Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

I suspect they see the Theater in sufficient state of chaos that it allows them to remove "inconvenient" personalities with no one really noticing or caring. After all, it's business from within the Circle of the Family.

The Nazis recognised Luciferian based esoteric knowledge and techniques as a power source that they sought to weaponise. That is why they travelled the globe collecting esoteric knowledge and dissociation techniques from the pedophile Dali Lama and other Nazi collaborators.
No matter the religious brand, there definitely is a problem with these organizations.

In this case it looks like the Dali Lama forgets that he is in Public. At his advance age, loss of control over his internal urges is there to be seen by all who have eyes.

In this case it looks like the Dali Lama forgets that he is in Public
They know no shame!
I start to wonder whether this blatant display is by purpose.
Maybe they want to test the waters- how far the public's moral compass is out of tune; how much soul is left that must be smashed so that they can they act out their perversity/religion in such a way.

Jeff Childers asking why all these billionaires are being connected to Epstein in the newspaper now.
Some new narrative beast is afoot regarding the Jeffrey Epstein disaster. Yesterday, the Wall Street Journal ran its second exposé piece in one week on the notorious deep-state pedophile and his compatriots, headlined “Jeffrey Epstein Documents, Part 2: Dinners With Lawrence Summers and Movie Screenings With Woody Allen.”

The sub-headline hints at the trove of documents the Journal has at its disposal: “Schedules and emails show deeper relationships between the disgraced financier and a range of prominent people, including the former Treasury secretary [Larry Summers] and the filmmaker [Woody Allen].”

But the whole thing smells like a psyop. Why? Here’s how the Journal described its evidence:

The documents reviewed by the Journal, which include thousands of pages of emails and schedules from 2013 to 2017, provide new details about the nature and frequency of Epstein’s contacts with an array of powerful people long after he was a registered sex offender.
The first unanswered question is, where did the Journal GET the “thousands of pages” of Epstein’s emails and schedules? And the second, even more important question is: WHEN did the Journal get them, and why is the paper running these stories NOW? The remarkable absence of these facts is some kind of clue; but a clue for what?

Just over a month ago, the Journal ran another story headlined, “Google Co-Founder, Other Billionaires Are Issued Subpoenas in Lawsuit Over JPMorgan’s Ties to Jeffrey Epstein.” The sub-headline identified four billionaires named in the Virgin Island subpoenas: “Sergey Brin [Google], Thomas Pritzker [Hyatt], Mortimer Zuckerman [news media] and Michael Ovitz [Hollywood] are asked for information in U.S. Virgin Islands’ civil suit against bank.”

The Journal was puzzled about the subpoenas since the billionaires aren’t parties to the action, but correctly explained that any relevant third party can be legally required to provide information in lawsuits. Spokespeople for Google (Brin), Hyatt (Pritzger), and U.S. News & World Report (Zuckerman) did not respond to requests for comment.

The whole thing is bizarre. When have you ever heard of a billionaire roundup like this? Ever, in your entire life? Why aren’t these well-connected billionaires able to keep control of the narrative? Why is the corporate media apparently targeting them?

That’s not all! On top of “part 2” of its exposé, yesterday the Journal ran ANOTHER story about Epstein, this one headlined, “Bill Gates, Leon Black, Thomas Pritzker: One Day in the Life of Jeffrey Epstein.” This one was sub-headlined, “The disgraced financier’s calendar for Monday, Sept. 8, 2014, details his planned meetings with some of the country’s richest men.”

On the Journal’s helpful infographic, we see two of the same names from the Virgin Islands probe: Pritzger and Zuckerman. And of course, everyone’s favorite WEF-loving villain, Windows BOB inventor Bill Gates.

Bill Gates, Thomas Pritzker, Leon Black and Mortimer Zuckerman were four of the richest men in the country. All of them meeting with a notorious convicted pedophile and deep-state kompromat collector, all in one day. According to the schedule, Gates tagged along with Epstein to the Pritzger, Black, and Ruemmler meetings.

Leon Black, who met with Epstein more than 100 times between 2013 and 2017 — at least twice a month on average — and who paid Epstein $158 million for “estate planning and tax work” — a laughable sum for those services — abruptly resigned as CEO of Apollo Global Management in early 2021.

Black declined to comment about the meetings, and Apollo firmly stated that Jeffrey Epstein was working ONLY for Leon Black, not Apollo Global Management. Definitely not. That would be gross.

