Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Some of the rich, powerful and famous listed in Epsteins financial "black book":

Let's not forget though that it doesn't really mean anything if someone is in that book, except for the cases where there are handwritten notes next to names and such. This is basically just an address book of A-list high society. People who are part of these circles have such things I suppose - having personal phone numbers of prominent people is a huge asset in and of itself. And whatever else Epstein was, he was a "contact broker" in high society. There are quite a few people like that who basically take money to wield their social networks.

Just wanted to say that not everyone on that list is automatically a pervert and pedophile, so we should be careful with our conclusions. It seems to provide some clues though as to how Epstein operated and what his networks looked like.

And those little stars scribbled next to some names in the book or just randomly are totally creepy!!! See the link Pashalis posted: The Unredacted Black Book of Jeffrey Epstein - Deep Dives | SteemPeak

Can you please ask the Cs what happened to Epstein?

I thought at first it was a good question, but then the topic is still very hot and so the question could be risky - as in knowing or pursuing the line of questioning could lead to harm. And it's not that we don't know those pedophile rings exist, or that some part of the elites bound its members through this sort of activity and other creepy stuff. I think that unanswered question asked by Pierre at the end of the last session will lead to interesting stuff closely related to this issue.

Jeffrey Epstein’s death deepens multiple lingering mysteries

Jeffrey Epstein’s death — in what prison authorities say was a suicide — only deepens the many mysteries surrounding his case.

Attorney Leonard Goodman analyzes the unresolved questions about Epstein, including speculation about US intelligence ties. [Note: this segment was recorded before Epstein’s death].

Guest: Leonard Goodman, Chicago criminal defense attorney. His recent column for The Chicago Reader is “The mysterious case of Jeffrey Epstein.”

Published on Aug 11, 2019 *Pushback with Aaron Maté* (9:32 min.)

One thing to keep in mind is that Mossad/Israel has a history of controlling both the official narrative following their operations AND the opposition, i.e. "conspiracy theories". So I wouldn't be surprised if the Israel-Mossad-connection is systematically blocked on all fronts, both mainstream and alternative theories. Even if this means subtly or not so subtly throwing the Clintons or US agencies or whoever under the bus. For example, in the video description of the video angelburst linked above, it talks about "speculation about his US intelligence ties" - what about his Mossad ties?

Ruby Giuliani, at one time, was the head of the NY Prison System and has some decent comments on Epstein's incarceration.

'There's absolutely no excuse for this,' Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani tells 'America's Newsroom' after the death of Jeffrey Epstein in his New York jail cell.

Published on Aug 13, 2019 (8:47 min.)

For example, in the video description of the video angelburst linked above, it talks about "speculation about his US intelligence ties" -
what about his Mossad ties?

I would suspect, maybe ... for some of the same reasons that Netanyahu just took this action?

Netanyahu says Omar and Tlaib intended to harm Israel on visit
FILE PHOTO: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attends the weekly cabinet meeting in Jerusalem July 14, 2019. REUTERS/Ronen Zvulun

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday that barring a visit by U.S. Democratic Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar was meant to prevent them harming Israel.

Note also, the Israeli election is exactly one month away (September 17) and Netanyahu is walking a fine line to keep his position. Any drama - with Mossad - would flat line Netanyahu in the scandal.

Snap legislative elections are due to be held in Israel on 17 September 2019 to elect the 120 members of the 22nd Knesset. Following the prior elections in April, incumbent Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu failed to form a governing coalition, the first such failure in Israeli history. On 30 May, the Knesset voted to dissolve itself and trigger new elections, in order to prevent Blue and White party leader Benny Gantz from being appointed Prime Minister-designate.

Back
Top Bottom