John Lear - Cointelpro?

pescado

Padawan Learner
just curious what people think of his supposed 'insider' ufo information.. moon base stuff.. ties with bob lazar, etc. i hadnt heard of him for some reason until just recently..

Funny thing. It was the John Lear material that sent me on a search for his detractors. Which is how I found Laura Knight Jadczyk and the SOTT site.

His sounds downright scripted. Absolutely positive about everything he says. When he got to the part about the "soul catchers" on the moon, I was SURE he was out of his depth.

Don't ask me how I knew. Same way as you or any other person. We can sense it. On some level... we can sense it.

COINTELPRO THIS said:
Don't ask me how I knew. Same way as you or any other person. We can sense it. On some level... we can sense it.
Sorry, I must be a bit slow this morning. Knew what?

Knew that he was making assertions with no reference to how he got his information.

His sources are "very important people" which he never named.

I listened to more than twenty Coast To Coast interviews and NOT ONCE did ever give explaination as to how he "knew" these things. He simply stated them as fact.

"People on Mars are just like us. They're a great bunch of folks"
"When people die, their soul goes to the "soul catcher" on the moon. (a tower structure seen in photographs)
"All those triangular spacecraft are ours. They build them at blah blah airforce base"

ok.. is there anyone that actually verifies moon structures or mars structures?? besides him, lazar, hoagland.. etc

COINTELPRO THIS said:
Knew that he was making assertions with no reference to how he got his information.

His sources are "very important people" which he never named.

I listened to more than twenty Coast To Coast interviews and NOT ONCE did ever give explaination as to how he "knew" these things. He simply stated them as fact.

"People on Mars are just like us. They're a great bunch of folks"
"When people die, their soul goes to the "soul catcher" on the moon. (a tower structure seen in photographs)
"All those triangular spacecraft are ours. They build them at blah blah airforce base"
I did a quick search through the forum for John Lear, and there isn't much info on him that I could find. If you've done a bit of research on him, do you reckon you could contribute a post summarizing his main claims and point out where he might be fibbing a bit? We're kind of building up a bit of a "database" here about COINTELPRO and other con-artist types. I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated by other readers!

http://www.greatdreams.com/John-Lear.htm

i noticed as well in any of the ctc interviews that he is always totally unable to verify or explain his info.. although he seems so totally convinced by it. this is what makes me skeptical.. although i'm always skeptical.. haha

When the original poster asked "what people think of his 'insider' ufo information," I was compelled to respond as I had just (within the last 2 weeks) listened to his Coast To Coast interviews (which are posted on youtube)

His assertions were so fantastic,i.e., "the secret space program which does not use rockets, but rather anti-gravity machines..." I had to ask myself: How is he getting away with this? One caller (or maybe it was the host) asked him if he had experienced any repurcussions for his statement and he said, Nope!

I'm not even saying that his claims aren't true. Maybe they are. It's still not much more than what I was hearing more than twenty years ago. Yes, there is a conspiracy. Yes, the churches are lying to the masses. Yes, there are life-forms beyond this planet, or dimension. But what does it all MEAN? All of these pieces are in a vacuum.

When I first heard LKJ say, "we are food for them", I didn't turn off my computer and walk away with a brand new belief (and this WAS new to me). I went directly to the associated websites (sott, cassiopeae) to see her point of reference. Which, of course, is the C's. And so I am now going through those writings. And I'm still waiting for Secret History.

I respect your efforts to build a database of COINTELPRO and other con-artist types, but I only gave John Lear a few hours of my time.

"I listened to more than twenty Coast To Coast interviews..."

I should correct myself here. It was not 20 interviews, but rather 20 or 30 ten-minute chunks as presented on youtube.

All in all it was 2 one-hour interviews.

I've been a member of a forum hosted by one of John Lear's close associates since 2012.
We parted ways this year after realising some irreparable ideological differences.

After spending 5 years in the honey pot, I can safely say that yes, he is part of some Cointelpro, even if it's just peripherally these days.
John's old and over the hill now, but his close associates are still very much leading a disinformation campaign.

They aren't driven to do so for financial gain (not much anyway), rather I believe it to be ideological.
They are all rabid righter wingers, with military and/occult backgrounds, such as Rosicrucianism, the CIA, Air Force Army and Private Contractors.

