Jacobo Grinberg’s syntergic theory

Yeah having a network of individuals is really great, they can always help you to see the things from another perspective and cover those "blind spots" but what happens when you're trying to do something good for the people but you don't have a group of people that can tell you all of these things so you can be aware, I mean the good guys watch over you somehow like a "divine" intervention if you will? because you're not trying to gain power or control people, you want to help or you just have to deal with all kind of attacks from the bad guys but if you're not aware then what? I know that the good guys can't intervene directly right?
Well, it depends, and I know we're being purely hypothetical but in order to want to do something good for the people, you'd at least need to be surrounded or have an interaction with said people.. and gain some feedback from them and what ails them, so you wouldn't be alone per se. Although, one always runs the risk of determining the needs of others, and that, as much as one might tell oneself, is always self serving.

Two, this is where I think some personal work and faith comes in place, I think one has to remain open to trying things out, and having the initiative to work towards the benefit of someone else, but should be able to recognize when the fruits of one's actions are presented. Reality itself can serve as a feedback mechanism, and if one does something with good intention, but that ends up harming someone else, it will be visible eventually, and responding to that kind of feedback is crucial.

But again, that is tied to self awareness and self work, because in such instances, most of us would probably double down and carry on, ignoring reality.

So, it's difficult to say really.

Funny, a friend of mine gave me a couple of his books a month ago. Some of his ideas and hypotheses are interesting and similar to what we know as the hyperdimensional reality, and the information field, for example. But I might be reading too much as I have just started reading his main book, Syntergic Theory. There are also some similarities with the Holographic Universe Theory.

He founded the National Institute of the Study of Consciousness in the UNAM (Institute in the National Autonomous University of Mexico) before his disappearance, and it was closed later on. According to him, he was trying to seriously connect science and paranormal phenomena. The Mexican academia was polarized about his conclusions and theories.

Some red flags: About Pachita, she was involved in psychic surgeries and the only reference we have for that is this:

And some new agy and 'shamanistic' ideas about how you can create your own reality, but it seems that he tries to explain it from a well-studied and even scientific perspective. It gets a bit fuzzy when he tries to explain consciousness though, as he tries to use scientific paradigms and approaches at the time. Yet again, I just started reading his work.

His disappearance is surrounded by mystery, with no clues at all, yet. We now know by Laura's studies that if there are scientists or members of the academia who are really into something regarding hyperdimensional realities and similar hot topics, they end up working for the "bad guys", or if they refuse, they find their work ridiculed, their character assassinated, or they just get rid of them one way or another... Or maybe his disappearance is related to something entirely different, who knows.

I found this trailer from a documentary about him:

Right now I'm trying to find this book to add it to the list, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Anyways, I still don't know what to think about his work, maybe reading more about it.
Hi @logos5x5 the book you were trying to find, seems like you know spanish I guess, well I found it in Amazon.com.mx

Well, it depends, and I know we're being purely hypothetical but in order to want to do something good for the people, you'd at least need to be surrounded or have an interaction with said people.. and gain some feedback from them and what ails them, so you wouldn't be alone per se. Although, one always runs the risk of determining the needs of others, and that, as much as one might tell oneself, is always self serving.

Two, this is where I think some personal work and faith comes in place, I think one has to remain open to trying things out, and having the initiative to work towards the benefit of someone else, but should be able to recognize when the fruits of one's actions are presented. Reality itself can serve as a feedback mechanism, and if one does something with good intention, but that ends up harming someone else, it will be visible eventually, and responding to that kind of feedback is crucial.

But again, that is tied to self awareness and self work, because in such instances, most of us would probably double down and carry on, ignoring reality.

So, it's difficult to say really.
Thanks a lot for the reply @Alejo

Back
Top Bottom