Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Wow, Maria must be super old to have both grandfathers sign the Declaration of Independence! So, how is one to believe what she says?
She had mentioned that she had been raised by her aunt, aunt Rush, and while looking to the great great something grandfather, he was Benjamin Rush - this guy. She had referred to plural grandfathers, and it seems it can be common enough to use the word grandfathers to describe great greats. It may not have been accurate in that sense per se, yet accurate in terms of ancestry.

Epstein's investigation is a little too late via NPR.

1654503035450.png

Wiki leaks - Date: 2015-02-14 16:16
1654503598578.png

Apparently 60 year old Ghislaine Maxwell has been sentenced to 20 years in prison. 19 years off for good behavior? or will she commit suicide?
Lifesite news
Good chance she will be suicided.

Ghilaine'sSuicideNote.png

A bit of a strange one here. UFC middleweight champion, Israel Adesanya, spoke about the Maxwell situation in a recent interview with the press.

Adesanya is a big personality with a lot of high-profile sponsorships. The man himself is pretty crude. He mentioned in one of his earliest UFC interviews that he’s bi-sexual, and has woke attitudes towards sex. At the end of one fight, after beating an opponent, he simulated rape on said opponent and then when he was criticised for it afterwards, brushed the criticism aside as ‘homophobic’ :barf:

Here is a presentation of what he said during an interview, and the subsequent silence about it from the mixed martial arts media, and mainstream media as a whole (vulgar language):

I don't know if this has been posted before, but the link between Epstein and Gates and company could in addition to the pedophilia ring, have an insemination project as if they were the best thoroughbreds, just like the horses.
One wonders if this project, which was the height of their delusions of grandeur, stopped when Epstein died.
And on the other side, "the people" were being injected with messenger RNA, to die faster and not to give birth anymore, in great pain and regret, for their twisted minds and the appetite of their hyperdimensional masters.

Jeffrey Epstein Hoped to Seed Human Race With His DNA

Jeffrey Epstein was devising a plan to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his New Mexico ranch and wanted to have his penis and head frozen after he died (Have to scroll down)

It may seem like a sinister thing to do, but with the freaks on the other side of the fence, I wonder if Epstein's wishes were not ultimately granted.

Kind of funny even if it's not.

Ghislaine Maxwell's trial lawyers are suing her family for $878,302 in unpaid legal bills

Menninger’s Colorado law firm is now suing Maxwell and her brother Kevin Maxwell for nearly $900,000 in legal fees. The firm, Haddon, Morgan, and Foreman, is also suing a man named Scott Borgerson, whom it describes as having married Ghislaine Maxwell, saying that he has attempted to shelter her assets from creditors.

In a lawsuit filed in Denver, the firm said that it had concerns long before Maxwell’s criminal trial began in US District Court in Manhattan about her “willingness and ability to meet her financial obligations.” The suit said that the firm was persuaded to stick with the case and that Kevin Maxwell personally guaranteed payment.

But, the firm added, he had failed to make payments despite repeated promises, even as its lawyers continued to “devote all necessary resources to Ms. Maxwell’s defense.”

On Nov. 29, the day that Ghislaine Maxwell’s trial opened, the suit said, her brother guaranteed one of the firm’s shareholders that he would pay outstanding fees and provide a trial retainer.

“In reality,” the suit said, “Mr. Maxwell had no present intention of doing so.” [...]

Whitney Webb has a 2 volume book titled One Nation Under Blackmail coming out the next month on Epstein and his ties to the PTB, in case anyone wants to check it out.
One Nation Under Blackmail is a damning indictment of the consequences resulting from the nearly century old relationship between both US and Israeli intelligence and the organized criminal network known as the National Crime Syndicate. This book specifically explores how that nexus between intelligence and organized crime directly developed the sexual blackmail tactics and networks that would later enable the sexual blackmail operation and other crimes of deceased pedophile and sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. Other books on Jeffrey Epstein focus on the depraved nature of his crimes, his wealth, and his most famous/politically-connected friends and acquaintances. This book, in contrast, reveals the extent to which Epstein’s activities were state-sponsored through an exploration of his intelligence connections.

I noted that the billionaire Geoffrey Epstein has been arrested. The charge is human trafficking for slavery and sex.
This may be the first domino in a huge pile to fall. Also note that the US has been collecting sealed indictments. There are over 110,000 sealed indictments ready to be unsealed. This is starting to get interesting. Let's hope the judge can't be bought.
I'm amazed by how downplayed the evidence is in the mainstream media. The victims of abuse who manage to sue the government can do so because there is video evidence of their abuse. There are videos of Epstein abusing young women who were probably trafficked. But the reports never explicitly state there are videos suggesting there is some ambiguity or the accusations haven't been proven to be true.

