I had many encounters

Robert

The Force is Strong With This One
My best friend was often with me and saw it also. So we bought us books about this type of creatures but it wasn´t good enough. Johannes Fiebag was almost good, but his ideas will stay wrong. I had many encounters, don´t know if someone has interest.

Robert said:
My best friend was often with me and saw it also. So we bought us books about this type of creatures but it wasn´t good enough. Johannes Fiebag was almost good, but his ideas will stay wrong. I had many encounters, don´t know if someone has interest.
Strange board. No reactions and very unfriendly people. I don´t need to speak about anything with people I don´t even like. I thought you were cool, friendly and intelligent, but you aren´t anything like this. Then I go again. There are better boards, were people are happy for new users and they are to them friendly. Here you just have people of the shadows. They destroy everything what´s positive and right. You are the family of the darkness. I don´t want to be here anymore.

Please erase my account.

Please.

Thank you.

DonaldJHunt said:
That was quick. Must be some kind of record.
No, I don´t need this. I like to read all day complex stuff about philosophy and then I´m for about 5 minutes on the internet and people of this board get against me. I rather make me a coffee or read Immanuel Kant or Carlos Castaneda then speaking to you. I don´t want to speak anymore with you. You are stupid.

http://www.sott.net/signs/forum/viewforum.php?id=9

For a better understanding as to why Robert was banned.

Robert, you need to deal with your extreme sense of self importance. It's obvious you haven't done your homework regarding the goals of this site. You are demanding to be banned over on another thread because you feel slighted. If you were truly a seeker of truth and knew even a little bit about yourself (as in "know thyself," let alone know the structure of this forum) you would think before you lashed out because you didn't get your way. Why not just leave this place and find what you have termed a more "friendlier group" who would give you the attention you are seeking? Looks like you want a drama to feed your self-importance rather than move on.

Sigh. Your stomp your feet, pout, and behave like a petulant troll when members of this forum don't answer immediately or agree with your subjective beliefs that you are special and therefore must be listened to and/or believed, regardless of facts and objective discourse. Very immature...and lacking in external consideration for others.

If and when you finally get banned, it won't be because you have some special power over any of us...or that this forum is "bullshit," as you so crudely put it. Members here will continue to seek the truth via objective reality by helping others who are open and willing to have the cold, hard mirror of truth shinned upon them when needed. Whether or not a person is a seeker of truth or a sucker of energies for their own self-aggrandizement is one of the goals here. Some can hide their self-importance and/or agenda to "try" and disrupt this site. Eventually, they reveal themselves...some sooner than others.

Robert said:
I rather make me a coffee or read Immanuel Kant or Carlos Castaneda then speaking to you. I don´t want to speak anymore with you. You are stupid.
Castaneda's (Don Juan's?) main point, I think, was to get rid of self-importance - a thing you have proven in a 'record' time to be absolutely full-to-the-brim of. Hopefully one day you will realize this, so keep reading...

DonaldJHunt said:
That was quick. Must be some kind of record.
LOL!!!! That's the funniest response I read in a long time. No offense, but I can't stop laughing.

It was pretty damn quick!

Back
Top Bottom