Israel Defends Democracy.

Cyre2067

The Living Force
Pretty Inflamatory Huh? Get you a little hot under the collar? That's what i saw plastered on a HUGE Bulletin Board as i drove south on 95 into philadelphia yesterday. I was helping my sister move into college, she's going to Temple.

/rant on

Israel Defends Democracy. ::shudders:: Thats the most contradictory farsical statement they could plaster onto a bulletin board. How Dare They Lie, Lie So Blantantly, and To Everyone and Anyone who drives down 95!

I'm angered, offended, and utterly depraved. I was thinking about spray painting the whole thing with a big "LIES", but alas the sign was too high, too large and too far away from my home. There's that whole illegality issue too, which makes it less appealing, but i ask, how can it be illegal to show the truth?

In fact, as far as Israel goes to kidnap members of elected gov'ts, to disrupt democractic processes and to infiltrate and destroy any movement that threatens to expose its corruption, one could not pick a better lie to play, nor one to point out as false.

The sadness grips me when i realize how many sleeping zombies will read it and nod their heads, along with the machines on the idiot box.

/rant off

Now that i've thought about it, that would have been a good example of disconnecting my thought center from my emo center and constating. Crap.

I was in a Hertz rental car office at an airport this week. It was a small office and there were TWO large screen TV's blaring Fox News on them. The line was moving slowly, so I had to endure it for a while (I can't imagine working behind the desk there).

On came a long advertisement by something called something like "Jewish - Christian Alliance to Support Israel." They showed grieving Israelis weeping over their dead, traumatized wounded, etc. Then they showed Kofi Annan saying "disproportionate response" (they were demonizing him). Then they flashed the words "Disproportionate response???" on the screen. Then the appeal to "support Israel in her time of need."

It was really offensive, especially in a public place. There were two muslims in line in front of me. I almost went up to them and apologized for them having to see it.

I really hate all these TV's in public places.

It depends on how 'they' define democraty. Today it is widely understood that the amrican way of government is what define democraty. just remember the "they hate us because of our freedom" and other rethorics. freedom=democraty=pathocratic and cleptocratic ruling. A sad fact but a fact indeed. having in oneself the need for true freedom and truth is in my very humble view the basic answer to the totalitarian world (3rd density and multidimensionnal) but one have to face lies and expose them (at least for itself and for people who have the ability to understand without being threats (psychopathic response to truth seekers may be violent)).

Back
Top Bottom