I hear a woman singing during the night.

maguenette

Jedi Master
Hello,

I always do a meditation before going to sleep but that night I couldn't sleep. I heard a singing woman's voice. I heard the voice of this woman sometimes to the left or the right. I felt that the sounds this woman was singing were more circular than left or right. It was actually nice because the songs were beautiful. So far, I don't understand why I heard this overnight. Honestly, this has been more common since September. Who is this woman? Another night, it was melodies. It's not noisy; it is subtle. My internal audit seems to have changed right now. I have the intuition that this woman really exists, I know that distance is an illusion.

I would like to know if people in the forum have similar experiences at night?

Marc

One time before on this form starts a project with crystals once i lived in spain i could here people singing, but i was sleeping and in the same way i was awake and voices of this people touch my soul. That's why i start to sing at 8 clock in the crystal project. This is the voice of infinitty that want to tell you something...

Show must go on. I currently live with my parents. I asked my parents about this song with a female voice. My father heard this voice during the night too. That night was different. There was still this female voice with the same melody but melodies with male voices were added to the night concert. Male melodies resemble Gregorian chants. This phenomenon is strange but I remain open. For now, I have no explanation. The only downside; it's that I don't sleep much and I have to get some sleep during the day.

Marc

Hello,

I always do a meditation before going to sleep but that night I couldn't sleep. I heard a singing woman's voice. I heard the voice of this woman sometimes to the left or the right. I felt that the sounds this woman was singing were more circular than left or right. It was actually nice because the songs were beautiful. So far, I don't understand why I heard this overnight. Honestly, this has been more common since September. Who is this woman? Another night, it was melodies. It's not noisy; it is subtle. My internal audit seems to have changed right now. I have the intuition that this woman really exists, I know that distance is an illusion.

I would like to know if people in the forum have similar experiences at night?

Marc
Hello Marc,

Something similar happened with me too.

I moved to a new flat recently. This is my first night here. I was just lying in bed but not even close to falling asleep.

The base resembles Georgian chant or something ethnic. One of those when you hear one even deep chord that fluctuates sometimes but never stops completely. And then from time to time some kind of horn steps in with very simple melody. No woman's voice.

There is still a chance that maybe I heard someone else listening to the music. I could hear neighbors chatting behind the wall and listening to something. But this melody was more "subtle" as you've said. As if some inner effort needed to listen to it and keep it going.

I had a similar experience, in a way.

Many years ago (2000-ish?) I was living with a friend in his parents house. The only way to describe this house was "repressed". Anyway, everyone was at work but I had the day off and was a little slow in getting up that day. It was about 10am-ish and I was still lying on the couch when very suddenly, a "sphere of sound" came from the living room near the front door. The sound was very clearly a woman's voice singing three notes in descending order. I could actually pinpoint the exact place in the room where it popped into existence it was so clear and obvious. The "sphere" then closed and that was it. 2 seconds long? Very weird. I still remember the notes she sang.

Session 3 December 1994​

Q: (L) V__ had an incident at school where a small pile of powder appeared on her books after she had put her head down on them. What was this?

A: Materialized thoughts passed through frontal lobe.

Q: (V) Well, that is just amazing.

A: Amazement is fun.

In similar situations I always remember this exchange.;-D:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom