Is this Conditioning people for “Reptilian acceptance, mask wearing and bug eating”?

Debra

The Living Force
i feel like I’ve entered the Twilight Zone.
Recently, I clicked on a few links of children’s games, on Facebook ads, looking for ideas for gifts.
I have several young Great nieces and nephews having birthdays, and I was looking for ideas.
This horrifying and creepy ad has shown up now, several times.
I think it looks like some degenerate “think tank” attempt to introduce the idea that “lizards are fun, and eating bugs is good”.
Geezus....

B8073D5E-DDA9-44CF-A0B8-2856CFD02E47.jpeg

BCA70F4F-D2E1-4E85-B206-8A902C00849B.jpeg

Attachments

• 18014633-FE18-4C87-B96A-3AD4D32CC71E.jpeg
    18014633-FE18-4C87-B96A-3AD4D32CC71E.jpeg
    626.7 KB · Views: 9
Stumbled upon what says to be Unicef (UN) promotion video of ET ‘neighbors’. ‘Preparing us’ titles in the end...

Stumbled upon what says to be Unicef (UN) promotion video of ET ‘neighbors’. ‘Preparing us’ titles in the end...
Yes, this caught my attention, back in 2020.
Apparently, it was released in 2015.
I opened a thread, at that time and there are some interesting thoughts and comments made, if you’re interested.

i feel like I’ve entered the Twilight Zone.
Recently, I clicked on a few links of children’s games, on Facebook ads, looking for ideas for gifts.
I have several young Great nieces and nephews having birthdays, and I was looking for ideas.
This horrifying and creepy ad has shown up now, several times.
I think it looks like some degenerate “think tank” attempt to introduce the idea that “lizards are fun, and eating bugs is good”.
Geezus....

View attachment 80614

View attachment 80616
Just me, but I think this would have about the same entertainment value as watching paint dry. Talk about stupid!

Back
Top Bottom