I do believe that they have some insider knowledge of the exotic technologies being used across the world, and maybe even off the world, however I also wouldn't let that detract from their absolutely crazy, insane and war mongering ideologies.

Here's what you need to know about Coast to Coast AM:

Coast to Coast AM - The Cult of National Security Trolls
11Q2p4C.png

aTUlCDl.png

From the highly recommended ISGP Studies:
https://isgp-studies.com/coast-to-coast-am-radio-on-ufos-aliens-and-conspiracy​

They are very attached to the myths of Roswell, Element 115, The Tall Whites, etc.

For an in depth examination into how the Far Right intersects with the UFO Phenomena I highly recommended:

VISUP's:
"Into the Fringe"

Over the course of this series I've used the phrase "high weirdness" as a catch-all for a host of arcane topics including psi, human potential, psychedelics, UFOs, Tesla weapons and so on. As for far right, I've primarily examined this grouping through the prism of various think tanks closely linked to the American military-industrial complex such as the Committee on the Present Danger Mach I and the American Security Council (ASC).

Fringe: The Strange and Terrible History of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part I
Fringe: The Strange and Terrible History of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part II
Fringe: The Strange and Terrible History of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part III
Fringe: The Strange and Terrible History of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part IV
Fringe: The Strange and Terrible of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part V
Fringe: The Strange and Terrible History of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part VI
Fringe: The Strange and Terrible History of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part VII
Fringe: The Strange and Terrible History of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part VIII
Fringe: The Strange and Terrible History of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part IX
Fringe: The Strange and Terrible History of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part X
Fringe: The Strange and Terrible History of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part XI

1) The first installment I considered the deep political implications of the bizarre 2012 Sikh temple shooting and the general high weirdness behind the 2016 US presidential election.

2) Part two considered the origins of the military-industrial complex and the curious groups surrounding it such as Skull and Bones and the alleged Majestic 12 group (probably a hoax, but something resembling it almost surely did exist).

3 & 4) Part three considered the rise of the far right in the military-industrial complex, a takeover largely driven by a group of military officers that had served under General Douglas MacArthur in the Pacific Theater of World War II and/or Korea. Many of these military officers would end up playing keys roles in the ASC during the Cold War and have long been linked to the Roswell incident, a connection a further explored in part four as well as my theories as to what exactly happened with said incident.

5)The fifth installment considered the American Security Council's longstanding links to the National Investigative Committee on Unexplained Aerial Phenomena (NICAP), for years the premier civilian UFO organization, as well the curious theories of one of the most bizarre prophets of the far right, Peter Beter.

6) With part six I considered the role of the ASC in spawning the Hangar 18 mythos as well as its patronage of Jacques Vallee, J. Allen Hynek and other leading Ufologists who developed a most esoteric take on the matter.

7) The seventh installment was a bit of a digression, considering the extensive influence far right sugar daddy William Penn Patrick had on Werner Erhard's est movement, one of the most prominent (and sinister) offshoots of the Human Potential movement.

8) Part eight returned to the old ASC network, focusing on the curious interests of one of its most powerful members, Stefan T. Possony. For years Possony had ample dealings with the UFO question and psi research. Beginning in the 1970s he became a major proponent of space-based weapons, leading many to hail him as the father of the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI, better known as "Star Wars). Possony also had a keen interest in Tesla weapons, which may have been the ultimate purpose of SDI and projects allegedly related to it such as HARRP.

9) The ninth and most recent installment dealt with the ASC's role in spreading the Area 51 mythos via Bob Lazar as well as the notorious Colonel Michael Aquino's alleged involvement with the organization. As I'm sure many of you are aware, Aquino is the founder of the Temple of Set and an Army intelligence officer specializing in psychological warfare.

10) With tenth installment I considered the role a key ASC member played in bringing Colonel John Alexander to the U.S. Army's Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) in the 1980s where he began the Jedi Project, an operation with its origins potentially in Roswell and Project ARTICHOKE revolving around a longtime deep state obsession with creating "supersoldiers."

Also of interest is a related blog involving the ties between William Shockley, the inventor of transistor that plays such a key role in Roswell theories, and the Pioneer Fund as well as the strange interests of Sun Myung Moon and his Unification Church

Back
Top Bottom