Hypnotherapy in germany?

Chet Baker

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi all,

I just wanted to know if I can get a decent hypnotherapy in germany? Maybe Laura can recomend somebody?
I realy want to do a past live regression and a spirit attachment therapy.
:)
greets chet

Hi Chet!

in this case I would say that Google is your best friend. Do you have any symptoms that make this kind of therapy neccessary?

Chet Baker said:
Hi all,

I just wanted to know if I can get a decent hypnotherapy in germany? Maybe Laura can recomend somebody?
I realy want to do a past live regression and a spirit attachment therapy.
:)
greets chet

I agree with Data, check it out with a common search engine.
I did a search some years back and when I remember it correctly I found only one (serious) address, it looked dire in that sense in Germany.

As always "caveat lector", I would suggest.

Nonetheless as suggested in the newbie topic, have a look for Éiriú Eolas, which may help out a lot. :)

Hi,

I had my "regression" today, but it was actually not a regression to a past life in the usual sense, although that was concerted. Either the hypnotist failed or there was not enough time or I was just blocked. It seems to me that it was not a good, or even real, hypnosis session. The hypnotist possesses a technical device that is able to display your emotional state and your stage though, akin to a lie detector. That was at least what I was told. According to this device all things were taking place properly. Admittedly, I have never heard of such a device in correlation with hypnosis before. The session digressed into dealing with childhood and birth. And there were almost no elements which were effectively remembered. Some of them seem to me being merely daydreams.

On the whole, it was, however, somewhat releasing.

@ Chet Baker

Chet Baker said:
I just wanted to know if I can get a decent hypnotherapy in germany?
Maybe, but questions are a) do you need one, and b) how to get a decent one?

Chet Baker said:
I realy want to do a past live on and a spirit attachment therapy.
Okay, there are a few people offering this. And I know people from Germany who were regressed successfully in Germany. So I think, it shouldn't be absolutely impossible.

Data said:
Do you have any symptoms that make this kind of therapy neccessary?
That's a good point and that is presumably what one will be asked by the therapist first.

Gawan said:
I found only one (serious) address, it looked dire in that sense in Germany.
Only one address? (person)

Basically, you can achieve with Éiriú Eolas, as already mentioned, a lot! And it's "free", always "available", you can do it at all times and by yourself. But, of course, it's not the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom