Interesting POV on 9/11-Very long and financially technical

J

Joshua

This is way to long to post, even in parts so I'll just include the link.

This is very technical and about the corporate and financial back-round
of 9/11. I have no idea if the author, who purports to be a "whistle-blower",
is genuine. Good luck getting through the whole thing.

http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/911-whistleblower-richard-andrew-grove-transcript

Oops, I kept getting an error message when posting the text and did not realize that in fact
I had made a 'post', as I wasn't looking at the front page of SOTT web site while doing the posting.

Sorry about that. Even though I got an error message with the first 3 posts, obviously they
posted. Again, please accept my apology. As well I see that the 3 prior posts are all just
part one. I won't post part two as anyone interested can read the whole article from the link
and I don't want to give the feeling that I'm trying to spam or otherwise violate the rules
of the forum. I was an honest mistake as I described.

I tried to delete the 3 prior, duplicate posts but the system won't let me. Am I missing something?, or do
regular users not have access to delete their own posts?

Warmly,

Joshua

No worries, no harm done! Was just curious if there was an actual reason lol. I think it's probably a good thing that users cannot delete their own posts. I can think of quite a few threads that turned out not as the thread started thought it would (to say the least), and I'm sure they'd love to be able to just delete it if they could :P But those threads are also some of the most valuable threads in terms of learning to see the pathocracy in action or other lessons, and so I'm glad that the thread starter can't just delete such gems on a whim!

Back
Top Bottom