Kathryn Ruemmler, who at the time of the meeting had just finished a stint as Obama’s top White House lawyer, “often” met with Epstein over the next few years, according to the Journal. A spokesman for Ruemmler said she regrets the meetings, but it was all business, related to a mutual — undisclosed — client.

Needless to say, Epstein didn’t do any REAL work. He was not actually a mastermind finance wizard. He was a sick S.O.B.

Ramsey Elkholy, next on the agenda, a well-connected musician who said he’d met with Epstein several times to get finance and book-publishing advice (for some reason), confirmed Epstein was intellectually useless. “In hindsight, I realize that Jeffrey was a very good con man,” Mr. Elkholy said. “He could give the impression that he was helping you when in fact he was mostly B.S.-ing.”

The final appointment of the day was with Barnaby Marsh, a “philanthropic advisor to wealthy families.” Sounds like a good gig, if you can get it. Marsh also (now) says Epstein was useless, that he never saw any evidence Epstein made significant charitable donations. “He was a lot of talk, but he never did anything,” Marsh complained.

The Journal helpfully included profile pictures for all the elites who met with Epstein. And if that weren’t enough, the Journal compiled ANOTHER helpful infographic showing how often they met with Epstein over a two-year period:

Billionaire Leon Black sure couldn’t get enough of whatever Epstein was selling him for $158 million.

So, over about 30 days, the Wall Street Journal has mysteriously outed all the following élites as being intimately connected to a man everyone knows was literally the Worst Person On Earth:

CIA chief and top spook William Burns;

former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak (36+ meetings);

former Israeli prime minister Shimon Perez (who introduced Barak to Epstein);

billionaire agricultural investor and medical philanthropist Bill Gates;

Private-equity billionaire Leon Black;

billionaire venture capitalist and LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman,

hedge-fund billionaire Glenn Dubin;

Hyatt Hotel CEO and billionaire Tom Pritzger;

Hollywood super-agent Michael Ovitz (est. net worth $400M);

Bard College president Leon Botstein;

lefty academic superstar Noam Chomsky;

top Obama lawyer Kathryn Ruemmler;

former treasury secretary and Harvard president Larry Summers;

grotesque movie director Woody Allen;

Norwegian diplomat Terje Rød-Larsen (involved with the Oslo Accords), a frequent sex-island visitor who loved gin with cucumbers;

MIT’s Media Lab director Joi Ito, a sex-island visitor who resigned from MIT in 2019;

Mary Erdoes, a top lieutenant to JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon;

John Duffy, director of JPMorgan’s U.S. private bank for the ultrarich;

Justin Nelson, one of Epstein’s special-asset bankers at JPMorgan; and

Jes Staley, former top JPMorgan executive.

That’s a long parade of horribles, and normally I wouldn’t bother filling up the roundup with boring lists of data like that, except that the reveal’s scope is literally breathtaking. The disclosure evidences something profound happening in the Narrative. That is a WHOLE LOT of highly-connected, well-protected people, whose reputations are significantly damaged by the Journal’s disclosures.

If nothing else, the public outing of their Epstein connections gives their enemies a lot to work with.

These stories remind me of Jesus’s observation that “it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.” (Matt. 19:24). If being a billionaire means being spiritually sutured to someone like Jeffrey Epstein, I’m ecstatic I’m not a billionaire.

Looking at the list, and contemplating the significance of the Journal’s recent coverage, one’s mind naturally wanders toward to the much-maligned QAnon community. As best I can tell, the QAnon “movement” began with the “discredited” conspiracy theory that the world’s élites were packed to the rafters with Satanic pedophiles.

They aren’t looking so discredited now, are they?

I don’t know about you, but the Journal sure seems to be cramming a lot of stuffing into the whole QAnon thing, and doing it fast, which prevents the disgraced élites from organizing to shut it down. I am not naive enough to believe this suggests any kind of renaissance in real journalism. But.

Something else appears to be afoot. We don’t know yet. But it sure is interesting.

Some disturbing, even if not surprising revelations about Epstein and activities he was busy with.

Whitney Webb is back to discuss new revelations in the Jeffrey Epstein revelations. She says that after being busted for trafficking in 2007, Epstein focused on recruiting teens to his company in the U.S. Virgin Islands. He recruited the islander teens using the same tactics he had employed to entrap underage girls in Palm Beach and beyond. The goal of this company, Southern Trust, and Epstein's other efforts at that time, reveal how Epstein's interest in transhumanism and minors disturbingly coalesce.

