Information as medicine

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
I saw this book in my naturopathic doctor's waiting room yesterday and given recent comments by the C's about the relationship between gravity and information, thought I'd mention it here. Thumbing through the book, I found a discussion of our organs having a roundish and hollow structure which is conducive to generating and storing wave energies (e.g. sound). This was intriguing considering the C's comment that our organs are dimensional portals.

I won't get around to reading it in the near future, but if anyone chooses to, it'd be great hearing more about his ideas. I'd like to know the details of exactly what information is "imprinted" on the "Infoceuticals" he offers to "certified practitioners". It all makes me think of Emoto's findings about water's response to human thought.

Decoding the Human Body-Field: The New Science of Information as Medicine
by Peter H. Fraser and Harry Massey

“Information is as important as energy in the universe, and Fraser and Massey show that it is as important in the human body as well. As a cosmic information field directs natural processes in the universe, so in the living organism the biofield directs the way the body works: it is the “information-software” that directs the organism’s “energy-hardware.”

How information directs organic processes makes the difference between sickness and health. The authors have succeeded in translating this basic insight into effective health-preserving and -conserving tools: the information-based diagnosis and information-coded remedies that will be the basis of medical science in the future.”
--Ervin Laszlo, author of Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything

After decades of research, Peter Fraser has formulated a system that unites the meridian system of traditional Chinese medicine with quantum wave theory to provide the first comprehensive link between the human body’s biochemistry and bioenergetics. He explains that we each have a body-field based on twelve meridian-like channels that process and coordinate information throughout the body and that our health depends on the proper flow and communication of information through these channels.

In Decoding the Human Body-Field, Fraser and Massey describe in detail their revolutionary Nutri-Energetics System, which uses Infoceuticals--liquids infused with organic colloidal minerals that are imprinted with corrective quantum electrodynamic information--to remedy distortions and blockages in the information flow of the body-field. The imprinted information acts as a magnetic signpost to engage the body’s self-healing ability.

Numerous researchers have demonstrated and proven that information can be imprinted onto any polymer. Right now NES imprints corrective information into colloidal minerals and various herbs (as well as sound waves as in our imprinted healing music CDs and documentary films).

The body then receives and responds to that information and begins to correct itself. If you are interested in how cellular activity can be influenced by external information or factors, you can review these articles:

Scientific Papers from NES Health

Drivers and Integrators: The Primary Systems of the Human Body-Field
The Human Body-Field & Information Transfer in Biology
Coherence and the Physics of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Information Physics and Global Scaling
Seven Major Principles of the Human Body-Field
Correlating Physiology with Bioenergetics: An Overview of Space Resonance Matching
Bridging Orthodox Medicine with Bioenergetic Science

Scientific Papers from International Scientists and Authors

Nobel Prize Winner Discovers Quantum Field Effect of DNA

PETER H. FRASER has been researching the energetics of the human body-field since 1982. He was trained at the International College of Oriental Medicine and created the first accredited degree course in acupuncture at Victoria University in Australia.

HARRY MASSEY began collaborating with Fraser in 2001 after a near fatal bout of chronic fatigue syndrome to establish Nutri-Energetics Systems, Ltd

Sources: Amazon review and author's website: Human Body Field | NES Health

Hello.

After reading an article about Prof. Luc Montagnier in sott, and learning that in recent years he as been studying the field of bio energetics, i became interested in the subject and dug a bit around the internet to find more information, and came across the concept of infoceuticals (don't know about the validity of such concept, but i find it interesting enough to take a look around). I found a site with a nice collection of books, videos, documentaries about this subjects, if anyone else is interested:

-http://www.intensivecareforyou.nl/course-bioresonance.html-

Back
Top Bottom