Kemerovo mall fire

Well Putin is one person who will definitely get answers and will probably see through any 'bull' spread around. Sadly the origin of this tragedy may be multi factorial. Things like poor safety and evacuation procedures. Heads are going to role for sure.

Another fire reported in the Kemerovo region, this time, in a coal mine.

10.05.2018 - Fire at Coal Mine in Russia's Kemerovo - Watchdog
Fire at Coal Mine in Russia's Kemerovo - Watchdog

The fire took place at the Raspadskaya mine in the Kemerovo region, a commission is being established to investigate the causes of the accident, according to Roskomnadzor.

At the moment, a commission is being set up to investigate the causes of the accident at the mine. Employees of the department are at the site," a representative of Roskomnadzor said, confirming the fire.

The Evraz mining company confirmed that "all people have been withdrawn from the emergency area, there is no danger to their life and health," adding that presumably, there was a fire among the technical equipment.

Earlier, the emergency services reported that 195 miners were in the mine.

PJSC Raspadskaya is a part of the Raspadskaya Coal Company of the Evraz Group, which unites the enterprises into a single complex for the extraction of metallurgical coal.

Back
Top Bottom