Joe Newman machine: public announcment on 8/26/2006

dant

The Living Force
I was reading through the C's transcripts and came across:

from session: 970705
Q: (L) Yesterday we heard from W. M***, and he asked about the Newman machine. Now, this is a very interesting device, Ark says after checking it out.
A: Newman machine is "time machine."
Q: (L) Well, it seems that it could run my house for very little money!
A: But, there are forces that will, and do, block its use.
Q: (L) Okay, then we will do it privately and quietly.
A: How do you propose to do it "privately and quietly?"
Q: (L) Well, just install it and say nothing!
A: And you expect this to be under the table?
Q: (L) Are you discouraging us from any dabbling with the Newman machine?
A: Not discouraging, just giving you "the facts of life."
Question: Why is "time machine" in quotes? Seems it is not really
a time machine but a machine that ultilizes the gravity source and has
nothing to do with time since time is a concept only?

Anyway, I googled for "Newman Machine" and found couple of links:
1. http://www.josephnewman.com/
2. http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/qmmv11.htm

It appears that Joe is still alive and kicking and has a new public release
(8/26/2006), so I wonder why the C's says not for Laura/Ark to get involved
because they would be blocked/shutdown by the PTB?

From the reading of these URL sites, it appears that Joe is seemingly
snubbing his nose at the academic types (or the psyhcopaths?) of which
he gives me an impression that he is a good guy, but is this a STS ruse?

Can/should we (that is: "I") implement such a (simple) device and wean
away from the power grid or will we (I) be stopped?

dant said:
Not sure, but I found this dubious quote

Wikipedia said:
According to the Mississippi Press, Newman said he was ordered by God to marry both his 30-year-old secretary and her 8-year-old daughter. Newman did so and released a twelve page press release about the marriage. At the time Newman was already married to a third woman. Authorities promptly removed the eight-year-old from Newman's home. Newman angrily declared, "I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this does not result that God will place misery upon the state of Mississippi.... I can see the handwriting on the wall and the people of Mississippi had better wake up." In 1989, Newman also claimed to have seen two groups of seven V-shaped UFOs flying in succession over his lake home in Lucedale, MS. He reported that he "called" the UFOs by sending out seven "blips" from a flashlight into the sky, waiting for 30 seconds, and then sending out another 7 "blips." He claimed that the UFOs didn't make a sound as they passed overhead.
Who knows if this is true or not (there is a missing citation, plus it comes from Wikipedia, the encyclopedia that ANYONE can edit, but it leaves a bad flavor, no?

dant said:
I was reading through the C's transcripts and came across:

from session: 970705
Q: (L) Yesterday we heard from W. M***, and he asked about the Newman machine. Now, this is a very interesting device, Ark says after checking it out.
Question: Why is "time machine" in quotes? Seems it is not really
a time machine but a machine that ultilizes the gravity source and has
nothing to do with time since time is a concept only?

Anyway, I googled for "Newman Machine" and found couple of links:
1. http://www.josephnewman.com/
2. http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/qmmv11.htm

It appears that Joe is still alive and kicking and has a new public release
(8/26/2006), so I wonder why the C's says not for Laura/Ark to get involved
because they would be blocked/shutdown by the PTB?

Can/should we (that is: "I") implement such a (simple) device and wean
away from the power grid or will we (I) be stopped?
It would probably be helpful to read all the transcripts. Newman and "Time Machine" seems to have been a clue to Von Neumann (mathematician) and his supposed work relating to UFT at Princeton. The C's try to give clues without complete spoon feeding but later in several sessions Von Neumann "Time Machine" and work on UFT at Princeton are covered.

christx11 said:
Please read the bold text below.

In the context of what Laura said, implies a device that generates "free energy",
to power a home and remove the dependency of being on the power grid. This
is something that is probably frowned on by the PTB since it is being watched
VERY CLOSELY IMO. I think the C's are warning L/A not to do this to attract
attention to themselves because of their importance to the world (or universe)
and this may give ammunition to the PTB, a reason to "short circuit" L/A's
mission had they pursued it.

The reference of "Time Machine" might hint at a "John Von Neuman" connection
http://www.qsl.net/w5www/philly.html, AKA project rainbow, AKA
Philedelphia Experiment; and "free energy", "anti-gravity", EM, Magnetism
(see the "LOADSTONE" reference at the Denver airport) and all of these
references may point to hidden clues about our our 3D experience, but I
am of course, speculating here.

D Rusak said:
Who knows if this is true or not (there is a missing citation, plus it comes from Wikipedia, the encyclopedia that ANYONE can edit, but it leaves a bad flavor, no?
I would pursue this a bit further. If this was quoted from "Mississippi Press", I
would check this reference to see if the statements attributed to Mr. Newman
was factual or not. Keep in mind that disinfo is rampant, rabid, and psychotic
in our 3D experience as you can see it daily everywhere, and you may have
already seen attacks against Laura, Ark, and others who get too close to the truth.

