''Jesus'' appears in northern lights

adam7117 said:
Oh-oh, it's Jeebus and he's really pissed off right now. :scared:

Don't move! It's vision is stricly based on movement!

Or was it the T-Rex?

Not sure what fundies say about this. no body seems to have linked this to pope's departure. Jesus coming to pick up? :P

seek10 said:
Not sure what fundies say about this. no body seems to have linked this to pope's departure. Jesus coming to pick up? :P

lol!

The thinker and the prover by R.A Wilson comes to mind!

:lol: also to the posts in general

He definitely has a full beard. It could be Robert Downey Jr. practicing astral projection :D

So, I downloaded the picture and turned it upside down to see a different perspective!

Just looks like the rashers of bacon and eggs arranged on my plate this morning. :P

It's truly a sign from the great bacon god! :rockon:

Considering rotating photos there is one interesting: Machu Picchu with the mountain Huayna Picchu benind rotated 90° - looks like human profile... This interesting perspective was shown by Samir Osmanagić on presentation about pyramids held this evening in Split... He also dumped Encyclopedia Britannica in garbage can :lol:

Attachments

• Machu.JPG
    Machu.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 66
"I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down, and if those tsunamis and monsoons ain't enough for you guys, I got a pocketful of firecrackers that go "Kaboom!", says the giant head . Yeah it be Yahweh, fer sure. "So button up your overcoats, and take good care of yourselves", thus spaketh your delusions. "Grand, no?"

"Last time you didn't pay attention when my wife showed up on a slice of toast, so maybe this time you'll see I mean business!"

Reminds me of that creature/entity at the end of one of the Star Trek movies masquerading as God. The final frontier my foot! Just imagine this phenomenon in times past & the obvious way it would be used as confirmation of whatever god/God for the masses. (think of Mel Gibson's "Apocalypto" where the high priest & the ruler knew about eclipses) This guy looks like he's already seen our impending doom - cometary, nephilim etc..

Back
Top Bottom