Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

A Social Studies teacher of grade 6 and 7 students is in hot water for putting the Jewish homeland question on a test. God forbid kids start thinking about the major global issues! Don’t you realize asking questions is antisemitism?!

I am not worthy then because I do not like anyone telling me what I have to do..., be this, be that.

I like free will better.

Quite frankly, I don’t think anyone is really “worthy”. Some people’s egos might tell them that they are, but that’s already a paradox in itself, in my humble opinion.

" Be calm, be loving unto all, be gentle, be peaceful, be merciful, give alms, minister to the poor, the sick, the distressed, be loving, be righteous, be good, renounce all.
These are all the boundaries of the ways for those who are worthy of the mysteries of the Light."

That said, I think this is a beautiful message that would do no harm in following if this is what we choose. But at the same time, “wanting” to be good is already 3D STS thinking. Simply being is the way to go, flaws and all. It is how we grow. All is lessons after all.

Today Putin had a conference, and part of that was the following regarding Gaza.

“What is happening now in Gaza, in response to the known terrorist attack in Israel, does not look much like a war. It is a kind of total annihilation of the civilian population."

Russia's position about it has been, since he beginning, that it is the result of the failed US policy, but it is refreshing that he's come out and said this out explicitly.

I thought it was a worthy mention.

Russia's position about it has been, since he beginning, that it is the result of the failed US policy, but it is refreshing that he's come out and said this out explicitly.

I thought it was a worthy mention.
Indeed. A subtle hint to the Israelis that if they continue with their current line of behaviour, Russia may level formal accusations of terrorism or even genocide at them?

Democrats and Republicans are endorsing Israel's genocide on Palestinians in Gaza. So, they are not above the law, but they are "the law". Same crimes same destiny.

In above mentioned article on RT, Maria Zakharova was quoted:
“There is Roman law, there is common law. And there is American law – decadent arthouse, transitioning into liberal postmodern bipolarity,” Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Telegram, commenting on the House vote.

sToTmR1dR: "Same crimes, same destiny".

Indeed.

Indeed. A subtle hint to the Israelis that if they continue with their current line of behaviour, Russia may level formal accusations of terrorism or even genocide at them?
One would hope, I also think that this could be the result of years worth of leading others by example, and Russia is responding to that change in several countries with commendations.

Russia did change the world power, and it may have inspired the change in tune from so many other players, and now Russia is carrying on. I think their message, if taken as a whole, is rather clear: "Since this is a US policy, if the US wasn't in charge, things would be very different, and they're on their way out... so, what is your move Israel?" Almost an invitation to behave, so to speak.

Benny Gantz Quits Government

A scheduled press conference on Saturday, the deadline Minister Benny Gantz set for quitting the government, lest a plan was approved for a post-Hamas administration in Gaza, was pushed to Sunday, following the news of the rescue of the four Israeli hostages from Gaza. ( It seems clear that this rescue of hostages in this context is quite convenient ) Finally, Benny Gantz announced his resignation from Netanyahu's emergency government and calls for elections as soon as possible. Minutes after, former Israeli Chief of Staff and War Council Minister Gadi Eisenkot submits his resignation from the War Council.

With Gantz Gone, Netanyahu Is Left With No One to Blame for His Notorious Indecision

Gantz gave Netanyahu a safety net after October 7 in exchange for keeping the major decisions out of the far-right's hands, but his role in gov't has mainly been a scapegoat for the war's stalemate. Now his safety net is gone, and Israel's near future is fully up in the air
This measure leads to reinforcing the support of the ultra-right forces who still controls a majority coalition in parliament,
"Netanyahu prevents us from moving forward to a real victory [in Gaza]," Gantz said in a televised address. "That is why we are leaving the emergency government today with a heavy heart, but with a whole heart."
Gantz – like Netanyahu – they are not secular people, they want to continue the war in the name of their beliefs to mobilize the people of Israel:
Haaretz.
“to renew the contract between the people and the government and to mobilise for a second war of independence. Under the new vision, Israel is at the start of a long, blood-soaked war for survival”.
So the ultimate goal (Iran) may be to see a new leader start a second war with Lebanon involving the US and then hope that people will forget about the Gaza situation. Meanwhile, the northern front continues to be attacked by Hezbollah.

The misery of this misnamed war has shown that the West does not have the will to ask Israel to behave "reasonably" and prefers not to go through the discomfort of contradicting the Zionist overlords and their plans: Israel will not accept a shared Palestinian state, and as Ben Gvir said, "Jerusalem is ours" and in the face of so much hostile jubilation, most Israeli voters agree, they consider the risk of a wider war inevitable; indeed, many welcome it if the Zionist project is to be fully established in the Land of Israel.
The West prefers the focus (Sauron's eye) to turn to the domestic struggle against the "ultra-right" and in turn prepare for war against Russia, the axis of Evil.

It seems that there is not much more to say....

Everyone votes to adopt a cease fire, even Hamas announces an agreement and Israel goes "heck no!" and the US comes out to twist reality and blame the victim.

What Blinken just said in that video was "we're going to continue to kill you, and it's your fault"

Blinken has admitted that US-Israeli lie about ceasefire in Gaza is not workable after Hamas rejected Biden's ceasefire proposal.
Yep, blaming Hamas as per usual, so this whole ceasefire show was simply a way for the US to save face and tell its population, "see? we wanted a ceasefire, but Hamas did not want it, it's not our fault the genocide" a psyop.

the truth is, if the US really wanted it to stop, it would stop funding... simple.

Back
Top Bottom