I am not defending Newman but simply saying that regardless of the "bad press",
check out the work. Does the Newman machine produce more power that what is
put into it? But before taking up this endavor, be sure to ask yourself this question:
are there any deadly or dangerous side-effects by using this device?

dant said:
christx11 said:
Please read the bold text below.

In the context of what Laura said, implies a device that generates "free energy",
to power a home and remove the dependency of being on the power grid. This
is something that is probably frowned on by the PTB since it is being watched
VERY CLOSELY IMO. I think the C's are warning L/A not to do this to attract
attention to themselves because of their importance to the world (or universe)
and this may give ammunition to the PTB, a reason to "short circuit" L/A's
mission had they pursued it.

The reference of "Time Machine" might hint at a "John Von Neuman" connection
http://www.qsl.net/w5www/philly.html, AKA project rainbow, AKA
Philedelphia Experiment; and "free energy", "anti-gravity", EM, Magnetism
(see the "LOADSTONE" reference at the Denver airport) and all of these
references may point to hidden clues about our our 3D experience, but I
am of course, speculating here.
Perhaps you are right. I just think that clues are a lot subtler at times -

Q: (L) Well, I have been giving her things to read... (AK) Is there anything I can do to help my sleeping problem?
A: See last response.
Q: (L) If you are awake, read. When you get sleepy, go to sleep. (AK) But then I get waked up. (L) Then read again! (AK) Will it work?
A: Yes. Did you suggest that we would recommend something that would not? Skip the novels... now is the "time" for non-fiction.
What if C's are talking about Neumann Time Machine and Laura is talking about Newman Energy machine. Do not the answers still work?

Neumann Time Machine -

Q: I can also work on anti-gravity... (L) I have a perfect way we can organize this list... I will show you later. (A) Okay, then we stop this business.
A: No.
Q: (A) Okay, we DON'T stop this business. Anti-gravity, I already asked about the French guy, and I have already started to think about anti-gravity. Should I jump with full speed into anti-gravity now? What is its priority?
A: Slowly, hot subject.
Q: Okay, I will do it slowly. What about the time machine by Newman? It's related to the UFT business, time loops, time travel... also, I can jump on this...
A: Look for Von Neumann.
Q: Von Neumann?! Okay, I read a book about Von Neumann, and what struck me was that he was an extremely bright man with a sharp mind, but somehow a little bit tragic, and I could not find any trace that he did anything unusual except in the subject of automata and artificial life and such things. Your advice to look into Von Neumann, is it relating to this business or in his presumed participation in the Philadelphia Experiment?
A: Good! Now you are "tracking."
About 7 months after mentioning Newman in Sessions, the C's now correct the track of the discussion of Newman.
Q: What about the time machine by Newman?
A: Look for Von Neumann.

Q: (A) Can we have a UFT which unifies EM and gravity and does not include the concept of other densities. In other words, can we put in a textbook all about the gravity and electromagnetics, and a student could learn all of this and still know nothing about other densities?
A: No. Other densities become apparent when...
Q: (A) So, it means that Einstein and Von Neumann knew about these other densities?
A: Yes, oh yes!!!

