load in Patients with Prodromal and Clinical Alzheimer’s Disease [Research article]. The Effect of 40-Hz Light Therapy on Amyloid Load in Patients with Prodromal and Clinical Alzheimer’s Disease

Janet, P. (1925). Psychological Healing: A Historical and Clinical Study. (E. Paul et C.Paul, Trans.). London: Allen & Unwin.

Kim, S., Kim, S., Khalid, A., Jeong, Y., Jeong, B., Lee, S.-T., … Jeon, D. (2016). Rhythmical Photic Stimulation at Alpha Frequencies Produces Antidepressant-Like Effects in a Mouse Model of Depression. PLOS ONE, 11(1), e0145374. Rhythmical Photic Stimulation at Alpha Frequencies Produces Antidepressant-Like Effects in a Mouse Model of Depression

Kroger, W. S., & Schneider, S. A. (1959). An electronic aid for hypnotic induction: A preliminary report. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, 7(2), 93‑98. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207145908415812

Marzbani, H., Marateb, H. R., & Mansourian, M. (2016). Neurofeedback: A Comprehensive Review on System Design, Methodology and Clinical Applications. Basic and Clinical Neuroscience, 7(2), 143‑158. Methodological Note: Neurofeedback: A Comprehensive Review on System Design, Methodology and Clinical Applications

Mithoefer, M. C., Mithoefer, A. T., Feduccia, A. A., Jerome, L., Wagner, M., Wymer, J., … Doblin, R. (2018). 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)-assisted psychotherapy for post-traumatic stress disorder in military veterans, firefighters, and police officers: a randomised, double-blind, dose-response, phase 2 clinical trial. The Lancet Psychiatry, 5(6), 486‑497. Elsevier: Article Locator Error - Article Not Recognized

Pigott, E., Alter, G. S., & Marikis, D. (2013). Frequency-Based Light & Sound Neurotherapy ( LSN ) Research : A Review of the Research.

Rosenfeld, J. P., Reinhart, A. M., & Srivastava, S. (1997). The effects of alpha (10-Hz) and beta (22-Hz) « entrainment » stimulation on the alpha and beta EEG bands: individual differences are critical to prediction of effects. Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, 22(1), 3‑20.

Schwartzman, D. J., Schartner, M. M., Ador, B. B., Simonelli, F., Chang, A. Y.-C., & Seth, A. K. (2019). Increased spontaneous EEG signal diversity during stroboscopically-induced altered states of consciousness. BioRxiv, 511766. Increased spontaneous EEG signal diversity during stroboscopically-induced altered states of consciousness

Tang, H.-Y. (Jean), Riegel, B., McCurry, S. M., & Vitiello, M. V. (2016). Open-Loop Audio-Visual Stimulation (AVS): A Useful Tool for Management of Insomnia? Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, 41(1), 39‑46. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10484-015-9308-7

Tudor, M., Tudor, L., & Tudor, K. I. (2005). [Hans Berger (1873-1941)--the history of electroencephalography]. Acta Medica Croatica: Casopis Hravatske Akademije Medicinskih Znanosti, 59(4), 307‑313.

Williams, P., & West, M. (1975). EEG responses to photic stimulation in persons experienced at meditation. Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, 39(5), 519‑522.

Back
Top Bottom