Some disturbing, even if not surprising revelations about Epstein and activities he was busy with.

This sounds like Epstein was the guy that recruited study participants for a Microsoft
experiment—mining bio-data from implanted technologies. Microsoft have a patent they lodged in 2020 for devices that mine bio data to turn into cryptocurrencies (WIPO 2020 060606). I surmise that this may be how they are paying off the poor families of the children being experimented on in the Virgin Islands.

Last edited:
This sounds like Epstein was the guy that recruited study participants for a Microsoft
experiment—mining bio-data from implanted technologies. Microsoft have a patent they lodged in 2020 for devices that mine bio data to turn into cryptocurrencies (WIPO 2020 060606). I surmise that this may be how they are paying off the poor families of the children being experimented on.

And here we have it this is what they were doing with the vulnerable children:
  • Microsoft has filed a patent application for a system that uses brainwaves to mine cryptocurrencies.
  • The ledgers that track bitcoin transactions look for a "proof-of-work" that confirms a computer has mined the currency.
  • Microsoft's idea is to replace that underlying computation with the brainwaves that we produce while watching an advertisement; it would be unconscious, potentially ever-saving work.
While cryptocurrency mining is automated, it's also a major energy hog. Research in the journal Joule estimates that Bitcoin mining generates 22.9 metric tons of carbon emissions a year, which is the same amount the entire country of Jordan produces annually.

Now, Microsoft thinks it has a solution: using your brainwaves to mine bitcoin.

The concept, as outlined in a March 26 patent application, sounds pretty strange, but it's really just a way to replace the involved computation work that usually verifies Bitcoin transactions, for example.

Clayton Morris looks into the media providing Gates with an alibi as it appears he is being put under the bus, yet either way hanging out with J Epstein 36 or so times, calls for a reckoning.

Is Bill Gates about to get thrown under the globalist bus? After years of being Epstein Teflon, it seems that some of the nonstick is wearing off. The Wall Street Journal reports that convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was blackmailing Bill Gates due to an affair he’d had with a Russian bridge player. Gates has said many times that he only met Epstein a few times but every time he says that, a new connection between the two men is revealed. They met dozens of times, shared several meals together, flew together on Epstein’s private jet, met together in France and shared most of the day together in September 2014 with other billionaires Epstein represented to many people that he had been working on behalf of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. This new revelation about an affair smells….off. Is it a way for Gates to excuse away this familiar relationship? As in, “I had to hang out with him, he was blackmailing me.” Gates’ spokesperson told the WSJ that this was one of Epstein’s ploys because he had “failed repeatedly to draw Mr. Gates beyond these matters.” That also stinks. It implies that Gates knew more than he’s let on all along and continued to hang out with Epstein anyway. Or is it proof that there is way more in this layer cake of the Gates-Epstein saga?

Recall what the C's laid out:

Q: (Joe) How did Bill Gates get into all of this? How does a computer nerd become a maniacal world-saver through vaccines?

A: Greenbaum victim.

Q: (Andromeda) I didn't expect that.

(L) So he has been set up to play his role, but he's really just a throw-away pawn?

A: Yes. He does not realize how expendable he is.

Q: (L) So he's out there like being a lightning rod, attracting all the hatred and all the opprobrium...

(Joe) And he genuinely believes that he's doing a good thing for the planet because he's deluded.

(L) And when the new boss comes in, he'll be tossed aside.

A: Yes

Obviously none here are excited by the release of (what will probably be the closest we come to) The Epstein Client List... despite the last post - just 4 months ago - being a meme about how we'd have to wait for an eternity for it! :lol:

Anyway, the docs are here if anyone's interested. As you can tell from social media discussion about them, it's basically just what the victims already said to reporters an police investigators, just formally restated under oath in a court of law.

However, it's not nothing because the timing of its release means that the 'beating' Israel is already getting online as a result of its genocide in Gaza, is now, indirectly, being compounded by this 'Mossad blackmail agent' being in the news again.

Last edited:
A while back in the “War In Israel” thread, I said - semi-jokingly - that I wouldn’t be surprised to find out Jeffrey Epstein was a Mossad agent gathering blackmail material from all these dudes. Scrolling through X today, it seems like the whole world suddenly has the same thought. It’s weird. Funny, but weird.

Well, from the get-go people have noticed the colors on the infamous house on Epstein island, which are the same as the Israeli flag. Joe Rogan noticed that as well back then:

Back
Top Bottom