Ghislaine Maxwell in a moment of desperation caters to the Royals indicating that Prince Andrew is innocent.
Through it seems he's not changed his predatory ways.

Ghislaine Maxwell has spoken from a US prison cell about how she feels “so bad” for her “dear friend” Prince Andrew.

In her first lengthy interview since her conviction on sex-trafficking charges last year, Maxwell said she still cared about the Duke of York, who has been stripped of royal duties over his relationship with the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Speaking to the Israeli-American documentary filmmaker Daphne Barak, Maxwell said: “I feel so bad for him. I follow what is happening to him.’’

According to the Sun on Sunday, which published the interview, Maxwell looked “shaken” when told that the prince’s lawyers had claimed the pair were never close.

She replied: “I accept that this friendship could not survive my conviction. He is paying such a price for the association. I consider him a dear friend. I care about him.”

The remarks will cause fresh embarrassment for Andrew as he has repeatedly tried to distance himself from the disgraced socialite.
Maxwell, 60, was sentenced to 20 years in prison in June for procuring teenage girls for Epstein to abuse from 1994 to 2004. She continues to deny the charges.

Epstein was a financier whose elite associates once included the Duke of York and Bill Clinton. He was arrested in July 2019 on sex-trafficking charges and killed himself in a New York City jail just over a month after his detention.

Barak interviewed Maxwell twice from prison for an upcoming CBS-Paramount Plus documentary.

She was asked whether she and Andrew could be friends after her jail term and replied: “I don’t have an expectation. People who I have been friends with, and very close friends with … I can’t think about what they will want to do or not do.”

The media heiress, whose father was the former Mirror Group proprietor Robert Maxwell, also spoke about the infamous picture of Andrew with his arm around the waist of 17-year-old Virginia Giuffre, with her in the background.

Maxwell said she now believed the picture was not “a true image”, having earlier appeared to verify it. In an email to her lawyer in 2015 that was subsequently leaked, she wrote: “It looks real. I think it is.”

The picture, which has been published around the world, had been central to Giuffre’s sex assault lawsuit against the prince. The civil case was settled in February after he paid a financial settlement, thought to be a multimillion-pound sum, to his accuser.

From her prison in Florida, Maxwell told her interviewer: “I don’t recognise that picture and I don’t believe it is a real picture.”
She then claimed her email apparently authenticating the picture was in fact only to confirm that she recognised her own house: “I said ‘it is that image that, whatever it is, I recognise it as my house’.

“But I have come to discover that image I don’t believe is true. And the original has never been produced because it doesn’t exist. I don’t believe that image is a true image.”

1665967869495.png

(Recent) Whitney Webb being interview on everything Jeffery Epstein, and more.

One reoccurring theme is why is JE only known as a sex black mailer, and not the financial and political corruption?

Almost 2 hours long, and not a "must watch" but pretty damn interesting.

Virgin Islands AG fired days after filing suit alleging JPMorgan, Jeffrey Epstein ties

The office of U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Albert Bryan is pushing back on media reports that the firing of Attorney General Denise George is somehow related to her recent lawsuit against the nation’s largest bank, JPMorgan Chase, on its alleged connections to Jeffrey Epstein.

George was reportedly fired Saturday, just four days after she filed a lawsuit in a Manhattan federal court on behalf of the government of the U.S. Virgin Islands, alleging that JPMorgan Chase "turned a blind eye" to Epstein’s sex crimes.

George claimed JPMorgan Chase "knowingly" facilitated, sustained and concealed Epstein’s human trafficking network, which he operated from his home in the U.S. Virgin Islands, and failed to comply with federal banking regulations.

She alleged that the financial institution facilitated and concealed suspicious wire and cash transactions for Epstein’s "criminal enterprise whose currency was the sexual servitude of dozens of women and girls in and beyond the Virgin Islands."

So we're supposed to believe that her getting fired had nothing to do with the lawsuit, clown world indeed.

Yeah, doors look to be painted on, actual opening is likely the floor to ceiling glass window doors on the other side.

In this video, I think the guy is right that there is a tunnel entrance down the side of the hill under the 'temple'. Certainly there is a dirt road leading directly to that point.

Also, in the other 2 videos (parts 1 and 2) what is that area enclosed by a raised soil embankment for?
This island reminds me of the computer game MYST.

Personally I'll believe it when I see them.

I did a quick check: the story seemingly originated from the daily mail and so far it seems legit. But they speak of at least 'one public figure' which doesn't hint to some huge revelation.

Final set of documents related to Jeffrey Epstein to be unsealed

The final batch of court documents containing 'salacious' allegations related to 167 of Jeffrey Epstein's associates, victims, and employees, will finally be unsealed – nearly four years after the disgraced financier's death.
The material will be made public in the coming months and, DailyMail.com can reveal, is expected to include information pertaining to at least one 'public figure.'

Back
Top Bottom