I saw something that was not

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This last Saturday something little strange happened: I was coming to my village with my car and around 1 kilometer before arriving (when you can see all the village very clearly) I saw a camp fire in front of the first house of the village, on the grass in front of the house. The smoke was very, very white and was going up in the sky very very high. It was very impressive and a very big camp fire but just with white smoke. I thought strange that someone was doing a camp fire for the simple reason that it is prohibited now due to the heat. And usually you burn leaves in fall, not now. So I entered the village and I did not smell smoke. And I did not see anymore the camp fire! I asked people if they were burning something and the answer was no. So my question is: what did I saw? Was it a vision or something similar?It is the first time something like this happened to me, or maybe the first time I am aware of it. And my second question is: did something like this happened to one of you? To see something that is not there?

One instance was when I was observing the night sky with my binoculars, I panned to a certain region and the stars made a formation that described the basic chi points in the human body, I thought that was incredible and that my eyes were probably fooling me, so I panned left and returned and the formation was gone. It wasn't Cygnus.

Needless to say, I think more and more anomalous phenomena are going to be manifesting in our lives, so that it becomes the new "normal." It is just a greater field of study & experience than what we have known, osit.

bngenoh said:
Needless to say, I think more and more anomalous phenomena are going to be manifesting in our lives, so that it becomes the new "normal." It is just a greater field of study & experience than what we have known, osit.

I think it is very interesting. Like yesterday, I saw a V in the sky, made by planes, but my husband did not saw it. Living in this strange planet... I thought that this planet was normal. But more and more (after reading Laura's books) I am aware that this planet is a very weird world. :scared: So I am not surprise of anything, anymore.

I can't explain it for you, but I have had a few experiences here and there of seeing things that "weren't there", which is not normal for me.

The one that comes to mind easily is being in my bedroom and I thought I saw a very big spider on the wall - say 6" in diameter or a bit bigger. It was pretty dark in the room and it occurred to me that it could be shadows, but its not typical for me to think I see things moving on the wall in the dark. And this was different because it very much looked like a spider and even crawled up the wall and through the doorway.

I couldn't resist getting up to check by turning on the light and looking around just to satisfy myself and it was gone.

In 1989, I had a maybe similar experience as I was laying down on a stone on the top of a high mountain, facing the morning deep blue sunny sky, trying to relax myself because my back was hurting. After a while, I opened my eyes and was very surprised to see a hudge yellow perfectly shaped triangle that occupied half of the sky just above me. All three yellow lines width size were like the distance of the separate fingers of my hand when extending my arm forward and the inner part of the triangle was blue like the rest of the sky. I kept starting at it for a minute, then closed my eyes and about 10 seconds later, opened them again. The triangle had disappeared. After this, the following events of that morning turned out to follow a strange sequence. Big ravens started flying above me, there are a lot of them in that area which I normally enjoy observing, but this time they started a descending flight until nearly touching my body, until I just jumped on my feet, feeling something wasn´t quite right. Then I went down the mountain and there was standing an old man, more than 80 I think, beside my car. He started a nice conversation, but its content was also very strange to say the least. He told me he used talking to birds and animals and understood their answers, the approximation of the end of this world, that he never slept when laying in his bed during the night, that first thing in the morning, I should put my feet into ice cold water for my circulation, and so on, all this while washing my car at perfect ease and skill. I now also remember that right before laying down on the stone, I was unexpectedly surrounded by clouds that were so compact that I hardly could see my feet anymore and as at that point I was standing near a profound precipice, I started counting every move I did to balance my arising anxiety sensations. After 5 minutes or so, the sun was shining again, with no clouds at the sight.

I never found any explanation for what happened that morning, but what I never could forget was the synchronization of all the events together. Also that strange situations often arise when I´m walking out there alone -I use to be in the company of my hubby- which I rarely do although I enjoy it. Now thinking, I could give an intentional try and see what happen :cool2:

Your story, Hesperides, remind me of something that occurred to me last fall: I was with my dogs in a road that I love because there is always many birds and a certain silence but also I feel that the trees there are beautiful and just be there I feel secure. That day I went to pick up some branches for my chimney. I go always there with my car and my two dogs. It was a very sunny day and very beautiful. Suddenly I hear crows, but many! They were far away but they seem very angry and little by little they approach the end of the road. I watched them arrive in a big turmoil, like they were very, very angry for something or they were simply escaping something that was approaching. And then something strange occurred: I felt a sort of wind arrive, a strong energy, like the beginning (in my mind) of a tornado. The energy of this sort of wind was so strong that I look one of my dogs to see how she was reacting and she was like me: very surprise and like in attention of something. The energy-wind surrounded us and I decided to go inside the car because I had the impression that we were in danger...but suddenly it disappear, like that. The sensation that I had was not that it was a wind, and just a wind, but instead that "something" came, very strong, something so strong that was in the brink of destroying anything. Very strange, indeed! :scared:

Back
Top Bottom