Just saw a UFO

lilies

The Living Force
I was here at 20:00 hrs, 20km south from the Bükki National Park. UFO sighted was further away approx. 100km from our country's eastern border, if you zoom out GMaps, so you can see the country names. It was flying east, toward the Romainian / Ukrainian border / toward Russia.

I'm familiar with the phenomenon of "satellite shine", how after sundown, the metallic bodies of satellites can still catch the sunlight and be very strongly illuminated. This wasn't like that. I saw the ISS couple times and satellites: as you can see here: the ISS emits a well recognizable, constant glow.

However this one traveled very much like a "plane". Speed: "slow moving", maybe faster than a regular cargo plane, like 2x the normal plane speed - and planes are easy to identify with their fast blinking lights.

Slowly pulsating light behavior:
Couldn't find any YT video similar to this. At its faintest this UFO had very little self-light, comparable to a fainter star, but still visible. However, it "switched on its lights" with perfect periodicity and glowed white with 3x 4x its normal lights strength. At highest intensity the light-strength was similar to planes, but maybe a little bit stronger. The pulsation went like you see on the picture.

When put on a chart, the approximate, - at precise-intervals repeating - pulsating light-intensity was like this:

While it was visible, the pulsations repeated with the perfect periodicity, starting its glow then becoming faint for at least 4 or 5 times, then it was too far away.

It looked like, how - maybe - a WW1 Zeppelin must have looked at night, when the crew switched on one of the old, WW1-tech flood lights and you could see, how the primitive transformer / capacitor sloowly "injected electricity" into the floodlight, which went up to maximum light-strength, held it there for signaling with intensity on maximum, then they hit the off-switch, which caused the large bulbs of the flood-light to sloowly switch off.

While it was visible, the pulsations repeated with the perfect periodicity, starting its glow then becoming faint for at least 4 or 5 times, then it was too far away.
Intriguing! If I understand you well, you observed the object during about 30 seconds? Did it make any sound?

Completely silent.
Planes usually make their characteristic engine noise. Sometimes their sounds appear delayed, probably, I guess, because that plane climbed higher.

Nobody looks at the sky anymore and in fact the luminous pollution of the cities makes the task even more difficult.

Maybe in the future you will be surprised even more.

Amazing is fun.😳

Back
Top Bottom