Ira Einhorn has a blog, through friend

D Rusak

Jedi Council Member
One of our favorite psychopaths is at it again....it's insane how people are taken in by these guys, time and time again.

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/14587412.htm

Posted on Tue, May. 16, 2006

Inqlings | Ira Einhorn has a blog, through friend

By Michael Klein
Inquirer Columnist

The Unicorn is blogging.

Ira Einhorn lacks Internet access at the State Correctional Institution at Houtzdale, where he's serving a life sentence for the 1977 slaying of his girlfriend Holly Maddux.

He has friends, and they're getting his thoughts on the Internet.

One piece - what he terms "a cursory enumeration of due process and other violations connected to my legal case" - was reposted recently on the free ad service Craigslist.

J. Nayer Hardin, an Arizona inventor and fellow environmentalist who believes that Einhorn did not get a fair legal shake, has set up iratheunicorn.blogspot.com to accommodate his jailhouse oeuvre.

Einhorn, who turned 66 yesterday, testified years ago that the CIA killed Maddux, put her body in a trunk in his apartment, and framed him. On the eve of his sentencing, he skipped off to Europe and lived on the lam for 16 years. He was brought back to the United States in 2001.

Einhorn's latest post is a review of Collapse by Jared Diamond (complete with a buy-it link from Amazon), a book that shows how societies destroy themselves.

Hardin, who met Einhorn through a mutual friend, says Einhorn "meticulously writes out" his work and mails it to her. Hardin says she puts it online "as quickly as I can get it."

I just visited his blog and aside from the difficulty in his extemely small print (which reminded me of some who speak exrememly softly in order to grab hold of extra attention from the listener) a major flag of interest went up in the second to most recent blog (jan/feb 2005) - he gives a 'positive' review on a book about Ouspenski!!!!! - Send in a psychopath to divert interest in some truely useful knowledge. It seems Blowhorn is trying to attach himself to The Work in the same way Icke is. In the past Einhorn has been mostly with the 'new consciousness' movement, but now it seems he's extending 'his' interests to match more closely with the work that's being done in this group. Of course he sets it up like he's been reading G. since the sixties. Yeah. Right.

I don't doubt that this is an attack directly on this group as Laura had written about Einhorn's psychopathy in the Adventure Series. I'd like to write more but I have to go - perhaps I can add a bit later.

I also wanted to add that it appears that some in the 'occult-elite-controlled-by-demonic-possession-are-ruling-the world' crowd (as Laura details in the Adventure Series with VB and the like - and more recently as she exposed 'Unbeliever' on the forum here) may have indicated that Ira is such a possessed individual.

As Laura wrote in the Adventure Series:
"I didn't "get it" that Dick was suggesting to Ira that he was possessed. There were references being made that were obscure to me, but the one thing I was certain about was that I agreed with Dick's assessment of the UFO/alien reality as having something of the "flavor" of demonic possession, though I wanted to emphasize to them that it would be dangerous to think that this was all there was to it."
It seems that Ira is in with this crowd - just a different aspect of it.

Back
Top Bottom