Joachim Martillo, etnic ashkenasy against Zionism

Hi Sankara, you've been asked a few times to not just post links or make comments that something is 'good' or 'interesting' without explaining why.  Perhaps it would help you to look at it this way: If you just post a link, saying 'this is good' - then the reader has to take the extra time and effort to go and figure out what the heck you mean.  You are putting the burden on others instead of on yourself to just take the time and explain exactly what you are referring to and why.  This is not externally considerate; you are thinking only of yourself.

Could you please, in the future, make the effort to explain more fully, so your reader does not have to do all the work??? Most of us do not have the time to go hither and thither looking at things just because someone posted a link with no explanation - thus, we do not and the link is forgotten.

Thank you Anart,

You are right, I understand the point

anart, the art of anarchy?... the art of moderate a forum.

Joachim Martillo is doing a good work in providing an insider's analysis of what he calls 'Judonia'. He has also provided good historical materials on zionism. he is also striving to keep a clever dialogue with ethical Muslims and Christians.

"This website and the associated organization of the same name have the mission of providing Jews and non-Jews with the intellectual tools to stand up to Zionist intimidation and manipulation."

I've been reading his blog for a while now, so I'll add some info. He is a software engineer in the U.S. and is himself Jewish. My guess, from his name, that he is from Spanish Sephardic ancestry, which might explain his antipathy to the Ashkenazim. So his is a very interesting point of view.

His concept of "Judonia" came out of the history of Poland Jews in the 16th (I think) century where they had a lot of power and influence with the rulers. Afterwards they lost that and have been working to reconsitute the power in the world at large. Or to put it another way, that the habits, fears and strategies developed during that time have lent themselves to the current power grab.

He is completely anti-Zionist and is sympathetic to Islam and Christianity.

There's more to it than that, but this is from the top of my head.

Martillo definitely seems to have a healthy humanist point of view.

Back
Top Bottom