⚠️ Important notice about PayPal donations to FOTCM

Apologies for the delay, dear people. I just sent the bank details to those who requested them. But if I forgot anyone, please let us know. THANK YOU!

Though I cannot make donations on a regular basis I do prefer to do it directly through my bank account in euros. Is it possible to sent me the bank details?

Hello, a question, I have the RIB of the red pill editions, is it possible to make a donation by this means? Is this ok legally and fiscally for you?

Hello, a question, I have the RIB of the red pill editions, is it possible to make a donation by this means? Is this ok legally and fiscally for you?
You'll have to clarify. What is "RIB of the red pill editions?"

Though I cannot make donations on a regular basis I do prefer to do it directly through my bank account in euros. Is it possible to sent me the bank details?

Sure! I'll send you a PM.

Unfortunately not, @Don Cesar. Pilule Rouge is a for profit, and we can't mix things up. But I'll send you the bank details (R.I.B.) for our French non-profit too.

Dear @Chu !
We @Korzik18 are very worried that we have lost the opportunity to send at least a little financial aid to Chateau. Today, I checked the details again and found a possible chain of how we can try to send a payment to you without draconian fees from banks or speculators.
I've never had experience with cryptocurrency before. Today was my first time. Please let me know if the payment to your DASH: XezgfPHoEPKwSedsLc9dPsGBSCzELcmpq9 purse came to you in the amount of 0.271101 ? This is a test transfer, and if everything is successful, I could try to send you money regularly this way and be able to order goodies :-[

1672921435483.png

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Notice Stripe (payment processor) on SOTT, is this easy to use from anywhere?

Thanks Beau for reaching out and testing.
Double thanks @Beau. I just used Stripe to donate via a visa prepaid card and it worked like a charm. Paypal took my first donation (I have two prepaid visa credit cards) but refused the second.:mad: So, on further reading this thread and discovering Stripe, and using it, the second one went thru like a charm.:cool: Paypal can stick it where the sun doesn't shine:mad:

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to suggest that if you live in the U.S., you can also use "Bill Pay" from your local bank/Credit Union and have them send an automatic check to the North Carolina Location from your bank account. I have just set mine up in this way and it was a breeze.

If you need the address, it is-

Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
295 Scratch Branch Road
Otto, NC, 28763

Best of Luck.

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to suggest that if you live in the U.S., you can also use "Bill Pay" from your local bank/Credit Union and have them send an automatic check to the North Carolina Location from your bank account. I have just set mine up in this way and it was a breeze.

If you need the address, it is-

Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
295 Scratch Branch Road
Otto, NC, 28763

Best of Luck.
I just wanted to add that most of the time, this can be done directly from your online account. If you have an online account, depending on the bank, there should be an online feature that saids "Bill Pay".

Dear @Chu !
We @Korzik18 are very worried that we have lost the opportunity to send at least a little financial aid to Chateau. Today, I checked the details again and found a possible chain of how we can try to send a payment to you without draconian fees from banks or speculators.
I've never had experience with cryptocurrency before. Today was my first time. Please let me know if the payment to your DASH: XezgfPHoEPKwSedsLc9dPsGBSCzELcmpq9 purse came to you in the amount of 0.271101 ? This is a test transfer, and if everything is successful, I could try to send you money regularly this way and be able to order goodies :-[

View attachment 68945

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

D'OH! Missed this...
We got 0.334263 DASH from you on 11 February.
So I think that means it worked, or...?

Back
Top Bottom