⚠️ Important notice about PayPal donations to FOTCM

I’ve slinked back onto PayPal as the other services I tried, including bank transfer were a pain, from down here in Aus, and I’m not even sure they got through, so my monthly donations are back up and running … thank you for all you do! As much as I dislike PayPal I’d rather use it and know the money is getting to you ☺️

I’ve slinked back onto PayPal as the other services I tried, including bank transfer were a pain, from down here in Aus, and I’m not even sure they got through, so my monthly donations are back up and running … thank you for all you do! As much as I dislike PayPal I’d rather use it and know the money is getting to you ☺️
Ditto to the above. Banks here charge ridiculous currency conversion fees, so I’ve sent my donation via PayPal as well.

Is it possible that people from other countries than USA, could support FOTCM by their annual tax for charity or tax deductible or something simmilar?

I'm not really sure what you're asking. From what I know, if you're not in the USA, you can't write off your donations to FOTCM.

In different countries there are ways to collect funds using government tax system. FOTCM could use this method.

Back
Top Bottom