Q: (T) Just a thought: having UFT and being able to manipulate different fields within it, creates different effects. So, as we understand it in the apparent present state of science, we have to spin something in space in order to create gravity. But, with the UFT, one small offshoot is that one could create real gravity without spinning anything. So, the problem of weightlessness is really already solved...
A: Elementary my dear TR, elementary.
Q: (A) But there is nothing in this idea, really, that relates to UFT.
A: That is not true.
Q: (A) There was nothing in this idea which relates to hyperspace in the sense of fifth dimensions, pentagons, hexagons. At least I could not see it.
A: Yes.
Q: (A) So there is another piece of information which has to be put together with this idea to lead to the UFT, yes?
Q: (A) Another clue that we were following was Von Neumann. We have this info about the Philadelphia Experiment, probably from Bielek. It says that Von Neumann took over the project in March of 1942, after Tesla. Is this correct?
Q: (A) It says that in 1943, Von Neumann installed a third generator...
Q: (A) I have trouble with this because Von Neumann was a mathematician and I can hardly imagine him installing a generator which involves knowledge of electronics, physics, and so on. What was the truth?
A: Von Neumann was not unassisted. The mathematics apply to a language which translates quite naturally to EM principles. His involvement on that aspect was coerced.
Q: (A) What kind of mathematics?
A: What is the light one observes in the presence of a charged EM field? Algebra.
Q: Algebras of operators?
A: Calculus.
Q: (A) Referring back to Von Neumann, you mentioned light and the question was 'what kind of light is related to electromagnetically charged particles.' Then you mentioned that Von Neumann was applying algebra. Now, is the answer about what kind of light, if I say infrared, is that the correct answer?
A: Refracted image.
Q: (A) Okay, I was thinking about this...
A: Like an induced mirage.
Q: (L) I guess they didn't want Freud! He didn't know anything about UFT! (A) Now, apparently Von Neumann was also involved in application of UFT. But, Von Neumann was, as far as we know, doing a completely different kind of mathematics. He didn't even really know geometry, differential geometry. He was doing completely different things. So how come the UFT that was discovered by Einstein, involved Von Neumann. What did Von Neumann contribute to this project?
A: Von Neumann was one of three overseers at Princeton with level 7 security clearance, and a clear budget request permittance.
Q: (L) My question is, about Von Neumann, as I understand it, Von Neumann was supposed to have been involved with the creation of a time machine, right?
Q: (L) Did he succeed in such a project?
Q: (L) Well, why was it that, when he developed a brain tumor and realized he was going to die - and I read that he screamed and yelled like a baby when he knew there was no hope - if he was somebody who had access to a time machine, why wasn't he able to do something about it instead of carrying on like a madman? The stories about his screams echoing all over the place are horrible. He realized that his great mind was going to soon be still; if he had access to a time machine, one would think that he would have used it, would have pulled every string he could, to forestall his own death.
A: No Laura, it does not work that way. And besides, if you had a brain tumor, you could be forgiven for a few mental peculiarities too!
Q: (L) I just don't understand why, when he knew he was sick, that he didn't just use the time machine to go forward in time for a cure, or backward in time to correct something in his past...
A: The time machine was not his property.
Q: (L) So, they got what they needed from him and let him die. (A) It is not clear. He got this cancer so suddenly; it may even have been induced. (L) Well, that's a thought. (A) It is said that when he was dying, his brain was working perfectly and that was his tragedy. He could think, he could produce, he was a genius. (L) What happened to him after he died?
A: 5th density.
Q: (A) In the years before there were certain subjects; one of them was algebras, one of them was indefinite metric and the probabilities. These two subjects were what I was working on at this time. I was also working on these two subjects later on. I was trying to put them together into one subject. When you say 1969 does it mean algebra and indefinite metric?
A: Yes, part of it.
Q: (A) That is only part of it. I have another problem: there is the other part of it which escapes completely my thinking. I cannot think of anything else.
A: Join up to geometry.
Q: (A) Join up means just add to it or what?
A: Partly, but also integrate integers!
Q: (L) What the heck does that mean? (A) Probably it means that integers are important. There is a piece of algebra where you give matrices entries which are integers. And...
A: And...
Q: (A) I think it could help me. At that time I found something that was interesting that relates to integers. I found somebody writing a paper on Lorentz transformation that was made of integers. That is like, if space-time was kind of a grid or lattice. And...
A: Indeed it is.
Q: (A) That could help! Okay, so that would add integers. So now, next thing looking for 1969 algebra, I got this paper by Noyes and another guy. This paper tries to explain Quantum mechanics in terms of negative probabilities and so on. It is 80 pages which are very hard to understand and puts me to sleep in particular. I read a page and understand...
A: Push!
Q: (A) This paper has very interesting keywords like time loops and negative probabilities, Von Neumann, and the question is whether it is worthwhile to invest in this matter, or perhaps it is just crap like 99 %?
A: Push!
Q: (A) Now going back to 1968: I got several books on probability theory.
A: Jump start by finding paper on windows.
Q: (L) What kind of windows?
A: Mathematical.
Q: (A) The only windows that come to my mind are windows produced in chaotic phenomena when you do a simple algorithm. You take a number and you do something to this number - very simple - and you get another number. And you do this simple thing to another number. You repeat this operation, okay? You get a lot of numbers; you plot these numbers. And you say "Oh! It's chaotic! It's everywhere! Complete nothing. Chaos. No regularity. Except: here, I get a window. Numbers which I generate by my algorithm are chaotic except they never fall into this window! And here is another window. Why do we have these funny windows?" You can run the computer, simple program, and you create these windows. So that was one window. IS it this kind of window or a different window?
A: Close enough to get you there.
Q: (A) Why are windows important?
A: You will see.
Q: (A) Certainly because windows are related to algorithms, chaos, population ratios; that will not put me to sleep. I can play with windows.

The marriage to the 8 year old was meant as tribute to Mohammad, not that makes it easy to understand. Newman issued a 14 press release about it back at the time. I don't know how to find that but Eric has scans of the Mobile Press Register
1989-03-11: http://www.phact.org/e/skeptic/newman.htm#child
1989-03-14: http://phact.org/e/z/custody.gif

It may have been a tribute to Mohammad, but the article states that he clearly intended, at some point, to consummate the "marriage." The guy is a loony tune and needs to be locked up. He's a danger to himself and others.

As christx11 shows, the C's weren't talking about this guy, but were rather hinting in a different direction. They do that often, using puns and other clue words to make a point.

Back
Top Bottom