Just another inside job?

bedower

Jedi Master
I've just come across this rather disturbing site:

_http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2008/12/how-bailout-works.htm

Although the site runs articles which seem to be 'in tune' with SOTT and many others, there is something about it which bothers me, and I just can't put my finger on it. Alarm bells are ringing rather loudly. Why is this?

Any insights, anyone?

bedower said:
I've just come across this rather disturbing site:

_http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2008/12/how-bailout-works.htm

Although the site runs articles which seem to be 'in tune' with SOTT and many others, there is something about it which bothers me, and I just can't put my finger on it. Alarm bells are ringing rather loudly. Why is this?

Any insights, anyone?

Hi Bedower,

The first sentence at the top of the homepage of _http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com is :

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death." - Jew Adolf Hitler

From what I understand the only possible Jewish ancestor of Hitler would be his father's father. I don't think there are evidence confirming this claim. But even if it was confirmed it would not make Hitler a Jew.

This site seems to add some antisemitic spin to relevant information (dancing Israelis during 9/11, Zionist infiltration of the US administration...), using the hateful Zionists deeds to fuel hate against Jews while mixing up Zionists and Jews.

This site seems to add some antisemitic spin to relevant information (dancing Israelis during 9/11, Zionist infiltration of the US administration...), using the hateful Zionists deeds to fuel hate against Jews while mixing up Zionists and Jews.

Hi Belibaste,

So that's what it was! My conscious mind missed that, but my subconscious didn't - just kept tapping me on the shoulder, which 'translated' as a certain disquiet and discomfort while I was reading.

So...this is either a bona fide White Supremicist site, or a deliberate Zionist set-up to confuse the goyim cattle between ordinary decent Torah Jews and the gangrenous Zionists to enable more cries of 'Anti-Semitism' to surface? Or something like that?

I'd go back there to study it some more, but it makes me feel sullied!

(Note to self - must read more carefully!)

Thanks Belibaste. :)

Had a look at the website myself - mixed feelings ...

One one had I can't really see the point Belibaste is making: The authors make a distinctive difference between "anti-zionist" and "anti-semitic". Many of the authors are Jewish themselves - or so they claim. While the website is definitively anti-zionist, I couldn't really see anti-semitism, but that's only from a cursory glance. There are may distinctly "jewish" themes - History of the Jews etc, unfortunately my knowledge of these things are pretty thin, so I am unable to verify or falsify these theories at this point in time and put them into perspective.

The website certainly has many explosive topics - some may say heretic: The holocaust is partially denied - not that the Germans didn't kill many Jews, but that no gassing has taken place in Auschwitz for instance (Finkelsteins book "The Holocaust Industry" is mentioned in this regard). In regards to this topic I don't have an firm opinion: Up to this day I always thought, that the holocaust was firmly established - but, as one of the authors have remarked (from memory): Misinformation and lies are often used to manufacture a war, probably the rule rather than the exception - so who knows ...

And white supremacist? Didn't find much clues to that effect either - so:

Summa summarum I must say that I have the same skepticism as bedower, but also cannot quite put my finger on it. I cannot see where this website would incite hatered towards Jews ... I will also look into this a bit more!

Would be very interested (from an educational point of view) to hear from more knowledgeable members as to where and why exactly they think this website is ... anti-semitic or anti-jewish or whatever.

I thought I posted this in the 'COINTELPRO and Disinformation' section. Now I find it in 'Conspiracy Theory'.

Has it been moved?

:huh:

Back
Top Bottom