Kitties under our deck

Al Today said:
I just found out that mamma kitten brought her 4 babies to my house. I hear they are cute. Eyes clear, ears clean, looking good, except full of fleas and/or ticks. My wife is current working with them. Looks like we have some more guests...
:shock: :scared: :lol:

:lol:
Well, at least you no longer have to search for them!

Al Today said:
I just found out that mamma kitten brought her 4 babies to my house. I hear they are cute. Eyes clear, ears clean, looking good, except full of fleas and/or ticks. My wife is current working with them. Looks like we have some more guests...
:shock: :scared: :lol:

She's a smart cat...

I have one very mean and crazy cat at home, someone left her so we adopted her but she always bites and dandles only when someone is eating something, that is when she has use of it and she sometimes attacks our dog because she is jealous, and dog doesn't do anything because he knows she is a house cat. But the funny thing is when she catches the mouse, she always brings it to mother's bed and my mother is afraid of mouses and gets stressed when she sees them. It' seems like the cat can sense it.

dannybananny said:
I have one very mean and crazy cat at home, someone left her so we adopted her but she always bites and dandles only when someone is eating something, that is when she has use of it and she sometimes attacks our dog because she is jealous, and dog doesn't do anything because he knows she is a house cat. But the funny thing is when she catches the mouse, she always brings it to mother's bed and my mother is afraid of mouses and gets stressed when she sees them. It' seems like the cat can sense it.

We had a cat that used to do that. He would bring a dead animal home once in a while for my mother and she never liked it either. I guess that it's part of their natural instinct and they're really looking for a job well done kinda thing. But my cat wasn't really mean or anything, he was just nocturnal and loved the hunt. One night he picked a fight with a raccoon and I believe it was a lesson well learned for him because the thing nearly killed him. It cut him wide open and we had to rush him to the vet when he came home that morning. Gave him a couple of weeks though and he was right back at it. He was a tough little character and I miss him.

apropos kitties :D I`ve never seen a walking one :D
__http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxGS-2M6_5I&feature=player_embedded

Thanks Gertrudes and Al for sharing the cat stories. :). feeling like having a cat immediately. Well, Apartment guys wont agree for it sure . If they agree, kids will insist that they will not go back to their mom's house or school either ( for a while).

Here's in an interesting experience related to this thread:

I have been on holidays recently and at the first place where we stayed we were on the ground floor and had a little balcony. Well, surprise of surprises, we found a littler of kittens underneath our balcony! They were about the same age, or perhaps slightly older then the ones we had under our decking, but the funny thing is, under our decking we had one grey stripey kitten, and one black one. This time under our balcony we had 2 grey stripey kittens and 2 black ones! They were exactly like our previous ones, just in bigger number.
I wonder what's going on with us and these kittens though. Maybe it's nothing, although it does sound very coincidental.

Back
Top Bottom