M

Mra

Mra said:

ADMIN NOTE: The reader will notice that Mra AKA Miles Rory Anderson has removed his posts from this thread. He got around the restriction on deletion of posts by editing them and inserting three dots. As the reader will notice, this makes what was formerly an interesting discussion somewhat one sided.

MRA appeared again and began posting in another thread where he was asked why he removed his posts:

Mra said:
anart said:
Hi Mra,

Last time you logged on, you deleted all the content of many of your rather relevant posts. Just wondering why you did this - and why you've returned now, posting on this thread as if 'nothing had happened at all'.
Paranoia lol and other emotional difficulties, sorry about that, additionally i didn't like the perspective i was developing, it was too depressing and negative, general emotional difficulties would probably be the best answer to your question.

I returned now because i just happened to, i'm not all that organised in what i do on the internet, i just drift across, reading or studying anything that interests me at the time.

So, with the above in mind, the thread is retained without MRA's input.

Mra said:
6D feed of other 6D, 6D feed off 4 D, 4D feed off 4D, or do they develop a pack mentaility, not attacking each other, but going for the easy prey, 3 D's and sharing, from what i've gotten from predators i nature this isn''t how they're likely to work, but things maybe different in higher dimensions, insight?
As far as I'm aware, the only beings that 'feed off' others are STS, as STO doesn't need to. You will also find a hierachy in STS, but not in STO. STO would just laugh at such a concept (I think).

I think pain is part of the 'short wave' cycle. This seems to be a common experience for those of us evolving in the short wave cycle.

How do we become STO? I think some sort of balance is required. STS is totally lousy at balance at the best of times and indeed could be said to be completely imbalanced.

Back
Top Bottom