If certain to die in 3-6 months what your TO DO NOW list would be?

Ruth said:
CarpeDiem said:
If you were certain to be checked out in 3 (6) months; what your absolutely TO DO NOW list would looked like?
:D

Castaneda said:
Death is not an enemy, although it appears to be. Death is not our destroyer, although we think it is. Sorcerers say death is the only worthy opponent we have. Death is our challenger. We are born to take that challenge, average men or sorcerers. Sorcerers know about it; average men do not. Life is the process by means of which death challenges us. Death is the active force. Life is the arena. And in that arena there are only two contenders at any time: oneself and death.
If death isn't 'the enemy', then surely time shouldn't be either?
Time is an aspect, part of the constraint making up the localized arena.

Death is simply that your shift in THIS game, with its constraints, in THIS arena, is at an end.

2. Talk to my dog, Scotty, about the dangers of STS, so he might know about it when he become human.

lol ;)
hehe it is good;)
i will must to this same with my 2 dog

What I have noticed is how I try to live by, you are doing what you are suppose to be doing, and "who you are and what you see that counts". But I constantly need to make myself aware of this throughout the day so as not to waste time. I know even when I try to organized myself, my lazy drained out mind will not let me.

So the best I can do is keep trying to remind myself that time is not a constraint , your efforts are not wasted, and the moment is what it needs to be fo you(as the universe tends to confirm to you once in a while).

Back
Top Bottom