IVERMECTIN good or bad?

Kadam303

The Force is Strong With This One
i would like to ask people in the know to share their opinion .
ivermectin was the wonder drug during covid .
i read many papers saying its good and all the internet doctors promoting it everywhere.
at some point many earlier papers surfaced saying it ios a strong toxin affecting fertility.

Dr Mike Yeadon Ivermectin Anti-Fertility Bombshell: "One Of The Most Violent Fertility Toxins" latest vid
on this canal he goes thru many papers . (papers are online)

so what is your opinion if i may ask?

so what is your opinion if i may ask?

Hello @Kadam303. Ivermectin is mentioned on so many threads that it is hard to point you at just one, however, if you enter it into 'search' you will immediatly find good discussions of its use and its effects.

Now I've not listened to Yeadon speaking here, and if the brief look I had is anything, it sounds concerning and one would need to read a lot more to see what he is getting at. Perhaps you could provide a breakdown of what he is saying?

We'd have to look into the evidence, but his narrative around it doesn't sound rational to me. He claims that ivermectin was "promoted" via influencers (like Joe Rogan, although he doesn't mention him specifically) and that this promotion was part of the con. The problem is that govts. and media went to great lengths to TRASH ivermectin in the eyes of the public. So why would they do that if it is bad for people?

According to this link, https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2114907

Ivermectin can cause low blood pressure (not enough blood supply to the brain), poor muscle control (this time attacking the brain), gastrointestinal distress (if you take too much, this might be the most common sign), rash, and, confusion. High levels of the drug have also been found to settle in the lungs in high concentrations. People consider this protective, but it is best to be on the safe side, especially as people tend to take a lot more of all things than is good for them.

However, I seem to recall the C's mentioning that it is protective, but before you become infected.

According to this link, https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2114907

Ivermectin can cause low blood pressure (not enough blood supply to the brain), poor muscle control (this time attacking the brain), gastrointestinal distress (if you take too much, this might be the most common sign), rash, and, confusion. High levels of the drug have also been found to settle in the lungs in high concentrations. People consider this protective, but it is best to be on the safe side, especially as people tend to take a lot more of all things than is good for them.

However, I seem to recall the C's mentioning that it is protective, but before you become infected.
Many medications can have this effect if not taken in appropriate doses.
Ivermectin has pretty good safety record in appropriate doses, it has been used in veterinary medicine for at least half a century with no known adverse reactions. The exception being collie dog breeds which lack certain enzymes to process Ivermectin.

And of course it depends on the dose and the reason you take any drug - anything in very high doses is lethal: water, table salt, antibiotics, pain medication etc. Doesn’t mean these medications are ‘toxic’ or useless, just depends what you need it for and at what dosage.

Ivermectin certainly is not lollies ….

Back
Top Bottom