If The PTB Were To Shut This Forum Down

Maybe it would be possible to migrate the forum with a hosting in another country ? It is common for some sites to switch domain name extensions quite regularly, once every 6 months. Well, it's just an idea

Also, if they were so desperate to shut down this forum, they would have also prevented traditional communication.

I actually began to wonder if the forum had indeed been blocked after repeatedly receiving the following the other day -

C3D50AE2-6B60-4987-A9FA-A33D486582D4.jpeg
Which was obviously a bit of downer until I realised that unless email and the web were shutdown too it wouldn’t stop any networking 😊

As my Nan used to say, “where there’s a will there’s a way”.

✌️

I actually began to wonder if the forum had indeed been blocked after repeatedly receiving the following the other day -

Last night I was getting generic can't reach this page errors for the Cass forum. It didn't seem to affect other internet things, but I didn't really check any other website. Sometimes the forum is temporarily unreachable. It only lasted a few minutes, so I didn't worry too much about it.

This is the best place to finger who is WHO? Nah... Keep the faith! They need us big time!!! The more one pays attention to something - especially if it scares one - the more chances of it happening. I'm going back to skywatching and the art of flying a kite!

I can log in no problem. I'm here over 7 years :wow:, yes that long, due to youth errors I'm paying for now I'm so tired most of a day I can't think of anything cool or substantial and worth of your attention.:hug:

Back
Top Bottom